Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? (2486 Views)

Please How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pic.ins.) / Childhood And Wellness / Childhood And Wellness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Irrespective of the physical scar caused by consistent daily jobs from childhood, it’s nothing compared to the betrayal of men... in short, trust no man!
Alryt now, share your story

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Evaz900(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Scared emotionally and mentally

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by remsonik(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
My abere ajesara scar on my arm will never go

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Coder2Client(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
remsonik:
My abere ajesara scar on my arm will never go
That one can beautify the body na.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by vastolord4(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mine is an emotional scar..My cousins were very envious of me cos I'd say I had most things they didn't have as kids.. my parents decided to help them out by bringing them over to fund their education and to make sure they attended school.. my parents got us same wears and ate everything I did but to them but theirs wasn't enough.. preparing for school on a Monday morning, these 2 ladies 6 & 8 years older than me set me up and as a kid that I was, I fell for it.. my dad hit me like I was a thief.. I cried from home to school and back. Like how could this man do this without hearing from me. I couldn't concentrate at school. Everyone knew something happened but noone asked cos I was this bully in school (lol).. this was gbagada grammar school (89).. as for them, karma is a cold blooded rapist grin.
Well I learnt from that though and don't treat my kids that way..before I judge, I'll make sure I hear your version of the story.. interesting trend.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by catwalq(f): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
I must follow this ladder

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by devlishGINGER(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
On my heart
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by poshestmina(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
Emotional scar.
Growing up in a violent and bitter atmosphere.

Parents always at each other's neck ,new day,new wahala.
I remember days my dad chased us out with cutlass,locked us out, threatened to burn my senior siblings certificates, starved us ,beat up my mom right before us. cry cry cry and she didn't want to leave because of us and zero finances.

The only escape route was getting admission and leaving the house .I barely visited home all through my school days and my family house was less than 500 naira to and fro.

Left for service and never looked back (on very FEW occasions) till it was time for me to marry.

I'd rather raise happy kids as a single mother than having my kids(s) go through the hell I came from.
He's old now and we take care of both of them .
But no LOVE whatsoever! .
Just paying him back for at least sponsoring our education .
Nothing more! sad sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
vastolord4:
Mine is an emotional scar..My cousins were very envious of me cos I'd say I had most things they didn't have as kids.. my parents decided to help them out by bringing them over to fund their education and to make sure they attended school.. my parents got us same wears and ate everything I did but to them but theirs wasn't enough.. preparing for school on a Monday morning, these 2 ladies 6 & 8 years older than me set me up and as a kid that I was, I fell for it.. my dad hit me like I was a thief.. I cried from home to school and back. Like how could this man do this without hearing from me. I couldn't concentrate at school. Everyone knew something happened but noone asked cos I was this bully in school (lol).. this was gbagada grammar school (89).. as for them, karma is a cold blooded rapist grin.
Well I learnt from that though and don't treat my kids that way..before I judge, I'll make sure I hear your version of the story.. interesting trend.
the first time I got accused falsely I almost cried my eyes out. I know how it feels dear, especially when it’s coming from someone you’d trust with almost everything

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Evaz900:
Scared emotionally and mentally
na Buhari cause am?
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
poshestmina:
Emotional scar.

I remember days my dad chased us out with cutlass,locked us out, threatened to burn my senior siblings certificates, starved us ,beat up my mom right before us. cry cry cry and she didn't want to leave because of us and zero finances.

The only escape route was getting admission and leaving the house .I barely visited home all through my school days and my family house was less than 500 naira to and fro.

Left for service and never looked back (on very FEW occasions) till it was time for me to marry.

I'd rather raise happy kids as a single mother than having my kids(s) go through the hell I came from.
Nothing more! sad sad
chai... this reminds me of my 2nd uncle and how he treats his children with hatred. There was one period they were forced to leave their home and stay with us without the consent of their dad.
After their issue he was keeping my parents malice for Trying to spoil his kids... You can imagine! He sha died last month and my cousins seems to have moved on already sad
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mutter(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sadly only too many of us have permanent scars.
These scare have affected us physically and mentally.
The hardest part of it is that we didn't even realise that we were being traumatized .
Even when we did or do we can't deal with those traumas.
This leads to mental challenges like panic attacks, depression. You can even have pysical challanges. Asthma and some other sickness are aggravated by traumas and stress.
These scars from childhood often define our adulthood.
We need to break the silence and talk about such things.
I did and I can tell you since I made this video, my family has avoided calling me to talk on it.cheesy
Through my videos I therapy myself also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ9Jd1HK04c
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by uchman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
vastolord4:

Oh gbagada grammar school? I attended National College gbagada

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Klass99(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Forehead scar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Forehead scar cheesy
football?
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2020
I have two scars from BCG I guess,(what momma told me) I was given twice but it seems the nurse that gave me was on are period when she did. Both scars are very visible and not far from each other on my arm.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
nnadychuks:
football?
My older sister beat the hell out of me and slammed hy head on a door edge.
But we are very close today grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by fati2001(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
my right hand thumb =got it from shaving stick (metal) .

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
grin grin
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:
my right hand thumb =got it from shaving stick (metal) .
It’s shaving stick wound Not scar abeggg grin grin

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by fati2001(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
nnadychuks:
It’s shaving stick wound Not scar abeggg grin grin
I no fit talk, see for yourself.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Gabe427: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Got a scar form when I was learning how to ride bicycle with my friend my mom warned me about getting injured but I didn't listen I got on the bicycle without break and soon got a hang of it.... before I went home i begged for one last cruise ..

I rode the bicycle with so much speed and thrill till I bumped on a huge stone and fell didn't notice anything till my friends started showing me blood dripping down my foot

I just rubbed it went home... I took care of it by myself and wore socks through out

when it finally healed i was left with a scar that looked like the NIKE logo

what made it more funny was it was just about my ankle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Swissheart(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
poshestmina:
Emotional scar.

Nothing more! sad sad
shocked
I couldn't bare to read and move on without commenting. Are they still married? I don't know why some parents are like that. My parents never fought each other to hitting themselves. The fiercest i saw was dad pouring the tea he was drinking on my mom. It was scary that you'll think it was acid he poured. I am sorry you had to go through all that. I really hate that thing our mothers say about staying back because of the kids.

Scar ehn...... Mr Anthony of All Stars Nursery and Primary school, Ojodu made another pupil draw my ear for over 20mins. It got so bad that I landed in the hospital and my ears never remained the same

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by nnadychuks(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
fati2001:

I no fit talk, see for yourself.
okay I’ve seen it...
I’ve seen dat you’re joking grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
My neck. I was about 5 years old when I got the wound that left the scar.

I and my older sis and her friends were coming home from school after it rained one day. When we got to a gutter, every one daintily jumped over to the other side. Everyone except Ishilove.

I jumped, landed like small pikin (which I was) on my short legs, slipped on a patch of slippery mud and landed neck first on the sharp edge of the zinc roof of a chicken pen. Damn thing almost sliced my neck to my larynx.

I think I must have passed out because the last thing I remember were children screaming in horror and blood gushing out like a tap from my neck. When I came to, a nurse was sewing my neck shut with a big ass needle. My mum was beside me, her face set in granite. I don't remember feeling pain, just fascination at that long, wickedly shiny needle.

The scar has faded and is almost invisible. I don't even remember it unless i finger my neck and feel that abnormally smooth section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Mstick: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
OP please be rubbing lotion on your hands.
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by Unnerve: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mine is not really a scar, my body seems to do well when it comes to covering up injuries and making it seem like they were never there.

What I do have is a mark, strategically located on the right side of my chest...proof that I was reincarnated.

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by merieam16(f): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
yea...buh wont tell u where
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by merieam16(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mstick:
OP please be rubbing lotion on your hands.
grin na d question b dat

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by mariahAngel(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Chai! You die?

...you stubborn sha undecided
Re: Who Else Has A Permanent Scar From Childhood And Where? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Chai! You die?

...you stubborn sha undecided
lol,no.
I've always been a problem child while growing up.
My mama hear am sha undecided
But today,we are all best of friends and she calls me everyday,even my sisters cheesy
The perks of being the last child I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Mute Someone's Whatsapp Status? / Daughter Is 6 Months And Pregnant Again! Help! / My Brother, My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.