Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija (2719 Views)

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by kinmayor(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
������
*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OHOOO*

*THE SECRET IS NOW REVEALED.*

*THE DARK AGENDA OF THE BIG BROTHER SHOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS RECIPE WITHOUT SENTIMENT, COMMENTS /CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT ARE WELCOME*

Pls read prayerfully. Even many Christians are already caught in the Web of this END TIME DEMONIC ANTICHRIST AGENDA.

For example, before they started this year's episode , a young girl who was praying seriously to be a Participant, was asked, by some Journalists.
Q:- Are you a Christian?
A:- Yes, I'm even a worker in RCCG.
Q:- Do you know that Big Brother is full of Immoral Activities?
A:- Yes, I know.
Q:- Do you know how much is involved?
A:- I will do it, Afterall, I'm not a Virgin.
*NB:- Read now the truth below.* We are in the End Time. MARANATHA.

From Someone who knows better than some of Us.

I am about to reveal something very disturbing. It's so painful that our generation is actually in the dispensation that the prophet Isaiah was referring to when he spoked about *A GENERATION COVERED WITH DARKNESS ( Isaiah 60:2).*
This means *a generation with no illumination, a generation ignorant of the devices of Satan and a generation that lacks knowledge. There is no hunger for the things of the Spirit, but fake love for God and uncontrollable appetite for power and money.*
This has gotten so bad that we don't even see what's right in front of us.
This article isn't a form of sarcasm or criticism against anybody or any organization but for *CORRECTION AND WARNING*

The big brother show is not a mystery. It is only a mystery to majority who aren't spiritually intelligent as a result of poor fellowship with the Holy Spirit. *YOU WATCH BUT YOU CANNOT SEE, YOU HEAR BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY DEAF AND CANNOT DISCERN WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT*
The big brother show isn't just for entertainment and profit making, it's actually an intelligent, consciously calculated testing ground for something that has been prophesied in *1John 4:3.* What do I mean? We will get there, just keep reading.

Let start from this demonic show's logo. It's logo is an eye. This eye is what is known as *THE EYE OF HORIS* , *this is an ancient occultic symbol used in invocation of spirits, the big brother show is actually an adumbration of the 1984 book written by George Orwell.*
In his book he emphasized on big brother and *even until now a lot of fans couldn't add up what or who big brother really is , because he was not seen in the characters of that book but he was conversing with the characters.*

The show big brother is a mind control system used to condition the mind of the masses to prepare them for what the Antichrist is planning. This will be a system where everything done in the world would be under surveillance and because the people have seen it already practiced in big brother shows around the continents, the system will accept it into the society because the mind is already comfortable with it's proposal. *If you notice, it isn't practiced just in Africa alone. It is continental, our parents watch it, our children watch it, especially youths.*

*This programme encourage sex on live camera, immoral attitudes, fighting and arrogance, yet it is endorsed by Christians.*

Big brother is trying to teach you how life will look like when the Antichrist shows up and this is done through social engineering. They are trying to socially engineer you to accept what the new world order is cooking. *Now bear in mind that the Antichrist will communicate with humans telepathically, he doesn't need to speak or say a word but will communicate the new ideologies and values to every human race worldwide telepathically, and this is what the big brother does to the people in that house. They are puppets for each testing season. The house of the big brother is a typical example of the way the world will look like when the Antichrist begins. There will be nothing hidden, everything will be laid bare and this is the meaning of the eye logo of the programme which is a psychological reminder *"I AM WATCHING YOU"*

This show promotes all sorts of immorality and helps you master the art of doing it even when everyone is watching you. Listen to me, *Satan has an advantage of age. The Bible calls him *"THAT OLD SERPENT* ". If you want to use your intelligence against Satan, he will beat you in knowledge hands down. He had lived on the earth with other civilizations bodily, millions of years ago before Adam was created, but that is a teaching for another time.

The reason for this article is because Christians patronise this show even more, and it's very disappointing. Yet on Sundays you will see them praying and singing praises to God in church. This is what is known as *APOSTASY* and *Deception* .

Our children watch this programming of the mind called *THE BIG BROTHER SHOW* . Our parents also watch it. Couples watch it too *and spirits are unleashed into our lives and yet we are ignorant of this deception. Masturbation has increased, rape and crimes too, as a result of this programming. Now be aware that homosexuality is coming soon through that medium, bisexuality is coming soon, lesbianism and all kinds of ills.*

This is what the spirit is revealing to the Church, so he that has ear, let him hear. This is an agenda, the guys in that show are already under strong demonic influences by telepathy skillfully dispensed through the big brother's voice and these contestants themselves cannot even tell. This is why in the book 1984 by George Orwell, *the big brother voice speaks to the characters but he himself is not seen.*

The people who participate in this *BIG BROTHER SHOW* do not even bother to ask questions like:

*WHO TALKS TO US REGULARLY?*

*WHY ISN'T HE SEEN?*
*WHAT'S WITH THE VOICE CONVERSATIONS OCCASIONALLY?*

Let me shock you now. The ones who are actually asking these questions in their hearts are the ones who are evicted from the show accordingly until the last person standing. They are testing the progress of this new world order coming soon.

*Now whatever you want to think it's absolutely up to you, but I place before you today the naked truth. Choose wisely what you feed your eyes, minds and spirit. There is nothing the *BIG BROTHER SHOW* *teaches, no morals, no positive values and no kingdom ethics yet believers are glued to it.*

The Lord is beckoning on you today to flee from it, especially you parents or youths. What that programme does to your mind is numerous, above all is the creation of a *STRONGHOLD* , but this is another teaching entirely.

*PLEASE CHILDREN OF GOD, SHARE THIS ON EVERY PLATFORM AVAILABLE TO YOU AND TO EVERY GROUP YOU BELONG TO, INCLUDING WhatsApp, SO IT CAN GO VIRAL. IT IS SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE IGNORANTLY DRAW TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES DEMONIC SPIRITS AND SEE IT AS ENTERTAINMENT.*

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
LORD, HAVE MERCY ON US
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Righteousness89(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Flesh and Blood Has not Revealed this to you Sir..

I feel Pity for our Generation..

I see Young men and Women with Eyes open but are Blind to these things...

There is no way you will Watch this Program and Not be Entangled in one Spirtual Haram or the other..

Majority of the Participants are not themselves in there! A Spiritual Force Possess them to do the things they do there..

Hopefully , The Ears and Eyes will be open to Craftiness of the Devil..

May God Help this Generation...

3 Likes

Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by illicit(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Pls don't make it about heaven, it is just a moral issue
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by thambolo(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Flesh and Blood Has not Revealed this to you Sir..

I feel Pity for our Generation..

I see Young men and Women with Eyes open but are Blind to these things...

There is no way you will Watch an Not be Entangled in one Spirtual Haram or the other..

Majority of the Participants are not themselves in there! A Spiritual Force Possess them to do the things they do there..

Hopefully , The Ears and Eyes will be open to Craftiness of the Devil..

May God Help this Generation...

I love you❕
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by kinmayor(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:
Pls don't make it about heaven, it is just a moral issue

Just a moral issue you say?

That's how deep Satan has penetrated into many lives not excluding the Christians.
When such immoral shows becomes just a moral thing.

In my opinion, it's beyond moral.
Don't forget, the spiritual controls the physical.

Now let's assume it's just a moral thing as you say sir,which I'm actually not buying into.
This show has nothing to offer the society than to compound people's mind with different immoral acts(from the normal moral issue perspective of yours sir)which will eventually lead to a sinful act.

You see, from just a moral issue is a step leading to spiritual issues engulfed by sins.
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by illicit(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
kinmayor:

Just a moral issue you say?

That's how deep Satan has penetrated into many lives not excluding the Christians.
When such immoral shows becomes just a moral thing.

In my opinion, it's beyond moral.
Don't forget, the spiritual controls the physical.

Now let's assume it's just a moral thing as you say sir,which I'm actually not buying into.
This show has nothing to offer the society than to compound people's mind with different immoral acts(from the normal moral issue perspective of yours sir)which will eventually lead to a sinful act.

You see, from just a moral issue is a step leading to spiritual issues engulfed by sins.

I am not spiritual

I see things as moral and immoral.
Thanks
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by delkuf(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thank you for this information. I don't just how someone with the Holy Spirit feel comfortable watching this show of sin.
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
kinmayor:
This article isn't a form of sarcasm or criticism against anybody or any organization but for *CORRECTION AND WARNING*
Really?
kinmayor:
Let start from this demonic show's logo.
Wait a second.... you said you had no criticism against anyone or the franchise, but here you deem the show demonic, insinuating that the organization itself has roots in the demonic.
kinmayor:
The show big brother is a mind control system used to condition the mind of the masses to prepare them for what the Antichrist is planning.*
This is a lie!
kinmayor:
*This programme encourage sex on live camera, immoral attitudes, fighting and arrogance, yet it is endorsed by Christians.**
Endorsed by Christians? No, it is only endorsed by those who enjoy such shows... has absolutely nothing to do with God since God did not include any particular show in the Bible for our entertainment.
kinmayor:
Big brother is trying to teach you how life will look like when the Antichrist shows up and this is done through social engineering. *
Rubbish talk! The show teaches you nothing. Only a deluded individual would lower his/herself to be taught lessons by everything he/she sees on tv.
kinmayor:
This show promotes all sorts of immorality and helps you master the art of doing it even when everyone is watching you. *
Again, stupid talk! The show does not show you anything that those who have agreed to be on camera have not of their own volition, chosen to reveal of themselves .
kinmayor:
The reason for this article is because Christians patronise this show even more, and it's very disappointing. Yet on Sundays you will see them praying and singing praises to God in church. This is what is known as *APOSTASY* and *Deception* .*
Rubbish!! You are simply trying here, through your 'article', tell others that you have some assumed insight into a show you are willing to project your personal delusions at. The Show is nothing of what you claim.
kinmayor:
Our children watch this programming of the mind called *THE BIG BROTHER SHOW* . Our parents also watch it. Couples watch it too *and spirits are unleashed into our lives and yet we are ignorant of this deception. Masturbation has increased, rape and crimes too, as a result of this programming. Now be aware that homosexuality is coming soon through that medium, bisexuality is coming soon, lesbianism and all kinds of ills.**
Funny that in most other countries where the BIG BROTHER franchise also exists, Children aren't even allowed to watch the show since it is for adults only. The show runs here in the America for example, has since 2000, yet I have never actually seen it.
It is for those who enjoy such things and are entertained by it. If you do not like it, turn to watch something else.
kinmayor:
This is what the spirit is revealing to the Church, so he that has ear, let him hear. This is an agenda, the guys in that show are already under strong demonic influences by telepathy skillfully dispensed through the big brother's voice and these contestants themselves cannot even tell. *
Again, the show has absolutely nothing to do with God or His Church. And there are no demonic influences but the one's your minds are already plagued with
kinmayor:
The people who participate in this *BIG BROTHER SHOW* do not even bother to ask questions like:
*WHY ISN'T HE SEEN?*
*WHAT'S WITH THE VOICE CONVERSATIONS OCCASIONALLY?**
Probably because since it is a show, they know who it is and have no reason to ask. They were probably in meetings before production started, learning everything about the production crew, those behind the camera etc. So you may have these questions in your mind, but they don't because the have answers.
kinmayor:
Let me shock you now. The ones who are actually asking these questions in their hearts are the ones who are evicted from the show accordingly until the last person standing. They are testing the progress of this new world order coming soon.
OH boy! ROFLMAO!
kinmayor:
*Now whatever you want to think it's absolutely up to you, but I place before you today the naked truth. Choose wisely what you feed your eyes, minds and spirit. There is nothing the *BIG BROTHER SHOW* *teaches, no morals, no positive values and no kingdom ethics yet believers are glued to it.*
Naked truth? All based on suppositions? You don't know what truth is, do you? You actually believe a reality show on TV is meant to 'Teach' you something.... that belief is a problem on it's own
kinmayor:
The Lord is beckoning on you today to flee from it, especially you parents or youths. What that programme does to your mind is numerous, above all is the creation of a *STRONGHOLD* , but this is another teaching entirely.
Stop dragging God down to your level abeg!
kinmayor:
*PLEASE CHILDREN OF GOD, SHARE THIS ON EVERY PLATFORM AVAILABLE TO YOU AND TO EVERY GROUP YOU BELONG TO, INCLUDING WhatsApp, SO IT CAN GO VIRAL. IT IS SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE IGNORANTLY DRAW TO THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES DEMONIC SPIRITS AND SEE IT AS ENTERTAINMENT.*
WOW..... what a delusion!
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
kinmayor:
������
*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT OHOOO*

*THE SECRET IS NOW REVEALED.*

*THE DARK AGENDA OF THE BIG BROTHER SHOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS RECIPE WITHOUT SENTIMENT, COMMENTS /CONSTRUCTIVE ARGUMENT ARE WELCOME*

Pls read prayerfully. Even many Christians are already caught in the Web of this END TIME DEMONIC ANTICHRIST AGENDA.

For example, before they started this year's episode , a young girl who was praying seriously to be a Participant, was asked, by some Journalists.
Q:- Are you a Christian?
A:- Yes, I'm even a worker in RCCG.
Q:- Do you know that Big Brother is full of Immoral Activities?
A:- Yes, I know.
Q:- Do you know how much is involved?
A:- I will do it, Afterall, I'm not a Virgin.
*NB:- Read now the truth below.* We are in the End Time. MARANATHA.

From Someone who knows better than some of Us.

I am about to reveal something very disturbing. It's so painful that our generation is actually in the dispensation that the prophet Isaiah was referring to when he spoked about *A GENERATION COVERED WITH DARKNESS ( Isaiah 60:2).*
This means *a generation with no illumination, a generation ignorant of the devices of Satan and a generation that lacks knowledge. There is no hunger for the things of the Spirit, but fake love for God and uncontrollable appetite for power and money.*
This has gotten so bad that we don't even see what's right in front of us.

The big brother show is not a mystery. It is only a mystery to majority who aren't spiritually intelligent as a result of poor fellowship with the Holy Spirit. *YOU WATCH BUT YOU CANNOT SEE, YOU HEAR BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY DEAF AND CANNOT DISCERN WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT*
The big brother show isn't just for entertainment and profit making, it's actually an intelligent, consciously calculated testing ground for something that has been prophesied in *1John 4:3.* What do I mean? We will get there, just keep reading.

Let start from this demonic show's logo. It's logo is an eye. This eye is what is known as *THE EYE OF HORIS* , *this is an ancient occultic symbol used in invocation of spirits, the big brother show is actually an adumbration of the 1984 book written by George Orwell.*
In his book he emphasized on big brother and *even until now a lot of fans couldn't add up what or who big brother really is , because he was not seen in the characters of that book but he was conversing with the characters.*

The show big brother is a mind control system used to condition the mind of the masses to prepare them for what the Antichrist is planning. This will be a system where everything done in the world would be under surveillance and because the people have seen it already practiced in big brother shows around the continents, the system will accept it into the society because the mind is already comfortable with it's proposal. *If you notice, it isn't practiced just in Africa alone. It is continental, our parents watch it, our children watch it, especially youths.*

*This programme encourage sex on live camera, immoral attitudes, fighting and arrogance, yet it is endorsed by Christians.*

Big brother is trying to teach you how life will look like when the Antichrist shows up and this is done through social engineering. They are trying to socially engineer you to accept what the new world order is cooking. *Now bear in mind that the Antichrist will communicate with humans telepathically, he doesn't need to speak or say a word but will communicate the new ideologies and values to every human race worldwide telepathically, and this is what the big brother does to the people in that house. They are puppets for each testing season. The house of the big brother is a typical example of the way the world will look like when the Antichrist begins. There will be nothing hidden, everything will be laid bare and this is the meaning of the eye logo of the programme which is a psychological reminder *"I AM WATCHING YOU"*

This show promotes all sorts of immorality and helps you master the art of doing it even when everyone is watching you. Listen to me, *Satan has an advantage of age. The Bible calls him *"THAT OLD SERPENT* ". If you want to use your intelligence against Satan, he will beat you in knowledge hands down. He had lived on the earth with other civilizations bodily, millions of years ago before Adam was created, but that is a teaching for another time.

The reason for this article is because Christians patronise this show even more, and it's very disappointing. Yet on Sundays you will see them praying and singing praises to God in church. This is what is known as *APOSTASY* and *Deception* .

Our children watch this programming of the mind called *THE BIG BROTHER SHOW* . Our parents also watch it. Couples watch it too *and spirits are unleashed into our lives and yet we are ignorant of this deception. Masturbation has increased, rape and crimes too, as a result of this programming. Now be aware that homosexuality is coming soon through that medium, bisexuality is coming soon, lesbianism and all kinds of ills.*

This is what the spirit is revealing to the Church, so he that has ear, let him hear. This is an agenda, the guys in that show are already under strong demonic influences by telepathy skillfully dispensed through the big brother's voice and these contestants themselves cannot even tell. This is why in the book 1984 by George Orwell, *the big brother voice speaks to the characters but he himself is not seen.*

*WHY ISN'T HE SEEN?*
*WHAT'S WITH THE VOICE CONVERSATIONS OCCASIONALLY?*

Thanks so much for this, I have been watching the show against my wish.At this juncture I have to put a stop to it
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
Thanks so much for this, I have been watching the show against my wish.At this juncture I have to put a stop to it
You have been watching the show "against your wish" ? Did you really write that? Some of you actually believe the B.S that is "the devil made me do it"....

Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by tosyne55(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thank you for this piece OP, may God strengthen you the more.
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by delkuf(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
Don't listen to kobojunkie, this is what God likes. Taking steps of faith to move closer to God. You will see the favour of God in your life with this step you have just taken

1 Like

Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Liposure: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
hmmm
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You have been watching the show "against your wish" ? Did you really write that? Some of you actually believe the B.S that is "the devil made me do it"....
This your reply is surprisingly as well
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Liposure:
hmmm
what are you doing here
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
This your reply is surprisingly as well
It is in response to what you wrote.. how can you believe the devil is to blame for your watching the show you CHOOSE of your own volition to watch? If you had said you found yourself addicted in some way to the show, that would have been more believable, but to suggest the devil/demons are to blame.. that is not true unless you can show that you were possessed by such an entity to turn on the TV and tune into that Big Brother NIgeria channel .

Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is in response to what you wrote.. how can you believe the devil is to blame for your watching the show you CHOOSE of your own volition to watch? If you had said you found yourself addicted in some way to the show, that would have been more believable, but to suggest the devil/demons are to blame.. that is not true unless you can show that you were possessed by such an entity to turn on the TV and tune into that Big Brother NIgeria channel .
i didn't write anywhere blaming the devil for making me watch the show,your mind did that.I only said I was watching the show against my wish,go up and re-read what I wrote
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
i didn't write anywhere blaming the devil for making me watch the show,your mind did that.I only said I was watching the show against my wish,go up and re-read what I wrote
When you stated " I have been watching the show against my wish", who was it that forced you?
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Liposure: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
what are you doing here
what is that suppose to mean. I'm a christian
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Liposure: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
All i see are conspiracy theories
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
When you suggested that you watched "Against your will" who was it that forced you?
stop trying to twist my post to justify your replies and stop trying to help me read unnecessary meanings to my post.

1 Like

Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
stop trying to twist my post to justify your replies and stop trying to help me read unnecessary meanings to my post.
OK. When you stated " I have been watching the show against my wish", who was it that forced you?
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Liposure:
what is that suppose to mean. I'm a christian
ok sir
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
OK. When you stated " I have been watching the show against my wish", who was it that forced you?
when we do things against our wish,is there always a force behind it? It's just part of how we live our daily life.You still have traces of atheism in you
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Liposure: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. you have your flesh to blame.
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
when we do things against our wish,is there always a force behind it? It's just part of how we live our daily life.You still have traces of atheism in you
You know that force is what many of you like to claim is the devil...so why do you hesitate to state that which is already on the tip of your tongue there/fingers? Yes, it is the devil... he is the one to blame, isn't he? LOL

So, here's the deal, only a person who is under duress, or possessed can indeed do anything against his/her will. We all make choices every moment of every day, and our every action is the result of the choices we make. Those who have yet to attain self-control wonder around believing their choices are not under their control, but it is simply because they have yet to discipline themselves in areas that they ought to have.
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Liposure:
the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. you have your flesh to blame.
so you think,the flesh is not and never weak, I have never had difficulty stopping anything
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You know that force is what many of you like to claim is the devil...so why do you hesitate to state that which is already on the tip of your tongue there/fingers? Yes, it is the devil... he is the one to blame, isn't he? LOL

So, here's the deal, only a person who is under duress, or possessed can indeed do anything against his/her will. We all make choices every moment of every day, and our every action is the result of the choices we make. Those who have yet to attain self-control wonder around believing their choices are not under their control, but it is simply because they have yet to discipline themselves in areas that they ought to have.
you brought in all this even when my initial statement doesn't warrant it.Stop reading unnecessary meaning to things,i take responsibility for my actions and never apportion blames, however you, me, plus every other person's on the surface of the earth sometimes do things against our wish and it's normal,so take your words back
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
you brought in all this even when my initial statement doesn't warrant it.Stop reading unnecessary meaning to things,i take responsibility for my actions and never apportion blames, however you, me, plus every other person's on the surface of the earth sometimes do things against our wish and it's normal,so take your words back
Again, the portion in bold is not true. It is only true for those who are under the influence of something, or someone. For those who are not under the influence of someone or something, "The devil made me do it" is a lie from the pit of Hell itself!
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Liposure: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
so you think,the flesh is not and never weak, I have never had difficulty stopping anything
until now
Re: The Real Secret Behind Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Liposure:
until now
i have said i would stop watching and i will

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Do Money Ritual In A Way That Please God / Is It Legal For A Man To Marry His Widow's Sister? / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.