Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! (11084 Views)

When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
paulolee:
dnt wori baby, i dnt have for now but when i have i would surely give you...u don't have to bring our issues online..
Lol
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad.Love is give and take.Nobody knw tomorrow.Table can change If what u need d Money for isn't on Useless venture.FEAR NOT,go and ask him.If he give u,good.If not, good.
Thanks.. I'll bring myself to ask him if he gives me fine if he doesn't it's still fine, I just need to get over the fear of asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Tango123: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

Don't get me wrong I'm not that kind of girl.. It's not like I'm dependent on him, I just need a little money from him. I just can't bring myself to ask.. I don't know how other girls do it, it's like a bridge that's too high to cross for me, it's not even pride that's holding me back,
I think it's the fear of him seeing me as the picture you just painted

So what have u been doing since lockdown, while he has been working

That is d question the guy u quoted was asking

Have u been doing nothing. Why did u not work like him

He is working, probably with a target for investment
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

I don't feel entitled and I'm not the kind of girl you are trying so hard to paint.. I know guys that give their girlfriend money for petty things like hair, clothes and whatnot without the girl even asking
Everyone is different and I personally would never put a guy in a position to make him feel responsible for me

Wonder Woman, I’m not trying to paint a picture of you.... on the contrary, you gave a picture of yourself..
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Tango123: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:

Haha lol. Okay I am a disgrace. Do you all agree guys?

Nooooo..u said the truth

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
sad See anger and frustration on top of person thread oo sadshockedsad.@ wonderwoman5775.Neva allow negative to weight u down.Be strong.May Ur helper/favour locate u

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Kvng6464: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
proclinician:
Hmmm God forbid evil spirit. Through out corona he is working, risking it all while you're doing what? Fixing lashes? Now the money he made throughout the period u want him to give them to u is that it? Nawaoo. Go and make ur own money na... Are u disabled? Like no arm or no leg sort of?
lol ororo dy ur head
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad See anger and frustration on top of person thread oo sadshockedsad.@ wonderwoman5775.Neca allow negative to weight u down.Be strong.May Ur helper/favour locate u
Amen and thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Wonder Woman, I’m not trying to paint a picture of you.... on the contrary, you gave a picture of yourself..
maybe I did not express myself enough in the original post, but I want everyone to know that I am not an entitled.. My question should have been,
If it is normal for me to have the fear of asking my bf for money
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Thanks.. I'll bring myself to ask him if he gives me fine if he doesn't it's still fine, I just need to get over the fear of asking
. Sometimes,it is not good to seek advice on faceless forum like diz.All u'll get nah insult.But dnt allow diz negative to weight u down..Go ahead and ask him

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by konkonbilo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
OP, don't you have parents ni abi you be orphan ni Make ona de get dignity abeg..

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
. Sometimes,it is not good to seek advice on faceless forum like diz.All u'll get nah insult.But dnt allow diz negative to weight u down..Go ahead and ask him
you are right.. I knew I'd get insults.. It's easy to know those with shallow minds and those with constructive thinking on this platform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
maybe I did not express myself enough in the original post, but I want everyone to know that I am not an entitled.. My question should have been,
If it is normal for me to have the fear of asking my bf for money

Oooookaayyyy..now I get..so now, let’s diagnose ur condition

How do u mean afraid??

Afraid as in....armed robber attack afraid ?

Or

afraid as in....you want to collect pen!s for the 1st time afraid?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Oooookaayyyy..now I get..so now, let’s diagnose ur condition

How do u mean afraid??

Afraid as in....armed robber attack afraid ?

Or

afraid as in....you want to collect pen!s for the 1st time afraid?
Lol neither
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by konkonbilo(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
go and ask your family. Atleast you shouldn't be afraid to ask your parents for money na. If e de easy like that you won't even think of asking your boyfriend na your papa or mama you go first go ask.. Nonsense n ingredient
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
konkonbilo:
go and ask your family. Atleast you shouldn't be afraid to ask your parents for money na. If e de easy like that you won't even think of asking your boyfriend na your papa or mama you go first go ask.. Nonsense n ingredient
k
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by melodyogonna(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
I know I'm not alone in this kind of situation, those who don't understand me are free to use those unnecessary words I won't pay attention to you
I'm not looking for tactics and I'm just confused on why I feel this way,
asking for money from my partner would make me feel like I'm cheap.. Or that I am the typical Nigeria girl that only wants to collect money from guys
Hey, it's okay to need help, everyone asks for a favour once in awhile don't mind the hypocrites here. If what you need money for is reasonable you should ask and hope he understands, 90% of men (including the one forming hard guys here) will give you especially as they know you won't ask if it's not important.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Tango123: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
you are right.. I knew I'd get insults.. It's easy to know those with shallow minds and those with constructive thinking on this platform

Wonderwoman, what u have not understood is that many men in Nigeria are learning to be like men in Europe

They are beginning to learn that beijg your boyfriend does not mean assuming your responsibility.

If your boyfriend should need money now, would he come to u? Would a boy going into a relationship in Nigeria be expecting that his girlfriend shoukd give him money. Why should nigeriqn girls even think that men should be responsible for them.
And when they dont ask for monwy, they say it with pride, as u did, as if that is an achievement. U didnt tell us u brushed ur teeth today. Because it is normal. U should not be proud u dont ask ur boyfriend for money. That should be normal.

I was happy when u said u have never depended on him for money. I love that. Keep it that way. Build urself and be ur own provider. Work for ur money.

Just as u dont depend pn ur blood brother or cousin for money. So u should not depend on ur boyfriend or husband for money. Equality maam

11 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Lol neither

That means you are not afraid .....this is what’s wrong with you..

Deep down you know the guy is just hustling.
it’s not like he’s from a rich home....asking him is making you feel like you are being inconsiderate.
Since it’s not like he has enough to throw around

but you have friends that collect 60k for wig and 120k for phone from their bf.... so you are feeling odd in your relationship...so you want to join their gang

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
melodyogonna:

Hey, it's okay to need help, everyone asks for a favour once in awhile don't mind the hypocrites here. If what you need money for is reasonable you should ask and hope he understands, 90% of men (including the one forming hard guys here) will give you especially as they know you won't ask if it's not important.
Thanks.. These are the kind of comments I appreciate
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tango123:

Wonderwoman, what u have not understood is that many men in Nigeria are learning to be like men in Europe

They are beginning to learn that beijg your boyfriend does not mean assuming your responsibility.

If your boyfriend should need money now, would he come to u? Would a boy going into a relationship in Nigeria be expecting that his girlfriend shoukd give him money. Why should nigeriqn girls even think that men should be responsible for them.
And when they dont ask for monwy, they say it with pride, as u did, as if that is an achievement. U didnt tell us u brushed ur teeth today. Because it is normal. U should not be proud u dont ask ur boyfriend for money. That should be normal.

I was happy when u said u have never depended on him for money. I love that. Keep it that way. Build urself and be ur own provider. Work for ur money.

Just as u dont depend pn ur blood brother or cousin for money. So u should not depend on ur boyfriend or husband for money. Equality maam

Only you..... too much sense....

5 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tango123:

you are correct.. The gender equality feminist are fighting for starts from here,
if in the relationship I can support him as much as he supports me then everything will be awesome, there have been times when I lent him money
but the feeling of asking puts me in a tight position to question if it's right to ask him or not
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

That means you are not afraid .....this is what’s wrong with you..

Deep down you know the guy is just hustling.
it’s not like he’s from a rich home....asking him is making you feel like you are being inconsiderate.
Since it’s not like he has enough to throw around

but you have friends that collect 60k for wig and 120k for phone from their bf.... so you are feeling odd in your relationship...so you want to join their gang

I don't need money for petty things
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by chukwuibuipob: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Press ignore bottom.As long as u don't beg any of dem/solicit for their assistance here,u are good.Majority here are struggling.Let those insulting u wey Neva beg for money b4 curse himself

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Malik1338(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
if your reasons are really right..there's no reason why either of your parents can't assist you with the money

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

So why do u need money??...

U want to contest for local government chairman?

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Press ignore bottom.As long as u don't beg any of dem/solicit for their assistance here,u are good.Majority here are struggling.Let those insulting u wey Neva beg for money b4 curse himself
Lol yes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

So why do u need money??...

U want to contest for local government chairman?
Nah
I want to pay for a skill acquisition
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by stanliwise(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
I never asked all this while when school was in
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..
Tell him to loan you and ensure you pay back. Like payback to his account without informing him. He would reject outwardly but will feel thankful at heart.
This doesn’t mean you reject his gift but it means standing on what you believe.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Bush2013: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
I never asked all this while when school was in
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..
upon all the online business you have been advertising on nairaland you still want to be a burden on the young man. Ask your parents for money joor.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by WisdomHunter(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Stop being emotional about people are telling you here grin grin like wtf do you expect people to tell you before hmm?

You said he has been working since lock down and you think he has saved some money, if you have been working also you wouldn't be here seeking advice on how to beg no matter what you want to us the money for.

But maybe instead of finding something to lay you hand on to make money you are always lazing around watching BBnija or Telemundo.

As as a student nobody have a reason why he or she don't have money to sort some bills since the lock down, only the lazy ass does.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
You should nicely ask your dad or mom, they are actually the ones to help when you are in a tight position. Tell them you need the money to acquire some skills.

Your boyfriend owns you nothing. The probability of you marrying your boyfriend is 1% and the probability of you marrying a rich man during NYSC even without remembering your struggling boyfriend is 99%.

Leave the young man alone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.