Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79640 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by winkmart: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2020
BBNaija lockdown season housemate, Kiddwaya has said his net worth cannot be compared with that of the other housemates as he is bigger than them all.

Kiddwaya, who is the son to billionaire, Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

According to him, he does not take offense at things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be compared to him.

Kiddwaya said:

“I don’t take things seriously in this house; if I did I would have had issues with some housemates.

“I know what I have outside; my net worth cannot be compared with them outside here.

“Nobody compares. They don’t compare to me, not like am bragging or something but, my net worth, my bank account don’t compare to them."

This came during their discussion on Laycon where Erica could be heard telling Kiddwaya the rapper told her things are going to get better outside the house.

In response, Kidd said: "Wow so he thinks he'd be talking to you outside?

Erica then replied saying:

"I feel like maybe cos he has to see me everyday is hard for him and then obviously seeing me with you...maybe outside the house.

Hearing this, Kiddwaya said their relationship could get better outside of the house since he could not even be in the same location with Laycon and Erica

"When I'm in Abuja & London..and when you're here with him in Lagos..it could be..it could be better" he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRk5fZr8S4

https://lailasnews.com/my-net-worth-bank-account-bigger-than-all-housemates-kiddwaya/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?

379 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Charleys: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Mother fvckers

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by swiz123(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

517 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Icechillz(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Foolish show

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ArcFresky(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
Well, congratulations to him and his father

287 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Charmingrascal(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2020
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.

444 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2020
winkmart:
BBNaija lockdown season housemate, Kiddwaya has said his net worth cannot be compared with that of the other housemates as he is bigger than them all.

Kiddwaya, who is the son to billionaire, Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

According to him, he does not take offense at things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be compared to him.

Kiddwaya said:

This came during their discussion on Laycon where Erica could be heard telling Kiddwaya the rapper told her things are going to get better outside the house.

In response, Kidd said: "Wow so he thinks he'd be talking to you outside?

Erica then replied saying:

"I feel like maybe cos he has to see me everyday is hard for him and then obviously seeing me with you...maybe outside the house.

Hearing this, Kiddwaya said their relationship could get better outside of the house since he could not even be in the same location with Laycon and Erica

"When I'm in Abuja & London..and when you're here with him in Lagos..it could be..it could be better" he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRk5fZr8S4

https://lailasnews.com/my-net-worth-bank-account-bigger-than-all-housemates-kiddwaya/

lalastilclala

Na your papa's wealth, only a lazy man will depends on his fathers wealth

141 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ObaKlaz: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
We are all so money-crazed and obsessed. Leaders, followers, the youth, the clergy, everyone! We worship money so much, the negative effects pervade every sphere of our national life.

We all need to sit and mull over the words of Jesus Christ Himself, "...for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he posesseth.

If you are a Nigerian parent reading this, you owe a great responsibility to re-orient your children to better the Nigerian society.

Our value system needs to change.

...Erica still wishes the Kidd has Laykon's MIND, though she's sprung on the Kidd's looks and money.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.

Don't work yourself up this bbn show is scripted. You people are watching what they want you to know. Last year was mercy and the previous year miracle. This people are acting base on script to keep you people watching

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by illicit(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Nigga didn't even own a business or an invention, hell he didn't have a song to his name

Abuja and London as if he has business there

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ObaKlaz: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:
Nigga didn't even own a business or an invention, hell de didn't have a song to his name

Abuja and London as if he has business there
Like he'd still be better than the others without his dad's influence!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Charmingrascal(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Don't work yourself up this bbn show is scripted. You people are watching what they want you to know. Last year was mercy and the previous year miracle. This people are acting base on script to keep you people watching

I don't even watch, I just watch some highlights on Twitter and Instagram and read news about it online.

I do not have the time to sit in front of my TV to watch one show with no benefit to my personality.

Somebody said "if you think you are stupid just think about the people who will stay glued to their TV at night just to watch housemates that are sleeping"

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ashewoboy(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2020
that his relationship with erica is a pseudo. he is a flirt. I'm waiting for him to fvck tolanibajcheesy.

Erica too is manipulative.

he is a player. no wonder female viewers like him. he makes them wet already. stupid girls.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by illicit(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Like he'd still be better than the others without his dad's influence!

Don't mind d yeye brat

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I don't even watch, I just watch some highlights on Twitter and Instagram and read news about it online.

I do not have the time to sit in front of my TV to watch one show with no benefit to my personality.

Somebody said "if you think you are stupid just think about the people who will stay glued to their TV at night just to watch housemates that are sleeping"

Good to know grin cheesy grin
As in this show is one of the reasons people are subscribing for gotv, dstv and it likes

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by GamalNasser: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

How do you know ? Have you ever been a top US Billionaire or are you the Secretary of US Billionaire Association?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Righteousness89(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Incumbus and Sucumbus Sponsored Show Designed to Rope the Destiny of the youths of this Generation to irrelevant and Non Essentials things that Has no Effects on their Life Here on Earth and In Eternity..

#BewareOfTheCraftinesOfThedevil

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by wildcatter23(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
sad
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Hausaboy239(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Who u epp?

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Peace081: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
So what is he still doing in d house?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Slawormir: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by visijo(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
A real man doesn't beat her woman with his hands.
He lay her down on the bed and beat her with his natural cane and the woman will settle down for nine months. She will cry later alone in the maternity room�

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
We av heard you.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Mowsid(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Money speaks ride on

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by LordOfTheWeed: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
That's money for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by titiakins: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
He has a big mouth

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Antibot5: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
Pride goes before downfall shocked

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.