Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job (89308 Views)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Grabs Erica's Boobs Then Ask If She Likes A Boob Job (video) / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by letitrainnow(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
How does that concerns me?
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Carter4luv(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Soon sex will be an open ceremony where boys n girls will not be shy to do it publicly
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by pmoye(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ahahaha.

grin grin grin. We dey talk of better thing you dey bring Satan enter am.

There's no such thing as fornication, especially when it's not everyone that follows your religion.

For the record, even according to your religion, man was created naked, so was woman. They both were allowed to phuck anyone and at anytime... This was the original state of man, according to your religion. Disobedience brought clothedness, and soon man/woman that was not meant to have any knowledge of moral right and wrong started counting certain behaviours as good and bad.

The concept of good and evil, right and wrong directly emanated from the fall of man. According to your religion also, Christ came to reverse all that and re-initialize the pristine state of no-knowledge of right and wrong. So now, nothing is right, and nothing is wrong...safe the dictates of your appetite and will.

Funny thing is, some of us that are open and that freely discuss sex (kpanshing, phuckery, etc) are most of the time more 'morality' decent than the religious hypocritical lot.

Sex and kpanshing is a fundamental human right, just like eating and the right to security. I bet in few decades to centuries legislation to emphasize that will become mainstream.

Leave Satan out of it biko, p*ssies and d*cks were created for our maximum enjoyment.

inumidun2010:

Ayemi ooooo, This one is gone... Satan has planned to sift you like wheat, but we have prayed for you .. Go and fornicate no more..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Kemight15: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okay

Next...
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by 360clips: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Weep For this Generation..

It's so Hurting to see My Generation Heading For Destruction

It's so Hurting to See My Generation Blinded to what's about to Happen..

It's so Hurting to see My Generation Rejecting the Free Gift of Salvation and Engrossing themselves with things that have No Positive Effect on Their soul and Eternity..

For those who are Willing to Hear!

Listen! The KING of Glory is about to Decend From the Sky.

Let's Repent and Make Amends where Neccessary..

Look over the Universe and see that There is No More Time..
which kind mumu b this abeg?
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by mentored: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kestolove:
weep for ursf, heaven is not sure for anybody

Speak for yasef
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by nnamdionyeka5: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Weep For this Generation..

It's so Hurting to see My Generation Heading For Destruction

It's so Hurting to See My Generation Blinded to what's about to Happen..

It's so Hurting to see My Generation Rejecting the Free Gift of Salvation and Engrossing themselves with things that have No Positive Effect on Their soul and Eternity..

For those who are Willing to Hear!

Listen! The KING of Glory is about to Decend From the Sky.

Let's Repent and Make Amends where Neccessary..

Look over the Universe and see that There is No More Time..
please speak for yourself
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by emezuo17: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Guyman02:
I was unhappy that Leipzig didn't score a single goal against PSG and it casted my main ticket.
Today I don't know if Lyon vs Bayern will be + Over 2.5 + Bayern shocked
Many people here are saying Bayern over 4.5, what do you think?
. I played it over 3.5
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by princewill2013: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
K
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by uthlaw: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Guyman02:
I was unhappy that Leipzig didn't score a single goal against PSG and it casted my main ticket.
over 4 sure!
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Grandest(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
strafist911:

Practice what you preach fool. Your posts also reeks of insecurity.
That was my opinion and I wasn't referring to you.
Air yours.
I've always known you're a poltroon. You're too dumb to engage in a proper conversation without using expletives. Go get a life fish face!!!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by OgbeniSamm(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Can't imagine myself sitting down and wasting my precious time watching bbnaija that's adds no value to neither my standard nor value in life.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by braveboy64(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
sonofElElyon:
i used to share your opinion till I watched the match yesterday. That PSG team can spring surprises.. honestly..

Go watch Barca VS Bayern again.
PSG had been playing with average teams

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Brytaboy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Harpos2:
Where are we heading to angry

To bayelsa for Edo election sir

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by sonofElElyon: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
I disagree.. they haven't been playing with average teams.. their players are very good but unfortunately have only been under-performing...

I think Bayern is favoured to win but like I said in my earlier post, PSG CAN SPRING SURPRISES WITH THEIR CURRENT FORM..

never rule them out..

braveboy64:

Go watch Barca VS Bayern again.
PSG had been playing with average teams

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by braveboy64(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
sonofElElyon:
I disagree.. they haven't been playing with average teams.. their players are very good but unfortunately have only been under-performing...

I think Bayern is favoured to win but like I said in my earlier post, PSG CAN SPRING SURPRISES WITH THEIR CURRENT FORM..

never rule them out..

Tonight match will clear your doubts
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by sonofElElyon: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
I said CAN not WILL spring surprises.. What I know is that PSG can not be whipped by Bayern the way Barcelona was whipped. the worst that can happen is a 2 goal margin.

braveboy64:

Tonight match will clear your doubts
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by gracechellar(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
This Erica girl does not have sense. The same guy advising you on how to get a good man yesterday is the same one you're allowing to treat you like guguru on live television.

Is there nothing more to you than your sexuality?
Cheap LovePeddler
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by gracechellar(f): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Euegene100001:
Shameless girl. loosed girl

And some people are stanning rubbish
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by BENEAMATA: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Guyman02:
lyon to score two goals . Run go play am . 4.30.odd
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by gracechellar(f): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
TriCee:
Haaa, with her kind of beauty, you'll think she'll have sense.

That Waya boy go still give am belle for that house las las.

Fine but with low self-esteem

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by gracechellar(f): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
mumu...: did she tell you she ve not been to London and many other countries before .... village cargo

Doing mind the mumu that doesn't know she schooled in London after she finished from covenant uni
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Chicastle: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Euegene100001:
Shameless girl. loosed girl

If a girl tells you she doesn't like fair guys bro just watch nah the same fair guy she go end up marrying
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by pasol4real(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kabir5643:
I really don't understand this show

What's the purpose of the show

Koyemi
It’s for entertainment
Hope you fine now
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Amanda4life: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
THE MOTHER WAS BUSY INSULTING LAYCON.

IM SURE SHE WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO WATCHT THIS

C9NGRATS T HER AND HER MOTHER
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Amanda4life: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
gracechellar:

Cheap LovePeddler

THATS THEIR LOGO IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY.

SEX FOR A LEADING ROLE.

WHO KNIWS HOW MANY party SHE HAD BEFORE FEATURING IN THE FEW NUMBER OF MOVIES SHE HAD HAD

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by Euegene100001: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Too bad
gracechellar:

And some people are stanning rubbish
Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by larryking540: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Kabir5643:
I really don't understand this show

What's the purpose of the show

Koyemi

if you ask me ,I don't kw wat to think ,a show is rated 18+ doesn't mean every scene or discussion should be all about nude ,,

technology wise we are backward this should be wat 9ja should be airing but na nude we day watch as program

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job by larryking540: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2020
techmo:
Instead of going for Laycon she went for player like Kidd

Instead of Ozo to go for Dorathy he is following play girl Nengi

Why are humans always blind to reality?

who we love don't love us back
instead they chase who doesn't love them ..na as the life be ,what matters most is choose who gives u peace of mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) / Download House Of Gold Part 1 And Part 2 By Yvonne Nelson / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.