Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya (94395 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / Photos Of Teddy-A's Son Wearing His Campaign T-shirt Shared By Layla Amani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Ishilove: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
He doesn't even resemble his father. I suspect fowl play
You suspect fowl play? Your own is small. Me I suspect goat play
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by IYANGBALI: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:

You suspect fowl play? Your own is small. Me I suspect goat play
their is nothing like goat play olodo. It is only fowl play that exists
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by GreatGod2020(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

How did he make his money?
Ask Google.....
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Ishilove: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
their is nothing like goat play olodo. It is only fowl play that exists
If there can be fowl play why can't there be goat play? Or even ram play? Cow sef dey occasionally play.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by luluman: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
See ladies falling over themselves praising the man for raising a child to go and have sex on camera grin
If you dont fancy that why not disregard it. Must you talk?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2020
Ishilove:

If there can be fowl play why can't there be goat play? Or even ram play? Cow sef dey occasionally play.
see you, simple English you didn't understand
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by CAUSTIC002: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2020
are they into waya waya?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by jovijovi: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2020
OK may be the elder brother is his junior in the school as in junior and senior students.

Pls view my signature.
Shop clearance!!!!
3,500 original waist trainer
We deliver Nationwide.
Buy your waist trainer and get ur desired body shape look curvy look good men can use it to achieve six pack. Flatten ur tommy with original waist trainer.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by petitejolie(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He makes money for a living brother....that is the nature of his work... making money

Huzzle brother.....make your children nor go dey type
and ask the questions online " what do billionaires do for a living or rather what the fuckkk does he do for work or business"
grin God no go shame us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by charlesm91(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2020
Billionaire in Naira or dollars? Op need to specify
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by shogsman(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He makes money for a living brother....that is the nature of his work... making money

Huzzle brother.....make your children nor go dey type
and ask the questions online " what do billionaires do for a living or rather what the fuckkk does he do for work or business"
It is stupid reasoning like yours that has plunged our society into oblivion, useless fraudsters

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Hypertekhomeboy(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Scream:

Older...

Both sentences are correct in different contexts. Saying “older brother” dictates that the brother is aged, while the words “elder brother” are used to refer someone's brother who is born before. Thus, “older” expresses the specific stage of life but “elder” is for comparison of age-figures.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Openbusiness: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Nuttella:
Kiddwaya is looking for fame not money.
So without BBN he can't get fame? Maybe he should use the money he has been bragging about to buy fame like Hushpuppi and the rest. Or did any of the major famous celebrities in Nigeria become famous because of BBN?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
So without BBN he can't get fame? Maybe he should use the money he has been bragging about to buy fame like Hushpuppi and the rest. Or did any of the major famous celebrities in Nigeria became famous because of BBN?
Calm down and stop hating.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by RPG2020(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2020
holyidol:
Oh! Money reshapes mind and soul!
Please I need someone who can partner with me in profitable business that am into, you will have good value of your money, let's talk please.

Which business?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Openbusiness: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2020
Nuttella:
Calm down and stop hating.
hating who? All the big money from the national cake being shared in this country have been cornered by the high and mighty. Now the crumbs that are falling from the table that the hustlers are hustling on, billionaire children want to come and corner that one too. It ain't right. BBN is a platform for hustlers to better themselves. Before you know it now, they will turn it to a billionaire children's show and the selection process will become a man know man thing like all the hot cake government jobs in this country. This is not a matter of hate. I'm just speaking the facts. Just like National Assembly has been stylishly turned to retirement house for governor's making it extremely difficult for normal people to take up such positions, the next thing is BBN will be turned to Billionaire children's play ground. If a billionaire child is bored and wanna have fun, he should go to Dubai and spend money and enjoy his life der abeg. Make dem leave BBN for hustlers trying to make money to change their life for better.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
See ladies falling over themselves praising the man for raising a child to go and have sex on camera grin

WTF! Dude u saw his dick?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
What kind of business?
holyidol:
Oh! Money reshapes mind and soul!
Please I need someone who can partner with me in profitable business that am into, you will have good value of your money, let's talk please.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by codedthingzzzzz: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
My brother hustle ooo so u go fit lavish like that too
techmo:
cool

A Playboy Billionaire raised a player Loverboy

Chai this life.. I remember Ovation and Encomium days, Terrywaya's lavish party with James Ibori , Orji Kalu and there cliques flying private jet like cab, with white men serving them as driver , butlers and waiters

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Rajosh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
meobizy:
Lol. So his brother’s name is JuniorWaya.
lol. his brother's name is also Terry Waya
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by RexTramadol1: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
generationz:
So if Kiddwaya isn't his full name what's the meaning of Kidd?

Kiddominant
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Burruchaga71(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
The father looks more like Kiddwaya than Kiddwaya

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by DonBenny77(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=pek post=92977489][/quote]
grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by DexterousOne(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:
cool

Chai this life.. I remember Ovation and Encomium days, Terrywaya's lavish party with James Ibori , Orji Kalu and there cliques flying private jet like cab, with white men serving them as driver , butlers and waiters

There is nothing special about white men

White men serving a black man is no big deal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Aypaz: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
timibare:
u wan dey correct rich man.....u get liver ooh....take time
hahaha
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by DexterousOne(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Billionaire that allowed his son to go and hustle with poor people for N85m. Mtchwwwwwww! Is the show nota poverty alleviation programme again? Wetin billionaire son dey find there. Na poor man go win that N85 mula by God's grace

The show is not a poverty alleviation program

Its open for all and sundry
If you convince the voters to vote for you

You win
That's it...

Poor folks in Nigeria have a very big sense of entitlement undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Billionaire dis, Billionaire dat... what the Bleep does he do for work or business? It doesn't just make sense at all. angry
we are the cause of our problem, we worship money on this side of planet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by lastempero: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:
cool

U took word out of my mouth, hey terry did ball i must confess. Every week econuim they carry d guy matter 4 head like gala.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Roon9(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
femi4:
Junior means his name is Terry too

Hence, Terry Waya junior

We always forget that in Naija
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
YorubaLord:
Billionaire dis, Billionaire dat... what the Bleep does he do for work or business? It doesn't just make sense at all. angry

VERY SENSELESS QUESTION!!!

POVERTY IS TRULY A CURSE!!!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by Maydfourth: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
And so....Who the foto help....
Re: Throwback Picture Of Kiddwaya Shared By Father, Terry Waya by okuta007: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
pretydiva:
See confirm ajebo. He looks so much like his father

obesity grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soma & Marvis Kissing In Bed On Big Brother Naija (Photos/Video) / Mods please close this thread, members have become abusive / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.