Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. (1255 Views)

Refugees In South Africa Attack Church Leaders And Human Rights Officials / South Africa Attack On Nigerians. What Nigerians And Government Should Do??? / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Going by the trend of Nigerian shops locked up in Ghana by their government, demolition of Nigerian Embassy, the hate and evil against Nigerians - Do we fold our arms?

What about the trending support for Ghana's evil against Nigerians by the South Africans, including the pride they derive in their Xenophobic attack against Nigerians - Do we fold our arms?

Since we are also blessed with the Power of Population, we should reduce or terminate our consumables relating to MTN, DSTV, SHOPrite & co (same to anything Ghanaian)..

Do you know how much trillions in dollars that Nigerians have blessed South Africa and other countries by patronizing them? E.g. MTN, DSTV, SHOPrite & co.

We have ours in place of the aforementioned...let's patronize them!

Finally, we can also teach our government lessons by remaining in unity and refuse to vote in elections until we are ready to make headway - You know that your vote is a waste even before voting!!!

Yet, we should continue to be productive and respect one another..
Nigeria belongs to all of us, not to few set of people.
There is no need quoting each other as Nyanmiri flat-head, Afonja, Skull miners, Cone head, Almajiri, Terrorist, Igbos, Ipigs, etc..
We may have our differences but we are all peculiar and unique - No place without issues (even in the so-called America).

WE RISE AS YOUTHS - THERE IS NO PLACE TO CALL HOME OTHER THAN NIGERIA.

PEACE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by supercase1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
kolisokoloko grin

1 Like

Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by ajailer(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
You should know that these coys employ lots of Nigerians at their lower level. Boycotting them won't work as we will be making our fellow Nigerians bear lots of hardships due to no fault of their but for the fact that they are employed by these coys.

The solution to this matter is not that easy as our politicians ain't that patriotic. Alot of them have shares in these foreign coys and will do anything to protect their ill gotten wealth at the expense of the country.

We just have to keep talking about it and not let the matter be forgotten or swept under the carpet.
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
ajailer:
You should know that these coys employ lots of Nigerians at their lower level. Boycotting them won't work as we will be making our fellow Nigerians bear lots of hardships due to no fault of their but for the fact that they are employed by these coys.

The solution to this matter is not that easy as our politicians ain't that patriotic. Alot of them have shares in these foreign coys and will do anything to protect their ill gotten wealth at the expense of the country.

Whatever will make Nigerian youths go for their own against those that hate us,, means that they will also have the right mind to demand good governance in Nigeria.

No country will grow if they depend on foreigners for employment - Check other developed countries like US, UK, Japan, South Korea, even China, etc... (they work unanimously for their country to be great).
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by vastolord4(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
supercase1:
kolisokoloko grin

This man is not going to be happy with you. He's sad already and you are still tumbling his head
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy
supercase1:
kolisokoloko grin
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2020
100% solid.
We need more people like this nairaland.
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by kimco(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Op im Ghanaian. I have read your post and i have noticed you have failed to provide adequate information on the issue. So i will ask you to do so because this careless way of representing lean info is how the Rwandan civil war started
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
kimco:
Op im Ghanaian. I have read your post and i have noticed you have failed to provide adequate information on the issue. So i will ask you to do so because this careless way of representing lean info is how the Rwandan civil war started

At the emboldened, NO AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS SCARED OF ANY AFRICAN WAR - We are hardened and can be very aggressive if situations call for such.

In 2013, I once travelled to Regional Maritime University in Nungua, Accra for some short courses.
I spent about 2 months. I rolled the environment. I visited the Ghana Port and had some fun at Labadi Beach, etc..

I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH GHANA’S HATE ON NIGERIANS, BUT THE 2 MONTHS I LIVED THERE WAS A WHOLE LOT OF EXPERIENCE FOR ME.

The moment I stepped my feet at CIRCLE (a popular place in Ghana), trying to find my way to the school was an introduction of HATE. They easily detected I’m a Nigerian from the way I talked, and boom, I noticed some looking at me skeptically that, as a first timer, I wondered what was happening?

Summary:
1. The Ghana guy that lodged me in his 1 room apartment depended on me for money. He told me plainly that, he would feel ashamed to tell his friends he’s broke because they would ask him “how can you be broke when a Nigerian guy is living in your apartment?”I was shocked!

When the extortion was becoming unbearable, I had to complain I could no longer continue. The course I came to do was expensive so I had to cut short unnecessary spending – and gradually, his attitude began to change that I had to move out to look for an apartment to pay (it cost me less that way).

2. I went to a cyber café to browse some info based on my courses. The cafe attendant became so suspicious of me and, at times, would come to my desk to ask what I’m doing on the internet – with serious frowning. I was shocked again.

Ghana was my first African international travel so I was not familiar with hate from other nationals until I reached Ghana – and I gain firsthand experience.

3. I and my other fellow Nigerian guys flex the bars around there and we spent some reasonable amount of money that an average Ghanaian could not spend (this is not hate, I observed it based on the few Ghanaians we had around) – There was an eatery around there that you can only find Nigerians, Equatorial Guinea, and a host of other African nationals, including just very few Ghanaians that could eat there on a steady basis. - some of their girls began to fall for us but we could not proceed because we were first timers and we really wanted to complete our programme and GO BACK HOME.

There is this culture of women having more power than men in Ghana, based on their history - so, many Ghanaian guys live like second-class citizens in their country (that's talk for another day).

4. A Nigerian guy (my neighbor in the newly rented apartment) contracted “ashewo” to lash for the night, after the whole thing in the morning, the Ghana girl intentionally caused trouble out of no where and inflated the agreed price – because the guy is a Nigerian. In fact, our Ghana landlord rushed out to call the police so that they can arrest the guy. The ashewo herself was calling the police (I was surprised, it was then I realized that ashewo business is legalized in the country with authority backing).

The young man had to find a way to run first in the midst of struggle – because if the police get hold of him, they will beat him in a dehumanizing manner, detain him to suffer, and deport him back to Nigeria, not minding his activities like business or school in their country. Jeez... - arrest and deport!!? Then, I remained flabbergasted and shocked ever since.

I had to stay calm down on a low key to finish my programme, while I was eager to return back to Nigeria. When I was inside bus coming back to Nigeria, I asked what Nigerians are doing here. Nigerians spend too much money there. Many Nigerians are not even living comfortable there.

NIGERIANS SHOULD COME BACK HOME AND CONTINUE THE STRUGGLE HERE.

1 Like

Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by RealEzee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
CHOPbeating:

At the emboldened, NO AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS SCARED OF ANY AFRICAN WAR - We are hardened and can be very aggressive if situations call for such.

In 2013, I once travelled to Regional Maritime University in Nungua, Accra for some short courses.
I spent about 2 months. I rolled the environment. I visited the Ghana Port and had some fun at Labadi Beach, etc..

I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH GHANA’S HATE ON NIGERIANS, BUT THE 2 MONTHS I LIVED THERE WAS A WHOLE LOT OF EXPERIENCE FOR ME.

The moment I stepped my feet at CIRCLE (a popular place in Ghana), trying to find my way to the school was an introduction of HATE. They easily detect I’m a Nigerian from the way I talked, and boom, I noticed some looking at me skeptically that, as a first timer, I wondered what was happening?

Summary:
1. The Ghana guy that lodged me in his 1 room apartment depended on me for money. He told me plainly that, he would feel ashamed to tell his friends he’s broke because they would ask him “how can you be broke when a Nigerian guy is living in your apartment?”I was shocked!

When the extortion was becoming unbearable that I had to complain I could not continue that way – because the course I came to do was expensive so I had to cut short unnecessary spending – and gradually, his attitude began to change that I had to move out to look for an apartment to pay (it cost me less that way).

2. I went to a cyber café to browse some info based on my courses and the attendant there became so suspicious of me and, at times, would come to my desk to ask what I’m doing on the internet – with serious frowning. I was shocked again.

Ghana was my first African international travel so I was not familiar with hate from other nationals until I reached Ghana – and I gain firsthand experience.

3. I and my other fellow Nigerian guys flex the bars around there and we spent some reasonable amount of money that average Ghanaian could not (this is not hate, I observed it based on the few Ghanaians we had around) – There was an eatery around there that you can only find Nigerians, Equatorial Guinea, and a host of other nationals, including just very few Ghanaians that could eat there on a steady basis. - some of their girls began to fall but we could not proceed because we were first timers and we really wanted to complete our programme and GO BACK HOME.

There is this culture of women having more power than men in Ghana, based history - so, many guys there just live like second-class citizens (that's talk for another day).

4. A Nigerian guy (my neighbor in the newly rented apartment) carried “ashewo” to lash for the night, after the whole thing in the morning, the Ghana girl intentionally caused trouble out of no where and inflated the agreed price – because the guy is a Nigerian. In fact, our Ghana landlord came out and called the police to arrest the guy. The ashewo herself was calling the police (I was surprised because it was then I realized ashewo is legalized in the country with authority backing).

The young man had to find a way to run first in the midst of struggle – because if the police get hold of him, they will beat him, detain him, and deport him back to Nigeria – Jeez - arrest and deport!!? Then, I remained flabbergasted and shocked ever since.

I had to stay calm to finish my programme and I was eager to return back to Nigeria. When I was inside bus coming back to Nigeria, I asked what Nigerians are doing here. Nigerians spend too much money there. Many Nigerians are not even living comfortable there.

mehn I don't know where some Ghanaians get this hate for Nigerians tho, I feel it's the ones who have traveled out of Ghana that are cool tho, Liberians are the coolest people I've met, very accommodating and honest people , a Liberian will rather hang with a Nigerian than a Ghanaian, facts.

We have our issues back home and I feel the government has not done well for us at all, our image outside our shores is not good but nonetheless kudos to our brothers and sisters doing their very best to rise above the odds in their fields.
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
RealEzee:
mehn I don't know where some Ghanaians get this hate for Nigerians tho, I feel it's the ones who have traveled out of Ghana that are cool tho, Liberians are the coolest people I've met, very accommodating and honest people , a Liberian will rather hang with a Nigerian than a Ghanaian, facts.

We have our issues back home and I feel the government has not done well for us at all, our image outside our shores is not good but nonetheless kudos to our brothers and sisters doing their very best to rise above the odds in their fields.

Eggxactly..

WE need to work and continue to be strong as individuals and as a people.
WE need a new Nigeria.
WE SHALL RISE cuz the hate is too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Olabode971(f): 4:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerians all over the world should come back.... and let us Rewrite the history of this blessed country from Bad to Good...

if we refuse to do that, then Who else will do that for us?? ?? the ansa is NONE

Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by Steady259(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Two wrongs does not make a right sir........

Boycotting wont do us any good but would rather have a negative inpact on the economy and fellow nigerians working and feeding their familes through their job offers in the respective office...

Take a wild guess and you see that 80% nigerians work in those offices and organizations....

So whatever we do will still come back to hunt us. Or would you have said the same thing if you or any member of your family works there??

Lets rather call on the Nigeria govt to take proactive steps in curtailing all of this unfortunate incident happening to countrymen in diaspora, by strengtning ties with govt of those countries and also make nigeria a better place to be.[right][/right]
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by kimco(m): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Don't talk gibberish when you have not fought in any war...do you know what it means to live in fear of dying or your loved ones dying anytime? Don't sit there and just say these things like its just eating food.

CHOPbeating:

The moment I stepped my feet at CIRCLE (a popular place in Ghana), trying to find my way to the school was an introduction of HATE. They easily detected I’m a Nigerian from the way I talked, and boom, I noticed some looking at me skeptically that, as a first timer, I wondered what was happening?

Bro im not going to lie. This is true...its unfortunate that this is so...not all are like that though. But most Nigerians that are in Ghana seem to be loud, indiscipline and involved in cyber fraud. Also Nigerian have pushed the real estate prices up (rent) for the ordinary Ghanaian because they are willing to pay any price. The landlords know this. Not the Nigerian fault but you can understand why most don't look at the Nigerian well.

CHOPbeating:

Summary:

When the extortion was becoming unbearable, I had to complain I could no longer continue. The course I came to do was expensive so I had to cut short unnecessary spending – and gradually, his attitude began to change that I had to move out to look for an apartment to pay (it cost me less that way).
Lol bro you got cheated. This is not exclusive to Nigerians, even Ghanaians suffer these nonsense. I don't know why Nigerians are so generous with money. Next time tell him you don't have money.

CHOPbeating:

2. I went to a cyber café to browse some info based on my courses. The cafe attendant became so suspicious of me and, at times, would come to my desk to ask what I’m doing on the internet – with serious frowning. I was shocked again.

Yeah that's messed up.

CHOPbeating:

You are an unfortunate victim of some other Nigerian's bad behaviour before you. Don't take things to heart.

CHOPbeating:

3. I and my other fellow Nigerian guys flex the bars around there and we spent some reasonable amount of money that an average Ghanaian could not spend (this is not hate, I observed it based on the few Ghanaians we had around) – There was an eatery around there that you can only find Nigerians, Equatorial Guinea, and a host of other African nationals, including just very few Ghanaians that could eat there on a steady basis. - some of their girls began to fall for us but we could not proceed because we were first timers and we really wanted to complete our programme and GO BACK HOME.

The arrogance spilling from this post is amazing. Also it's not just ghanaian ladies, every lady from every country loves guys who spend alot. Get over yourself.

CHOPbeating:

There is this culture of women having more power than men in Ghana, based on their history - so, many Ghanaian guys live like second-class citizens in their country (that's talk for another day).

It seems you know something every Ghanaian doesn't even know. Women have more power than men? Lool I don't even know what you are saying.

CHOPbeating:

4. A Nigerian guy (my neighbor in the newly rented apartment) contracted “ashewo” to lash for the night, after the whole thing in the morning, the Ghana girl intentionally caused trouble out of no where and inflated the agreed price – because the guy is a Nigerian. In fact, our Ghana landlord rushed out to call the police so that they can arrest the guy. The ashewo herself was calling the police (I was surprised, it was then I realized that ashewo business is legalized in the country with authority backing).
Sure, let's question the broken system of law enforcement and forget that your friend actually hired an illegal sex worker. Stop shifting blame, your friend made a mistake too.

CHOPbeating:

The young man had to find a way to run first in the midst of struggle – because if the police get hold of him, they will beat him in a dehumanizing manner, detain him to suffer, and deport him back to Nigeria, not minding his activities like business or school in their country. Jeez... - arrest and deport!!? Then, I remained flabbergasted and shocked ever since.

You don't want to be arrested and deported? Don't involve yourself in an illegal activity.

CHOPbeating:

I had to stay calm down on a low key to finish my programme, while I was eager to return back to Nigeria. When I was inside bus coming back to Nigeria, I asked what Nigerians are doing here. Nigerians spend too much money there. Many Nigerians are not even living comfortable there.

In an ideal world I too would wish same. There is no where like home. I agree with you. No war though.
Re: Retaliation Against Ghana And South Africa Attack On Nigerians. by lalabrother: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Covid19 will continue to eat up these useless government officials that continue to ignore the plight of Nigerians in the hands of her brother countries...

(1) (Reply)

True Story :why Orile Police Station Was Set Ablaze (video) / Graphic Pictures! Man Dies On Construction Site Due To Quack Engineering In Oyo / Man Confess To Police Say E Rape Over 40 Women (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.