Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too (10367 Views)

Poll: Should They?

Yes: 16% (31 votes)
No: 83% (157 votes)
This poll has ended

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by styno(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2011
If you see someone walking on thier head does not mean it is meant that way
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by DeeJay20: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2011
This topic should be closed, there is no need for dabate
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by calddon(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2011
DeeJay20:

This topic should be closed, there is no need for dabate
i agree with u
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by mashofile(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2011
its not unique to any tribe in particular. northern women whose husbands have other wives+concubines seek & pay men,especially young ones to satisfy them & it happens in & outside their homes! south-east/south-south women are equally not exempted,some commit adultery to secure wealth which their husbands spend with them! lets call a spade a spade,what is bad is bad,cheating on your spouse(male/female) is wrong!morally & spiritually.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by neowelsh(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
If you do me, i do you man no go vex. If its done by a woman it wil b a disgrace 2her, because people wil keep talk about it, even if she is 5000yrs, bt 4a guy it doesnt sound 2bad tongue
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by GeorgeD1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
they both should be ready to exchange hiv too! grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Viviacious: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
Do two wrongs make a right angry Next topic pls!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Dalby(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
By all means, but dont let me catch you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by BiggySmalz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
It hurts we men more to know that our spouse cheats on us than it does to the women folks, so I'd suggest that u threat him that you will do your own back if he does it again.

And to all the women please make una dey gee us the thing whenever we want am and stop punishing your husbands with bulala or else don't complain when we search for the thing outside

Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by mrperfect(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
No isn't competition.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
Cheating is bad and should never be encourage between man and woman.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by 69orgasmic: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2011
[b][/b]NO CHEATING

YOU CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW,
ALL YOU NEED TO DO CLICK HERE http://2b732fqzh1dgbs2ouejjfmz658./?tid=PSNGDQW6
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by benoitt(f): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2011
SHe might just do it once and level the score!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Affalatus: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ikoyi Residence for Rent Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Park-view Estate
Going for N700,000 you can pay for one year
At Mosley Street, Ikoyi
Call Thomas on: 08035883220
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Loveaflame(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
Such a woman has no respect for her human dignity.If the husband decides to become a dog or pig must she become one to take revenge.

Any woman with the fear of God and values for her life and children and dignity should never demean herself to settle scores
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Klinmanzor: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
It is absolutely wrong and condemnable for a Woman to have an extra-marital life. The Woman should pray to God to change her man bad attitude and she too should try to improve the way she is servicing the man in all angles.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by GeorgeD1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
anything a man can do! grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Wumine(f): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2011
No. Never!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Wumine(f): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2011
angry @George_D : Uhhhhh?
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2011
NO nO No
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by GeorgeD1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
wumine,
why now? what's up? wink
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by cognitive500: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
now that would be stupid. just because some else cheats on you doesn't mean you should do the same by lowering yourself to the same kind of[http://www.anatomyoffailrelationsships..com] infidelity[[http://www.anatomyoffailrelationsships..com]].
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2011
Two wrongs don't make a right! Just because the other person's doing it, you go do it. That puts you on d same level with the other person! The best way to handle such issue is address it by confronting him with your knowledge of the situation and if you both can work it out then good for y'all but if you can't THEN LEAVE! Marriage ain't a do or die affair!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NAJALYN: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
I thank you all for your beautiful contributions. We have 70 voters stating that women should not cheat because their husbands are cheating. Just a handful are in favour of women cheating. I believe we have all gained tremendously from this. I thank you all once more.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NAJALYN: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
I thank you all for your beautiful contributions. We have 70 voters stating that women should not cheat because their husbands are cheating. Just a handful are in favour of women cheating. I believe we have all gained tremendously from this. I thank you all once more.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NAJALYN: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
@roymary and I quote "@Poster - Considering the fact that you have no brains; then you should go right ahead and cheat too. Biatch!" Take note, the fact that I initiated this thread does not give you the right to insult me. In future mind your language. We are in a forum here.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NAJALYN: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
@andyanders, you wish to know how to start a new topic. You asked the question twice. Please in future dont because your question was of no relevance to the debate in progress. Now Open to your Home Page where you have Nairaland Forum. Pick the Topic you wish to talk about, either Politics, Business, etc. Then Open to the Subject. Just before you get to the highlights for debate, you will see New Topic. Click the box & when it opens you get to the Page for New Topic. Follow the directions, type & paste. Hope its clear.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by roymary: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2011
NAJALYN:

@roymary and I quote "@Poster - Considering the fact that you have no brains; then you should go right ahead and cheat too. Biatch!" Take note, the fact that I initiated this thread does not give you the right to insult me. In future mind your language. We are in a forum here.

Excuse me? This is no right or left here. I just dropped my view. I hate reading dumb questions; ensure it does not show up on my screen and you will have no issues with me. huh!
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by GeorgeD1(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2011
roy,
cul ya temper naaaaa! grin
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by NAJALYN: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2011
@roymary - Last Post "This is no right or left here. I just dropped my view. I hate reading dumb questions, ensure it does not show up on my screen and you will have no issues with me. huh!" Take note it does not pay to be deliberately antagonistic. I did not encounter any problem with other contributors, so why you? Think of it. I believe in "as you sow so shall you reap." I believe the message is crystal clear and so am done here.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by roymary: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

Whatever!   Just don't let your crap show on my screen again.

Nairaland needs a reform; why do we have to sign up, sit here and read some annoying posts on a daily basis?

Every pointless posts you create is an additional workload on the server, Nairaland is not a joke; nor a mere playground.
Re: Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too by mamagee3(f): 3:13am On Feb 23, 2011
George_D:

roy,
cul ya temper naaaaa! grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Parents That Don't Let Their Children Out Of The House / 200,000naira Wedding Budget By Keppy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.