Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ladies, Have You Thought About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Thought About This (1366 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Thought About This by nappy760(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ladies this is food for thought o

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by DaInferno(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by nappy760(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
grin no means no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by nappy760(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Next

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by Mekanus(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nobody has time for drama again na. There are more important things to chase now.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by nappy760(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
More

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by simplepee(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
They still do though.

They should keep chasing na. My NO is NO. I have someone who have been chasing me for 7 years, I have another of 2 years, I'm still saying no and I won't change my mind. if I want you, you don't even need to stress yourself before you get my YES. I wonder why some men still don't get it. One even said he's gonna buy me a car if I accept him grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by KristaPretty(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
You men should understand that NO means NO.

If you keep hanging around, you make it seem like you're desperate. There are plenty fishes in the sea

If I say no to you today, I will still say No continously.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by Albertone(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
simplepee:
They still do though.

They should keep chasing na. My NO is NO. I have someone who have been chasing me for 7 years, I have another of 2 years, I'm still saying no and I won't change my mind. if I want you, you don't even need to stress yourself before you get my YES. I wonder why some men still don't get it. One even said he's gonna buy me a car if I accept him grin grin grin.

2 years??
We need to flog that niqqa

7 years??
That SIMP is irredeemable cheesy

These guys definitely have their girlfriends or potential girlfriends.They just want to chop and clean lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by Albertone(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
KristaPretty:
You men should understand that NO means NO.

If you keep hanging around, you make it seem like you're desperate. There are plenty fishes in the sea

If I say no to you today, I will still say No continously.
There is something called "hard to get".So guys give themselves hope that her saying NO is her trying not to give herself cheaply.

So annoying!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by paulolee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
simply bcoz girls jus too plenty to switch too, i dnt see the need standing and waiting for an atm after it shows "unable to dispense cash" na tk switch to the next bank na..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by paulolee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
simplepee:
They still do though.

hmm such nigee are few, mayb they are still disturbing you because they haven't realized dt they are soo many options out thier...bt wait oo hoe can a guy be disturbing you for 7yrs?? is either you are joking or dt guy is a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by simplepee(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:

hmm such nigee are few, mayb they are still disturbing you because they haven't realized dt they are soo many options out thier...bt wait oo hoe can a guy be disturbing you for 7yrs?? is either you are joking or dt guy is a slowpoke
No jokes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by ashewoboy(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
there are other ladies. better and finer than her.
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Because simp don dey finish for this world the one wey dey no reach 200 again
When they say NO we fúcking move to the next available bitch cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by MJBOLT: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
at least guys don dey get sense for that aspect,the next thing is to completely ignore them on social media.DONT BE AN ORBITER

Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Because simp don dey finish for this world the one wey dey no reach 200 again
When they say NO we fúcking move to the next available bitch cool
rubbish
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by proclinician: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why should I be sticking around the inbox of a useless lady when naira is falling everyday, the USD is rising everyday and I never buy the Benz still de manage my Lexus.
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
Don’’t waste time giving someone a second chance, when there is someone better waiting for their first. You want to come into my life, the door is open. You want to leave my life, the door is open. Just one request; don’t stand in front of the door, you are blocking traffic smiley
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
nappy760:
Ladies this is food for thought o
We're not interested
Re: Ladies, Have You Thought About This by webizone(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
simplepee:
No jokes.
So you knew the years they started and you were counting? How come you had interest without having interest?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC blocked this guy on Twitter because of Buhari (PICTURES) / Males Who Shave Gay? / VIDEO: Spo!lt Female SHS Student Bu!tt Works A Boy Till He Was “on”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.