Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey (534 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / I Had A Terrible Dream About Rapture. I'm A Catholic / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by felifeli: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
A member of my church says she often has dreams when she goes to the airport but somehow the trip will be cancelled or she will miss the flight or she will just be unhappy after waking up. With my small knowledge I told her it is either a posite or negative dream . It could be that she was lucky to not die while sleeping and therefore go on a journey of no return. Otherwise some wicked spirits may be frustrating her advancement flight. Is there anyone who also has this sort of dream?
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by woleabayo(f): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
this one deep o
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Missyajoke(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
felifeli:
A member of my church says she often has dreams when she goes to the airport but somehow the trip will be cancelled or she will miss the flight or she will just be unhappy after waking up. With my small knowledge I told her it is either a posite or negative dream . It could be that she was lucky to not die while sleeping and therefore go on a journey of no return. Otherwise some wicked spirits may be frustrating her advancement flight. Is there anyone who also has this sort of dream?

Once church open tell her to go to mfm for deliverance.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
D Dream Is Not Good. It Could Mean Disappointment & Failure.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:
Once church open tell her to go to mfm for deliverance.
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
felifeli:
Why is this member of a church not herself asking the Spirit of God Himself who lives on the inside of her to explain her dreams to her? Probably because she is not born again still!
Tell this member of your church that unless she becomes born again, wicked spirits and the lot, will indeed continue to be her lot. Membership in a church or any group will not save anyone from such ideas and beliefs.

And as Jesus Christ taught us, those who seek "deliverance" from "spirits" and "demonic attacks" will never truly be free from such beliefs until they become born of the Spirit of God. So, anyone who offers her "deliverance" is only fooling her.... her demons will come back, heavier than the last time.

Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.
You and this your Peter and all mog's. Na men of God do you. I get fed up of reading that. May be you try another line to push your ideas, because this is not selling

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
You and this your Peter and all mog's. Na men of God do you. I get fed up of reading that. May be you try another line to push your ideas, because this is not selling
You pretend I do it on behalf of you.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why is this member of a church not herself asking the Spirit of God Himself who lives on the inside of her to explain her dreams to her? Probably because she is not born again still!
Tell this member of your church that unless she becomes born again, wicked spirits and the lot, will indeed continue to be her lot. Membership in a church or any group will not save anyone from such ideas and beliefs.

And as Jesus Christ taught us, those who seek "deliverance" from "spirits" and "demonic attacks" will never truly be free from such beliefs until they become born of the Spirit of God. So, anyone who offers her "deliverance" is only fooling her.... her demons will come back, heavier than the last time.
Please what is your definition of born again. can you explain. You shouting born again, but when you see others talk about born again you go against them
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Please what is your definition of born again. can you explain. You shouting born again, but when you see others talk about born again you go against them
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You pretend I do it on behalf of you.
Am not saying you are doing it on my behalf, but is not working. Try other means. I don't know what you are trying to sell but this is definitely not working
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Am not saying you are doing it on my behalf, but is not working. Try other means. I don't know what you are trying to sell but this is definitely not working
You would have to believe that it is about you for you to claim to know it is not working though
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need
This is good. but why are you kicking against other Christian that are trying to get Christ to others. like for example, someone said bbn is bad and your number 6 here says we should desire above all to enter the kingdom of God, and a lady said she won't be watching the show any more, and you started with what kobojunkie only can do, going against her. aren't you contradicting yourself. do you with your being born again support the watching bbn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You would have to believe that it is about you for you to claim to know it is not working though
Just look at yourself here in nl. many people are complaining.

1 Like

Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is good. but why are you kicking against other Christian that are trying to get Christ to others. like for example, someone said bbn is bad and your number 6 here says we should desire above all to enter the kingdom of God, and a lady said she won't be watching the show any more, and you started with what kobojunkie only can do, going against her. aren't you contradicting yourself. do you with your being born again support the watching bbn.
What has watching or not watching Big Brother(whether Nigeria, America, Dutch, South Africa... or any other) to do with entering the Kingdom of God?
She doesn't watch the show anymore means she will enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

The 'lady' you refer to actually suggested that the devil is to blame for her watching the show...nothing about the Kingdom of Heaven at all in her post.

I think you need to read to comprehend what is written before you respond next time.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Just look at yourself here in nl. many people are complaining.
You really think that it matters a lot what others think of your person, don't you?

Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What has watching or not watching Big Brother(whether Nigeria, America, Dutch, South Africa... or any other) to do with entering the Kingdom of God?
She doesn't watch the show anymore means she will enter the Kingdom of Heaven?

The 'lady' you refer to actually suggested that the devil is to blame for her watching the show...nothing about the Kingdom of Heaven at all in her post.

I think you need to read to comprehend what is written before you respond next time.
She never suggest that the devil is to be blamed for her watching the show. She said she watched against her own wish. you didn't read you just jumped to conclusion. So your being born again see nothing wrong with the immoralities of the show
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You really think that it matters a lot what others think of your person, don't you?
you are with a wrong perspective
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
She never suggest that the devil is to be blamed for her watching the show. She said she watched against her own wish. you didn't read you just jumped to conclusion. So your being born again see nothing wrong with the immoralities of the show
Ok, so at least you admit that she did claim she watches the show against her wishes. So who is the one who forces her against her wishes? I mean this isn't rocket science, you know! undecided

Immoralities of the show? Big Brother has been running here since 2000, and I have never seen the show or desired to see the show because I have other shows that I prefer. Does that mean it is a bad show? No, it's just not my kind of show and not to my taste -- no demons or spiritual B.S. attached to it in any way.
If you really believe the show to be too immoral for your mind, then why do you continue to watch it? That is the question! There are those who don't find it immoral, and they continue to watch without complaints.. So, for those who pretend "devil made me do it" is the correct response to the question on why they continue to watch... they need to get their minds checked.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
you are with a wrong perspective
What does that even mean?
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What does that even mean?
That means your ideas are wrong
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
That means your ideas are wrong
See, there you go again thinking your opinion on anything I do matters.

Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Ok, so at least you admit that she did claim she watches the show against her wishes. So who is the one who forces her against her wishes? I mean this isn't rocket science, you know! undecided

Immoralities of the show? Big Brother has been running here since 2000, and I have never seen the show or desired to see the show because I have other shows that I prefer. Does that mean it is a bad show? No, it's just not my kind of show and not to my taste -- no demons or spiritual B.S. attached to it in any way.
If you really believe the show to be too immoral for your mind, then why do you continue to watch it? That is the question! There are those who don't find it immoral, and they continue to watch without complaints.. So, for those who pretend "devil made me do it" is the correct response to the question on why they continue to watch... they need to get their minds checked.
Me watch bbn. I don't do that. even when I backslide, is not my kind of show not to talk now, I can't even watch it. you are what I will tag as modern day Christian with value of godly trait
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
See, there you go again thinking your opinion on anything I do matters.
Well it is just my perspective with the way people receive you
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Well it is just my perspective with the way people receive you
And this should mean what to me? Look, I notice you follow me around as if I am here to entertain you or something. The truth is my mission here is not about you, or some popularity contest. I am simply here to do what I need to. If you do not like what I am selling, debate that or move on.
If you are trying to get a rise out of me, or something that childish, it's never going to happen. Check my history on Nairaland to learn this.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
And this should mean what to me? Look, I notice you follow me around as if I am here to entertain you or something. The truth is my mission here is not about you, or some popularity contest. I am simply here to do what I need to. If you do not like what I am selling, debate that or move on.
If you are trying to get a rise out of me, or something that childish, it's never going to happen. Check my history on Nairaland to learn this.
Why won't I follow you when you are in all the threads spewing rubbish.
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Why won't I follow you when you are in all the threads spewing rubbish.
Yet not once have you been able to show me this rubbish you speak of? Anyways, Goodluck with that then!
Re: Meaning Of Dream About Frustrated Journey by delkuf(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Goodluck with that then!
Good luck to you too. If I see any bad message I will comment

(1) (Reply)

Today, The High Holy Day Of Pentecost / Details emerge on how Prophet T.B. Joshua died / PHOTOS: TB Joshua's Body Is Finally Laid To Rest; Check Out How The Service Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.