Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola (54567 Views)

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) / Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad / Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Indians, Chinese and Lebanese.

Scum of the earth.

But because Nigerians worship fair skin, they swallow their poop.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Filirion01(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Dem 4 dial mtn + globacom on the face and body for saying"i don't have any business with Nigeria journalists"
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Sagay212: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Why are they protesting? They don't know where the Indians work or live? If na person talk about Mohammed now, dem for don kill am. But phucking garlic and curry smelling Indian dey phuck una women with their tiny preeek una dey protest instead of beating them to coma.

2 Likes

Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Deborah98(f): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Nawa ooooh so what exactly do they want,is it not better for them to return to their country and maybe continue the molestation there,
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by xest(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2020
atiku4President:
Sensational journalism
We must criticise molestation of our citizens in whatever circumstances. However, let's avoid politically motivated efforts aimed at achieving political purpose as against addressing the main issue.Thank you moderator for moderating the title. The earlier title was so bad and lacked the smallest ingredient of professionalism
What was the initial headline?
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by RichBoy247: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2020
atiku4President:
Sensational journalism
We must criticise molestation of our citizens in whatever circumstances. However, let's avoid politically motivated efforts aimed at achieving political purpose as against addressing the main issue.Thank you moderator for moderating the title. The earlier title was so bad and lacked the smallest ingredient of professionalism

This one is not mentally balanced. Your boss the Adamawa Bobrusky called Atikuchukwu is molesting boys all over the country, his gay slaves including the Indians and you petty beggars are also molesting women and men.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Insectkiller: 7:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Fake news everywhere..

That was how Guardian, The SUN Newspaper blackmail the President and Vice President of Nigeria.

Don't bliev most of this news.. Newspapers in Nigeria are hungry.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by EmeraldKing7(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Miniso:
u see this people called indians and lebanesse jokes apart i dislike them.
Racist..bro Racist
If Na white man talk this kain thing about black man,whetin u go talk
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by emmnprince(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

See the answer from this yeye person!!! Typical lazy useless Nigerians! You all want to be rich without work.....
You will suffer, bastard Nigerian people.

You got it all wrong Nkem Chukwudi. No one is talking about becoming rich without work. You don't understand the import of my comment. What I meant is that they overuse/overwork their workers regardless of the condition of the workers.

Those who have worked with them can relate more to my comment!
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
EmeraldKing7:

Racist..bro Racist
If Na white man talk this kain thing about black man,whetin u go talk
this is not about being a racist, this indians are taking ova job employments in nigeria, and they are fond of physically maltreating nigerians, sexually harassing females. the lebanese, deirs is physical and verbal harassment. these guys needs to be heavily taxed. or kicked out there are knowledgeable nigerians that can manage businesses
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by wink2015(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2020
WHAT HAPPEN TO NIGERIA'S LOCAL CONTENT LAW ?

With all the numerous universities in Nigeria we still go out of our way to find solace in Indians.

Not even a European or an American?
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by EmeraldKing7(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Miniso:
this is not about being a racist, this indians are taking ova job employments in nigeria, and they are fond of physically maltreating nigerians, sexually harassing females. the lebanese, deirs is physical and verbal harassment. these guys needs to be heavily taxed. or kicked out there are knowledgeable nigerians that can manage businesses
Look at your post bro...U know you are sounding like South Africans right now....
‘taking our jobs,drug trafficking,pimping,fucking our women'
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by jeyselassie(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2020
What is happening in the company is actually worse than this.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by poshestmina(f): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Roozzaay:

grin it's like you're conversant with those smellos, 90% of their men are sex offenders, I'm working with them. Their English na die too grin

cheesy they are everywhere on Facebook.
I don't accept their request again.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
EmeraldKing7:

Look at your post bro...U know you are sounding like South Africans right now....
‘taking our jobs,drug trafficking,pimping,fucking our women'
Lol
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by West2019(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2020
same Nigeria atiku will ask to vote for he in 2023
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by OyinO: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2020
The Chinese and Indians have already bought and owned Nigeria, what else do you expect? In the 60s, 70s and 80s, the Indians were being employed to work for us but now they employ labour and maltreat and exploit our indigenous people. Yet you can't try that in their country. Nigeria is dead a long time ago.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by lereinter(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2020
atiku4President:
Sensational journalism

Politics aside

Who owns the company?

Sometimes it's the only to bring attention, let Atiku and the management bring the Indians to order
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2020
Realist5:
Hmmmmm, Atiku Abubakar for President.

Will this man have brought Indians as usual to manage his government if he had won?
Not even a fraction of that company represent anything in Nigeria, yet he cannot manage it. How would you have managed a complex country like Nigeria?

Charity indeed begins at home.

Your brain is alittle lower than buhari own
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by rationalhuman(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Maybe you should know S7-400 CPUs (414H, 415H or later) are not considered DCS, Since you refered from Siemens then For Siemens that is PCS-7
I am in this field for 12 years. there is no one able to Design a single Cascade loop, we had to contact Germany and India for this. I am not talking about simple Relay logic.

Share the contact of single person able to Troubleshoot (Not even the design) an Industrial Network integrated Up from MIS (ERP) to Profinet>Processig>Filedbus+ASI, and sire i will immediately arrange a good job for him in west African region.

Why i am so confident? When you contact Yokogawa, Siemens for this task their system Integrates raises their hands and we had to Contact again to Germany and Japan

thecommunist:
you-obviously-are not in the Automation and control industry else you won't say this. I for one can work on and resolve issues on redundant rack level DCS and I Still have some guys that are way better than me.Go to Nigeria brewery, Nigeria bottling company, seven up bottling company,krones, KHS, adeco, Sidel etc and see Nigerian guys that are mad gurus...you know nothing sir! ....and just so you know that I know what I'm saying, the redundant rack level DCS issues I last worked on was a siemens S7-400 master and slave PLC that had the battery run flat on both master and slave and then there was power outage causing the system fault LED , batt fault LED and the RED(redundant) fault LED to light up. Just because you haven't come across one doesn't mean they don't exist
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by thecommunist(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
rationalhuman:
Maybe you should know S7-400 CPUs (414H, 415H or later) are not considered DCS, Since you refered from Siemens then For Siemens that is PCS-7
I am in this field for 12 years. there is no one able to Design a single Cascade loop, we had to contact Germany and India for this. I am not talking about simple Relay logic.

Share the contact of single person able to Troubleshoot (Not even the design) an Industrial Network integrated Up from MIS (ERP) to Profinet>Processig>Filedbus+ASI, and sire i will immediately arrange a good job for him in west African region.

Why i am so confident? When you contact Yokogawa, Siemens for this task their system Integrates raises their hands and we had to Contact again to Germany and Japan

how on earth can you even attempt to say that i am inferring just an S7-400 H series as a DCS system for pete's sake! A DCS is not a single piece of CPU, a DCS can be comprised of series of CPU's, communication systems,monitoring and control systems, remote or distributed I/O station and much more! and for your information, the guru that trained me wont take up a 9 to 5 job, he runs his own firm and takes jobs all over africa. his last gig was in guinea . but if i get peoples permission to share their contacts with you, i would definitely do that.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by LaboPolitics: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Are you sure Guardian newspapers published this piece of news? The grammatical blunders and spelling errors shock me no be small.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by kullozone(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Indians that like anything under skirt go on Facebook and see how they're disgracing their country

I'm not surprise
grin

Na mugu them be.

They be like... "send vargin and bobs pic" on someone's Dp oh grin
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by addictiv(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2020
This Atiku for you... He will generate profits, make the system work but Nigerians will be his slaves in return.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Difrent: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2020
atiku4President:
Sensational journalism

Hypocrite.
now that it has affected your person you call it SENSATIONAL JOURNALISM.....
shift abeg, all the sensationalism you have been giving every action of government should be applied when it concerns Atiku and Pdp
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by NkemChukwudi: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2020
emmnprince:

You got it all wrong Nkem Chukwudi. No one is talking about becoming rich without work. You don't understand the import of my comment. What I meant is that they overuse/overwork their workers regardless of the condition of the workers.

Those who have worked with them can relate more to my comment!

I appreciate your matured response to my rude comments, thank you and apologies.

I have encountered far too many Nigerians who don’t have absolutely no work ethics. I saw “work, work, work” and I just lost it. People don’t sleep on the other continents except lazy Africa where grown men sit around listening to transistor radio or watching Nollywood all day long. 200m people with very little productive capacity and a grotesquely tiny economy!!!

Apologies bro!

1 Like

Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Realist5: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Jostoman:
ok oya tell us how your dalling daddy is managing us now.

I am 100% anti Buhari but Atiku is not a saint
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by 12inchess: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
wink2015:
WHAT HAPPEN TO NIGERIA'S LOCAL CONTENT LAW ?

With all the numerous universities in Nigeria we still go out of our way to find solace in Indians.

Not even a European or an American?

Local content law? Are you kidding me? Businesses have found a way around this since the 80s. All they need to do is employ one Nigerian figure head who they give shares in the company and that is all. They don't even need to employ Nigerians. The treatment of Nigerian workers by foreigners is an extension of colonialism and it would not change soon except the govt has sense. When I was working at an Italian company in Lagos, do you believe that these italians did not use the same rest rooms with us and also ate in a different canteen. In fact they were on all on a different floor. All in the 21st century. Shameful. I knew I'd never work there for long. And trust me they had a Nigerian figure head shareholder that comes to collect money 1 in a month.
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by drololaaof: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's not their fault, when the govt look the other way when banks, multinationals start contracting and caualisation of staff's
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Rawhumper(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
[

People may not really see beyound the facade but the truth is it shows the kind of leader Atiku will be if he comes into power.

Since he has allowed foreigners to run his company at the detriment of his people he is unfit to be elected and if this case is true,i must say am so happy Buhari won (am not a fan of Buhari either).

Let the Ibos never vote for Atiku even with Ibo running mate,we need to set aside our differences and see the next upcoming elections as the change we all have been looking for.

Lets vote as if our lives depend on it,lets come together as one and do what is right for our own good and also for the betterment of our future generations!!!

Those indians should be chased out of our country,this is our land and we have capable hands that can do better.

quote author=Islie post=92968242]– Wants FG to order the arrest of the COO of the company

GUARDIAN[/quote]
Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Rawhumper(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
[

I concur with you buddy and have given you a one like for that.

This shows he may even sell our country to foreigners so let we Nigerians write him off,even if he does the needful the scare is already there to speak against him.

He is not qualified to lead us,i prefer Buhari and the hardship we are facing to have Atiku as a leader nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

This is the height of wickedness,molesting our girls and replacing Nigerians....

quote author=Realist5 post=92969789]Hmmmmm, Atiku Abubakar for President.

Will this man have brought Indians as usual to manage his government if he had won?
Not even a fraction of that company represent anything in Nigeria, yet he cannot manage it. How would you have managed a complex country like Nigeria?

Charity indeed begins at home. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola by Rawhumper(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
[

I understand you have your political convictions but i can say this Nigeria can only get better we all rise and stand for the truth.

Nigeria can never get better with all these magics happening around.
Please i beg you brothers and sisters,lets really think beyond our imaginations and face the realities...stop the bickering and ethinicity crap if we want to survive-running to other countries to be modernized slaves wont save the fact our country is going deeper and deeper.

The Security agencies,all must be overhauled,the old gays we have as politicians should be banned from politics and a new Order will rise from the ashes.

This is the only way we can survive not yapping like kids.

I believe in Nigeria

quote author=Cti28 post=92969842]Welcome to Nigeria where foreigners are first class citizens and it's citizens third class.
This matter may die, just the way it started. Once dollar exchanges hands, that is all.

Our right has been sold and can be reclaimed, only when we become super rich - what a sad scene[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Become A Commercial Pilot In Nigeria In Short Summary (Photos) / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? / Unimaginable Mass Job Losses Loom In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.