Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! (11083 Views)

When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Mekenz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
so he has been working, while you yourself has been busy idling and lazing about, he saw the need to be useful to himself while you're busy monitoring how much progress he is making financially. after your observations your now plotting and skimming on how to get hold of his hard earned money, just because your in a relationship with him.

I wonder what relationship with mejority of Nigeria is turning into, immediately you you proclaim your love to them, they suddenly becomes incapacitated, needy and dependent. you practically assume the role of their father and guardian, even at that, at the end you will still not be appreciated.

just leave that poor boy alone, he is a student like you, if you need money go and hustle your own, as you can see he is hustling while been a student. your not deformed bye.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by femi4: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
I never asked all this while when school was in
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..
Giving you money is a privilege, you are a gf not wife. He is your bf not your father. He's a student like you, work and make your own money too. No law written anywhere that a guy must provide all the needs of his girl in a relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by idahme(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Please go ask you parents and stop been in dilemma you shouldn't be in the first place.....

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Bro, you just took the words out of my mouth, can you just imagine the mentality, "he has been working, and saving", and I guess she was busy pressing her phone, now the young man has finished stressing himself, probably to raise some money and put/invest into something meaningful, and out of nowhere, she feels she is entitled to his money..

RUBBISH angry angry angry

proclinician:
Hmmm God forbid evil spirit. Through out corona he is working, risking it all while you're doing what? Fixing lashes? Now the money he made throughout the period u want him to give them to u is that it? Nawaoo. Go and make ur own money na... Are u disabled? Like no arm or no leg sort of?

BS: I'm not against anyone asking for help once in a while, everybody does, my issue is her entitlement mentality... "He has been working, and I think he has been able to save money"!! Ahhh

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2020
"he has been working throughout the Corona period, and I think he has been able to save money". And what have you been doing??
Your entitlement mentality is annoying, my friend go and find something to do to earn your own money, afterall, he is a student like you.

WonderWoman5775:
Hello everyone, this is my first time seeking advice here on nairaland and this is something I just can't get my mind around..
My relationship with my boyfriend will be 2yrs next month and our relationship have only come this far as a result of understanding and love we have for each other... He's a student just like me and all this while I never asked him for money unless he gives me himself, but he doesn't always do so
We are in our finals and he has been working throughout the corona period and I think he has been able to save money... I need money right now and I don't know how to ask him..
session because I don't want to put pressure on him... I don't know how to tell him that I need money because he won't give me voluntarily..

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Nah
I want to pay for a skill acquisition
I'm really sorry you did not explain to people you're an orphan,but nonetheless, you can reach out to NGOs, I'm sure they can help.
Lol, there are free online courses you can learn which will cost you only your data and time.
Hair fixing, make up, etc are heavily saturated now.
How have you been surviving without parents though?
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Ehhh, dem red pill males will ask you what exactly stopped you from working and earning during the lockdown? Why didn't u find a Lil business to do instead of chilling and waiting for your boyfriend?
See you better thrive hard to be financially independent to avoid insult.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Tango123:

Wonderwoman, what u have not understood is that many men in Nigeria are learning to be like men in Europe

They are beginning to learn that beijg your boyfriend does not mean assuming your responsibility.

If your boyfriend should need money now, would he come to u? Would a boy going into a relationship in Nigeria be expecting that his girlfriend shoukd give him money. Why should nigeriqn girls even think that men should be responsible for them.
And when they dont ask for monwy, they say it with pride, as u did, as if that is an achievement. U didnt tell us u brushed ur teeth today. Because it is normal. U should not be proud u dont ask ur boyfriend for money. That should be normal.

I was happy when u said u have never depended on him for money. I love that. Keep it that way. Build urself and be ur own provider. Work for ur money.

Just as u dont depend pn ur blood brother or cousin for money. So u should not depend on ur boyfriend or husband for money. Equality maam

Men in Europe? Buhhaaaahhaaahhaaa, I laugh at this stupid talk. Abi una dey lash out from frustration. Please if one cannot lean on their partners for assistance, I don't understand what relationships is about o.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:42am On Aug 19, 2020
idahme:
Please go ask you parents and stop been in dilemma you shouldn't be in the first place.....
Shut up! You think if her parents are OK, she'll be having such thoughts? As long as they in a relationship, it's perfectly fine for her to share her worries with him. Abi is a relationship about sex and groovy freaky?

You'll be here asking her why she no work yen yen yen, If e Easy We wouldn't Have OLD GRADUATES AND FAMILY PEOPLE LITTERED ON NAIRALAND ASKING FOR MONEY naaa.

Una go just dey type rubbish... Frustrated souls. I'm even disappointed at ednut1, upon say u don jand you still never polish ur sense.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Mekenz:

so he has been working, while you yourself has been busy idling and lazing about, he saw the need to be useful to himself while you're busy monitoring how much progress he is making financially. after your observations your now plotting and skimming on how to get hold of his hard earned money, just because your in a relationship with him.

I wonder what relationship with mejority of Nigeria is turning into, immediately you you proclaim your love to them, they suddenly becomes incapacitated, needy and dependent. you practically assume the role of their father and guardian, even at that, at the end you will still not be appreciated.

just leave that poor boy alone, he is a student like you, if you need money go and hustle your own, as you can see he is hustling while been a student. your not deformed bye.
Please Shut it. If e easy to get job, people no go come dey threaten to kill themselves if nairalanders no help them. This lady is still a student sef. Graduates wey suppose think outside d box litter here asking for crumbs from strangers.. Atleast she wanna ask from her boyfriend who claims to love her.
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 5:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Yamleg:
Thank God the poor little boy wasn't as lazy as you were during the lockdown.
Ask him for money only if he gave birth to you
Pls shut it. Yen yen. Men will continue to cater for ladies and nothing una talk fit stop am. Just dey expose unaself.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by ednut1(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Shut up! You think if her parents are OK, she'll be having such thoughts? As long as they in a relationship, it's perfectly fine for her to share her worries with him. Abi is a relationship about sex and groovy freaky?

You'll be here asking her why she no work yen yen yen, If e Easy We wouldn't Have OLD GRADUATES AND FAMILY PEOPLE LITTERED ON NAIRALAND ASKING FOR MONEY naaa.

Una go just dey type rubbish... Frustrated souls. I'm even disappointed at ednut1, upon say u don jand you still never polish ur sense.
don't quote be again, I never directed my post to you. Yes she should go and hustle and stop being a pest

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by DrayZee: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Thanks.. I'll bring myself to ask him if he gives me fine if he doesn't it's still fine, I just need to get over the fear of asking
This is all that matters. Ask for it and give your reasons, if he gives to you, it’s fine, if he doesn’t, you won’t die. Forget all the other comments here. Or are you afraid because the amount you want is extreme? If there’s a good cause, he’ll probably support it.

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by proclinician: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2020
emror4u:
Bro, you just took the words out of my mouth, can you just imagine the mentality, "he has been working, and saving", and I guess she was busy pressing her phone, now the young man has finished stressing himself, probably to raise some money and put/invest into something meaningful, and out of nowhere, she feels she is entitled to his money..

BS: I'm not against anyone asking for help once in a while, everybody does, my issue is her entitlement mentality... "He has been working, and I think he has been able to save money"!! Ahhh

Automatically she is now entitled to that money the poor guy saved. I was shocked.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by proclinician: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please Shut it. If e easy to get job, people no go come dey threaten to kill themselves if nairalanders no help them. This lady is still a student sef. Graduates wey suppose think outside d box litter here asking for crumbs from strangers.. Atleast she wanna ask from her boyfriend who claims to love her.

And the guy is what? You need to be ashamed of yourself. A young guy is working throughout the pandemic and this pest feels like he has saved some money and should give to her. For what reasons nonsense. Good thing all the young men are waking up.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by grim33(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2020
White knighting yourself isn’t going to help you here. I had a gf like you when we were in school. She wouldn’t ask for money and when I offered to give her she doesn’t want to take it and she says something like I’m not dating you for your money. (She was in it for the love) I encouraged her to freely ask if she needed my help and little by little she was able to ask and abuse the opportunity time after time. It go so bad that I regretted encouraging her .

You’re still in a place where you’ve not become “ normal 9ja babe “ but I believe you’re heading there (most ladies do when they get older). And this is a bad thing in on itself. Women have been taken advantage of men before the SIMP got invented.
Get yourself some SIMPS and practice with them. You’ll be good at this in no time. You’re still very pure. I believe you have to change to get your full lady experience when it comes to getting money from guys. There’s too many simps this is the world. Make sure you get some.
WonderWoman5775:
I know I'm not alone in this kind of situation, those who don't understand me are free to use those unnecessary words I won't pay attention to you
I'm not looking for tactics and I'm just confused on why I feel this way,
asking for money from my partner would make me feel like I'm cheap.. Or that I am the typical Nigeria girl that only wants to collect money from guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by lereinter(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
Can't you ask your parents
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by lereinter(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

I don't feel entitled and I'm not the kind of girl you are trying so hard to paint.. I know guys that give their girlfriend money for petty things like hair, clothes and whatnot without the girl even asking
Everyone is different and I personally would never put a guy in a position to make him feel responsible for me

Just go and do Aristo
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Regex: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:

What happened to your time during the corona period?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

And the guy is what? You need to be ashamed of yourself. A young guy is working throughout the pandemic and this pest feels like he has saved some money and should give to her. For what reasons nonsense. Good thing all the young men are waking up.
You guys are too harsh. Personally d way she said it seemed entitled but I'm sure that's not what she's about. She simply needs assistance to acquire skill. What's d essence of having a bf and not being able to talk to him?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2020
lereinter:

Can't you ask your parents
If she could, if they could, I doubt she'd b racking her brains on how to ask a bf. Do u know if her parents are in d village or she has just her mom that's in the village? Una go just dey reason one way like arrow

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by proclinician: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You guys are too harsh. Personally d way she said it seemed entitled but I'm sure that's not what she's about. She simply needs assistance to acquire skill. What's d essence of having a bf and not being able to talk to him?

Ladies should understand that life is very difficult for us young men in this country. Me self the side hustle I do is no doubt, shortening my lifespan and will surely affect my vision in time to come but when I look at how it has bettered my life at least given me things I see reasons to continue instead of quitting. What joy then do I have giving the money to someone else who probably has sat back all along doing nothing. It is very difficult. Men are not very harsh like you said. That thing a man is doing to make money, women should learn to do it as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2020
emror4u:

I think that shows understanding. Cos many gurl will ask you for money knowing you not working as a guy. It's common sense for her to assume d guy may have money enough to assist her. Funny enough this money fit no even reach 15k... Wey better man go ask her to post her account number and send una dey here dey advertise frustration.

She for open this thread for family section, atleast reasonable mature males full there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2020
proclinician:

Ladies should understand that life is very difficult for us young men in this country. Me self the side hustle I do is no doubt, shortening my lifespan and will surely affect my vision in time to come but when I look at how it has bettered my life at least given me things I see reasons to continue instead of quitting. What joy then do I have giving the money to someone else who probably has sat back all along doing nothing. It is very difficult. Men are not very harsh like you said. That thing a man is doing to make money, women should learn to do it as well.
If he assists her to pay for skill acquisition and she gets good at it and start making money from there, won't that be a win win for them? What's d essence of a relationship if both partners cant support each other? Baba if e easy like that men and women no go litter nairaland dey drop account dey beg for 500h to feed for d day. Reason man.
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by kheny12(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2020
Don't you have family that can help you with the money you need.He's your boyfriend not yet your husband.
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
Sorry, what were you doing while he was working for his money during the Corona period?

#justasking
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by rowland545(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Petyprincess:
Just ask him na,dnt understand why you scared.
If he doesn't have he will make you understand.
Just don't feel entitled.
see ur small yarsh
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by lereinter(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If she could, if they could, I doubt she'd b racking her brains on how to ask a bf. Do u know if her parents are in d village or she has just her mom that's in the village? Una go just dey reason one way like arrow

Lolzzzzz

It seems you know her well

I'm just thinking just the way you borrow me your brain
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2020
it depends on how much you intend to ask for considering his nature.
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2020
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

It seems you know her well

I'm just thinking just the way you borrow me your brain
No but max weber thought me d ability of "vestehen", putting myself in people's shoes. I don't need to know her to feel her dilemma.
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Meteng: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Your comment is enough for the parasite...
please nobody else should say any other thing
you gat no chill cheesy
Re: I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! by Xsem(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
WonderWoman5775:
maybe I did not express myself enough in the original post, but I want everyone to know that I am not an entitled.. My question should have been,
If it is normal for me to have the fear of asking my bf for money

See, most people here are bitter and I know why but the matter at hand is overcoming the fear of asking your partner for monetary assistance. Well just do, ask him if it's reasonable enough or even ask him to lend you that you'll pay back.
I do give my gf money whenever I have enough or my spirit moves me but if she asks and it's reasonable enough I do give her even if she comes as a form of borrowing i will give her and set target for repayment, not like I am expecting her to pay back anyways.
When you're in a relationship with someone, you support each other and be ready and open to assist him when the need arises. Ask him ,even me sometimes feign broke and ask my babe for money. She will be sending money, cooking and bringing rich food to me. wink cheesy

Though relationship is not employment opportunity but that doesn't mean if you're in need of unavoidable help, you won't ask your partner.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.