Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? (1959 Views)

You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... / Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Bloooody(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
This guy is desperately seeking for attention and recognition on nairaland. All your threads are about condemning Nigerian women. If you're fed up with them, japaa to jand nah. Women don finish for this world?
I only speak the truth but your local mindset won't open your eyes.
Stupid simp
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bloooody:

I only speak the truth but your local mindset won't open your eyes.
Stupid simp

You sound obsessed. Just look at your profile. Nigerian women are this, Nigerian women are that... na only you waka come?

Making several posts about Nigerian women just to shame them and consequently give you false validation shows that you're of low self esteem.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by phazotron(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
TiriEx:
So you texted a lady and she replied “lol and yeah”... common sense suppose tell you she’s not interested in you if you’re intelligent at all. Now you went ahead to discuss about politics without trying to know if she’s interested in politics or not. I’m sorry but you are the one that’s dull here and until you learn to respect women you don’t deserve to be with any.

Madam or oga this na general trend

You don't have to be interested in someone to have an intelligent discussion

What he's saying is valid accross board

And if you're a guy, you're a disgrace to Nigerian men for saying this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by TiriEx: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2020
phazotron:

Madam or oga this na general trend

You don't have to be interested in someone to have an intelligent discussion

What he's saying is valid accross board

And if you're a guy, you're a disgrace to Nigerian men for saying this.

You are the real disgrace but this time to your mother. Even as a guy I do reply with one word when I have no interest in what you are saying. Respect people not just women and don’t come online to show how stupid you are.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Soleye24(m): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2020
she might not be actually intelligent but not knowing her local government chairman shouldn't be criteria to determine whether one is intelligent or not. Do a research, ask 20 people the name of their LG chairman, you will be shocked.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Apination(m): 3:09am On Aug 20, 2020
TiriEx:
So you texted a lady and she replied “lol and yeah”... common sense suppose tell you she’s not interested in you if you’re intelligent at all. Now you went ahead to discuss about politics without trying to know if she’s interested in politics or not. I’m sorry but you are the one that’s dull here and until you learn to respect women you don’t deserve to be with any.
For not being interested in politics, she's really dull. There are core issues pertaining to our lives that we can't ignore and only a foolish person would pay no attention to such issues. Most Nigerian ladies within the present generation are mostly dull, and that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Originalsly: 3:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Bloooody:

All her replies were "lol" or "yh"

I decided to maybe bring up a debate on how the current government is doing

Really?.... after all her replies were 'lol' or 'yh' you decided to bring up a debate? Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Bloooody(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You sound obsessed. Just look at your profile. Nigerian women are this, Nigerian women are that... na only you waka come?

Making several posts about Nigerian women just to shame them and consequently give you false validation shows that you're of low self esteem.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? by Lovinghauwa: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Bloooody:

I'm old enough to marry your mother
hahahaha, then you must be close to your grave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy This Story of Me And The Girl Who Corrupted Me, This Valentine Season / Meme Lovers Come In / Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.