Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) (56776 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

The 2 emboldened shouldnt appear in a sentence.

Can you and dat munchoko you quoted just go to bigotland forum

you guys have finished this forum with all dis cheap bull crap all we see here now is afonja dis ipob dat FL@thead dis conehead dat guoro dis yoruba dat ZERO ZERO intelligence

chai how did oga Seun let dis small small children turn dis forum to yorubaigboland
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tkester:

Ezi!! Will a demonic afonja do the same thing?
in as much as I am an IGBO I hate Tribalism Get a Sense Dear
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
It can only happen in Enugu. State with the most sincere people in Nigeria.

Sometimes I wonder the ethics with with which they train Enugu people.

Honesty, Sincerity and Integrity is their hallmark.
What of there Governor
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
ojonugwa25:
I returned 7.2 million naira wrongly paid into my account from fcmb into my first bank account only d cashier rewarded me with 5k,it a pity .

You really saved the cashier his job and you went home with a peaceful mind
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Like she had a choice . They would have caught her sooner or later
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tkester:
Only from Igbo people. The demons from the wasted side dare not try such act of honesty.

You're the real demon, oloribu.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
She has done well however, I am not so sure we should continue celebrating this act since honesty should be a watchword for every individual.

Precisely... Besides, it's not even like she could have gotten away with spending or retaining it. Except the owner chose not to pursue it.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by emmyw(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She couldn't have gone away with it.

If money in that range don't flow through her acc previously, the system will raise flag upon receipt and her account will be frozen until she provides valid explanation.

However, I'm not ruling out the possibility of conniving with bankers and get it withdrawn.

Just Appreciate Her, You Are Here Typing Epistle.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Typicool8(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
She has done well however, I am not so sure we should continue celebrating this act since honesty should be a watchword for every individual.
Honestly this is one of the best comments I have ever come across on nairaland
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
She couldn't have gone away with it.

If money in that range don't flow through her acc previously, the system will raise flag upon receipt and her account will be frozen until she provides valid explanation.

However, I'm not ruling out the possibility of conniving with bankers and get it withdrawn.

WHY DIDN'T YOU POUR YOUR NORMAL TRIBAL FRUSTRATIONS ON THIS THREAD?

OKPE!!!
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by golddare: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that an Enugu housewife, Mrs Josephine Nchetaka Chukwujama Eze, has caused gotten the attention of many Nigerians on social media after she returned approximately N14 million wrongly paid into her account.

While she is being praised for her honesty, the mother of three has been declared a heroine by her husband, Mr. Chukwujama Eze, a journalist-turned lawyer.

In a piece made available to IgbereTV, Eze captured what happened and showered praises on his wife.

He wrote:

Prominent Nigerians, such as a President Buhari's Aide on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie praised Mrs Nchetaka for her honesty.

Lauretta Onochie tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1295744127351562243?s=19

See pictures and other comments below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361774/enugu-housewife-returns-%e2%82%a614m-erroneously-paid-bank-account-photos/

They did well otherwise they would have been embarrassed if they did not do so, honesty is the best policy. Incase you think if you were the one you will spend it, they will surely get you so it's better you safe yourself and may be they will compensate you with 10k ..lol.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lol
People are now celebrating someone who returned money mistakenly paid into her account. Is she supposed to spend another person's money, money she did not work for?
Let her try it na if she won't spend the rest of her life in prison. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
If only the reward will be encouraging...
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by 2cribz: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
I go use the owoe buy bitcoin. Enter uk within 48hrs forget naija for life
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by gracechellar(f): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

let us celebrate the few honest ones we have. We must continue to encourage the young ones
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by jcross19: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
because is a Nigerian right? one thread where a driver in Zimbabwe returned a car back to the owner then people begin to condemn Nigerians that it can't happened in Nigeria...... I laugh Nigerian citizens no get sense.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by ikechukwu150: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy

If na me the money I no go touch am e go dey my account rust until the bank come looking for it

After some years I go chop the money

Criminal Minds

What if na money wey Dem won loot
with this your brain,the money no go reach 24hrs for your accnt.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by ikechukwu150: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Typicool8:

Honestly this is one of the best comments I have ever come across on nairaland
something is wrong with you somewhere!!!
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by rollandben(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
You better dont try such rough play into my account, walai talai, that money is gone. me that my account is Red and has been hungry for cash. 14 milli...haa, dont just bother yourself, just wave and say bye-bye to the money. its better i dai with the money o.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by totalhouse(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
I mistakenly transferred into Kele-Chuks Nig Ltd., 1013702011, zenith bank since 2018, I am yet to get a refund.. What is annoying is that he withdrew the money and zenith bank.conspired with him so as not to make a refund.. By saying the account has not been funded ever since then...that is simply a big lie ....
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by rollandben(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
i just wanna kmow how strong i am with God, i need someone to send such amount of money straight to my lean bank account.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
NwekeUG:
IgbereTV reports that an Enugu housewife, Mrs Josephine Nchetaka Chukwujama Eze, has caused gotten the attention of many Nigerians on social media after she returned approximately N14 million wrongly paid into her account.

While she is being praised for her honesty, the mother of three has been declared a heroine by her husband, Mr. Chukwujama Eze, a journalist-turned lawyer.

In a piece made available to IgbereTV, Eze captured what happened and showered praises on his wife.

He wrote:

Prominent Nigerians, such as a President Buhari's Aide on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie praised Mrs Nchetaka for her honesty.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361774/enugu-housewife-returns-%e2%82%a614m-erroneously-paid-bank-account-photos/
hmmm

kudos to her.
God fear in man, make man to do right

the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by cray91(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
God! where is your eyes? na when these people go mistakenly send millions into my own account too?
NwekeUG:

He wrote:

Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
Why me no Dey get this kind lock now? Fok honesty!
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Salvofthesouth(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tkester:
Only from Igbo people. The demons from the wasted side dare not try such act of honesty.

stop this nonsense.. I'm Igbo btw
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Caseless: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
it's a case of one-eyed man in the land of the blind. Honesty is a scarce commodity in Nigeria, hence the celebration of such act.
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
totalhouse:
I mistakenly transferred into Kele-Chuks Nig Ltd., 1013702011, zenith bank since 2018, I am yet to get a refund.. What is annoying is that he withdrew the money and zenith bank.conspired with him so as not to make a refund.. By saying the account has not been funded ever since then...that is simply a big lie ....

This most be a huge amount of money.

My friend first money as an importer made an erroneous transfer of whooping sum of #129mill and the idiot is nowhere to be found on Nigerian soil. The more you investigate the more your losses.

Thank God today he is more than he lost in the past .
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good
Re: Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) by eaglechild: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2020
All the peeps shouting that she can't get away with spending the money are jokers.

I have had first hand experience of my close family friend paying over 6 million into someone's account under a fraudulent premise.
Even with the brisk involvement of the EFCC.
He was unable to recover the money.
Perhaps some insiders were in on the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.