Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) (7916 Views)

President Buhari's Achievement In Abia. $5.5 M Umuahia Diagnostic Centre. PICS. / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / Demand For Probe Increases Over Abba Kyari’s Daughter’s NSIA Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by anonimi: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
5.5 million dollars ..

Chicken change for the bullion vans and London bank accounts of the pretentious gang of robbers.
If you know you know.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

1 Like

Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by olaolulazio(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You haven't saw our flyover?
saw or seen?

1 Like

Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Djyucee1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is this a dream? So something this beautiful can come from my stategrin grin cheesy grin
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by muykem: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
flyingpig:
The only fine thing I've seen in Abia state for five years
And it's Buhari government project.
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
flyingpig:
that one? grin

The best in Africa
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by muykem: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Djyucee1:
Is this a dream? So something this beautiful can come from my stategrin grin cheesy grin
Thanks to mr. President. Buhari runs government of infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Bakin3(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nigeria amaka.

Call for your bio digester (Modern Sockaway).
Very quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Joffike66: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
see below
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Stan2330(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
$5.5million? And it is like that?
No hating but this is the only good thing in abia state at the moment
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by sonnie10: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
I don't know if it is the photographer that doesn't know what to snap of its just that the equipment are not available
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
My Cousin works there, the Facility is super cool
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by kalu61(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is lovely but where is it located in Umuahia
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
LEvuls:
That good for nothing Governor, doesn't know the right project to attract in Abia state.

Salaries are not been paid for over 8months now
Bad road network, the state with the whole roads littered with dirt's,traders selling on top those dirt's. Tufiakwa

Does he have advisers at all

Followed his predecessors way too, same radiology and diagnostic place built by them in Umuahia and Aba have been overgrown with weeds cos of poor maintenance, including non payment of staff salaries there.

Kai na who do us this thing sef

In as much as am concerned, he needs to wake up and amends his ways,there's no single excuse of witholding workers salaries, and still deprive them of good governance.
Bro can you read?
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by kalu61(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Irrationalpaul:
My Cousin works there, the Facility is super cool
Where is the location in Umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
kalu61:
Where is the location in Umuahia?
FMC
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by kalu61(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
LEvuls:
That good for nothing Governor, doesn't know the right project to attract in Abia state.

Bad road network, the state with the whole roads littered with dirt's,traders selling on top those dirt's. Tufiakwa

Followed his predecessors way too, same radiology and diagnostic place built by them in Umuahia and Aba have been overgrown with weeds cos of poor maintenance, including non payment of staff salaries there.

In as much as am concerned, he needs to wake up and amends his ways,there's no single excuse of witholding workers salaries, and still deprive them of good governance.
Hahah. The governor may not be performing and I understand your point but he isn't the main man here. This is FG project
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Laboni: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
And this is a $5.5m, 1.9 bullion naira (at 360/$) project? ... Corruption has really destroyed this country beyond redemption. Tufiakwa
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by mcdokwe(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
LEvuls:

No mind them
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Bolognese: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
The project sum includes the “medical equipments” not only the structure in the pictures above!...

How much do you think a brand new CT scanner costs or even an MRI Machine? Kindly consult google then come back!

MrOjay1:
This is a $5.5 million dollars project?

Make this people fear God na
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Bolognese: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
You want quality health care yet you don’t want to spend quality money?

The diagnostic centre doesn’t have medical equipments right?

How much does a brand new CT scanner cost?

Laboni:
And this is a $5.5m, 1.9 bullion naira (at 360/$) project? ... Corruption has really destroyed this country beyond redemption. Tufiakwa
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by normaman(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
This for $5.5 million? Una werdon hen!
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by normaman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bunch of rogues are in charge of national treasury.
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Kemistri4(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nice one!!!

Thanks to Pres Buhari and NSIA.

We Abians are grateful...
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Laboni: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
Bolognese:
You want quality health care yet you don’t want to spend quality money?

The diagnostic centre doesn’t have medical equipments right?

How much does a brand new CT scanner cost?

90% of diagnostic equipment used in our hospitals and health centers are refurbished which does not cost up to $100k, reason why they break down in couple of months, although they labeled it brand new, inflate the price and loot funds. Are we not in this same country?
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by ghettokid1(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2020
fergie001:
Good..........where is ghettokid1?
I'm finally back....i lost my phone jare
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by fergie001: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
I'm finally back....i lost my phone jare
Eeya....no wonder....sent a couple of mails even until yesterday.

Welcome back.....emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee
HE IS BACK
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by ghettokid1(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
fergie001:

Welcome back.....emeijeh powerfulguy vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee
HE IS BACK
that week was just too bad for me...from 2-8, i lost my phone, from there, i lost a friend to death
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
fergie001:

HE IS BACK

Good to have him back... I be think say Barcelona and Messi situation send am on compulsory self exile!!! tongue
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by fergie001: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
that week was just too bad for me...from 2-8,
No sympathies @ alllll grin grin grin grin

i lost my phone
eeya

i lost a friend to death
My sincerest condolences
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by fergie001: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good to have him back... I be think say Barcelona and Messi situation send am on compulsory self exile!!! tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) by ghettokid1(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2020
fergie001:
No sympathies @ alllll grin grin grin grin
eeya

My sincerest condolences

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Challenges "Dawn Of A New Beginning" - Osinbajo / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari / Oshiomhole Continues Campaign For APC At Irekpa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.