Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] (7530 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / I Was Duped By A Begger! / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Aniacs(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
thats petty.he could have just told her he has no 3k loan to give
I am sure, he was sex starved.
But he went too low for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Aniacs(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
i will place a big bet she will avoid the call grin grin grin grin
You never can tell

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Aniacs(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
ubunja:
she has her family, relatives and friends for that.
She saw them before asking him, that's not an excuse for not helping someone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aniacs:

She saw them before asking him, that's not an excuse for not helping someone.
if her own family, relatives and friends can't help her why must a stranger who doesn't even know her??

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nopanties: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Don't underestimate what hunger can do to a man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Aniacs:

I am sure, he was sex starved.
But he went too low for my liking.
sexual starvation is not an excuse to want to have sex with ur best friend's sister.Anyway some ppl are not worth keeping as friends.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nicepoker(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Finnese001:

When I Know say I no dey crase
Thank God you never did.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
ubunja:
she has her family, relatives and friends for that.
relax brother. I know what it means to be broke. When I was in 100 and 200 Levels in the University I knew what it meant to be broke. Trust me, you can have family and still starve to near death or find it impossible to afford ordinary paracetamol. You can never be sure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nuel4:
relax brother. I know what it means to be broke. When I was in 100 and 200 Levels in the University I knew what it meant to be broke. Trust me, you can have family and still starve to near death or find it impossible to afford ordinary paracetamol. You can never be sure
but that's because you are a guy. That's why you were always broke. Family, relatives and friends always make sure the girlchild is provided for.
Any woman who is bold enough to ask men for money has hoe tendencies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
ubunja:
but that's because you are a guy. That's why you were always broke. Family, relatives and friends always make sure the girlchild is provided for.
Any woman who is bold enough to ask men for money has hoe tendencies.
you never know, there are a lot of girls that are genuinely broke. Most families don't really understand the situation in school environment. I had a close friend back then, she had no parents only grandmother. She was definitely not a hoe, she was also very broke just like me, we were very close. Don't always assume someone is trying to fleece you. He /she may truly need it. 1k is definitely nothing but sometimes it can go a long way in helping others. Some people are in a financial position that will definitely sound unbelievable to you. A struggling family is a struggling family, they don't prioritise shiit. In fact most families can't even do it even if they wanted to

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nuel4:
you never know, there are a lot of girls that are genuinely broke. Most families don't really understand the situation in school environment. I had a close friend back then, she had no parents only grandmother. She was definitely not a hoe, she was also very broke just like me, we were very close. Don't always assume someone is trying to fleece you. He /she may truly need it. 1k is definitely nothing but sometimes it can go a long way in helping others. Some people are in a financial position that will definitely sound unbelievable to you. A struggling family is a struggling family, they don't prioritise shiit. In fact most families can't even do it even if they wanted to
no ways. Women ALWAYS have a support network outside of men. Believe what women tell you at your own peril. Everyone is always willing to help a girl. Even her own friends. If she cant get help it's because she can't ask. If she ask its because she knows they won't give her. And they won't give her because there is a story there.

Don't be naive man. These girls will take you for a ride.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
ubunja:
no ways. Women ALWAYS have a support network outside of men. Believe what women tell you at your own peril. Everyone is always willing to help a girl. Even her own friends. If she cant get help it's because she can't ask. If she ask its because she knows they won't give her. And they won't give her because there is a story there.

Don't be naive man. These girls will take you for a ride.
lol relax bro. Don't assume you know everyone's reality. I naturally prefer assisting a guy to a girl. There are girls that are legit broke. Decent girls that are truly struggling. The problem is that you kind of assume you know everything and everyone's reality. The world far larger and deeper than basic stereotypical thoughts. I'm as pro male as the word goes but that doesn't mean I will always throw women under the bus. There are millions of women that are legit struggling.
Once again, relax. Nobody is taking me for any ride don't always stereotype. Because I understand that there are women who are legit suffering does not make me naive. I could say the exact same thing about you for grouping hundreds of millions of people under one reality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nuel4:
lol relax bro. Don't assume you know everyone's reality. I naturally prefer assisting a guy to a girl. There are girls that are legit broke. Decent girls that are truly struggling. The problem is that you kind of assume you know everything and everyone's reality. The world far larger and deeper than basic stereotypical thoughts. I'm as pro male as the word goes but that doesn't mean I will always throw women under the bus. There are millions of women that are legit struggling.
Once again, relax. Nobody is taking me for any ride don't always stereotype. Because I understand that there are women who are legit suffering does not make me naive. I could say the exact same thing about you for grouping hundreds of millions of people under one reality
women eat naive men like you for breakfast lunch and dinner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
ubunja:
women eat naive men like you for breakfast lunch and dinner.
lol you literally have zero idea whom you're talking to.
I don't know man, I really like you but you think one dimensionally and believe the world is a linear tunnel. It'd do you a lot of good to broaden your outlook on life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nuel4:
lol you literally have zero idea whom you're talking to.
I don't know man, I really like you but you think one dimensionally and believe the world is a linear tunnel. It'd do you a lot of good to broaden your outlook on life
keep helping men. And let girls help each other. Otherwise you'll be a puppet to these people. Girls always have options. Unlike a guy. A girl is never stranded. Best believe me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
ubunja:
keep helping men. And let girls help each other. Otherwise you'll be a puppet to these people. Girls always have options. Unlike a guy. A girl is never stranded. Best believe me.
that's actually very shallow. Anyone can be stranded. A girl is more likely to get assistance than a guy, that's a gospel truth but that doesn't mean a girl can't be helpless or stranded. By the grace of God if I have the chance to assist anyone who genuinely needs help I will regardless of their genital. I grew up among females I know a lot about females and how they try to exploit males even my girlfriend can't confidently ask me for money but that doesn't mean I will not assist her if it is necessary

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nuel4:
that's actually very shallow. Anyone can be stranded. A girl is more likely to get assistance than a guy, that's a gospel truth but that doesn't mean a girl can't be helpless or stranded. By the grace of God if I have the chance to assist anyone who genuinely needs help I will regardless of their genital. I grew up among females I know a lot about females and how they try to exploit males even my girlfriend can't confidently ask me for money but that doesn't mean I will not assist her if it is necessary
assist your girl. You're obviously benefitting from her. Let other girls ask their boyfriends too. We all know girls are never single. Let the guys in their Friendzones help them. Don't be a sucker for women. They'll play you like a flute. Be responsible only for the females in your life. Let other females ask the men in their lives. Be smart. Call it shallow but no Girl will help you unless they know you. Learn from them.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by CAPSLOCKED: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
assist your girl. You're obviously benefitting from her. Let other girls ask their boyfriends too. We all know girls are never single. Let the guys in their Friendzones help them. Don't be a sucker for women. They'll play you like a flute. Be responsible only for the females in your life. Let other females ask the men in their lives. Be smart. Call it shallow but no Girl will help you unless they know you. Learn from them.

ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND LIFE, OH WISE ONE. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Elton02(m): 2:11am On Aug 20, 2020
Nkechi make we the go.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
nobody can play me. I'm a street guy. I survive by exploiting people (both men and women). I just don't want to go into details about my kind of person because you never know who is watching. I'm only correcting your notion that a girl can't be helpless.
I see people's games from miles away(because it's what I do) 1k is definitely nothing, I can give it to anyone whether it's a small boy on the street, a girl or guy I know or don't know. If anyone thinks he or she is exploiting me because I gave him or her 1k, that person is definitely fooling him/herself.
Girls I don't have anything going on with helped me in the past. Maybe the world you live in is demarcated along gender lines but I don't live in such world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 5:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:
nobody can play me. I'm a street guy. I survive by exploiting people (both men and women). I just don't want to go into details about my kind of person because you never know who is watching. I'm only correcting your notion that a girl can't be helpless.
I see people's games from miles away(because it's what I do) 1k is definitely nothing, I can give it to anyone whether it's a small boy on the street, a girl or guy I know or don't know. If anyone thinks he or she is exploiting me because I gave him or her 1k, that person is definitely fooling him/herself.
Girls I don't have anything going on with helped me in the past. Maybe the world you live in is demarcated along gender lines but I don't live in such world.
as long as you think 1K is peanuts you can be played. Because a woman getting 1K from 10 men who think like you is definitely winning. And that's how Women play self confident men like you.

Just like how governments play millions of people through Lotto. Lotto is cheap as peanuts and governments make billions from it yet only 1 in 20 000 000 gets to win. Yet we all love to play it. Because its cheap. But our peanuts multiplied by millions of people add up to some staggering amounts. Same way women play guys like you.

Don't be played. Women are never stranded. Anyone with a pussy between her legs can never be stranded in this world of thirsty men. Wise up.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by 1234IKECHhukwu: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
as long as you think 1K is peanuts you can be played. Because a woman getting 1K from 10 men who think like you is definitely winning. And that's how Women play self confident men like you.

Just like how governments play millions of people through Lotto. Lotto is cheap as peanuts and governments make billions from it yet only 1 in 20 000 000 gets to win. Yet we all love to play it. Because its cheap. But our peanuts multiplied by millions of people add up to some staggering amounts. Same way women play guys like you.

Don't be played. Women are never stranded. Anyone with a pussy between her legs can never be stranded in this world of thirsty men. Wise up.
Ubunja u have said it all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:

oh my God are you really this shallow, bro? This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:
don't try to shame me because I've made you see something you haven't thought of.

Just stop being played.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by swiz123(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:

No it isn't.

You just don't want to embrace the truth.

When samples are being considered in statistics, 1 negative out of 500 positives doesn't account for anything. If I were to study women from a particular state to obtain if what Ubunja is saying is true, I might pick 5 random girls from each local government in that state. If after my study I realize that all radomly selected samples conformed to Ubunja's claim of a girl having many options, never being truly stranded, and never helping a total stranger, then I can conclude that his claim is VALID.

Point is, his claim is valid. There won't be any need wasting time trying to prove otherwise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by odobe001(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Aniacs:
Don't Stereotype Nigerian Women
You never can tell if she really needs medicine, If you don't want to give her forget.
Many are beggars doesn't make all of them like that

SIMP sighted
swiz123:

No it isn't.

When samples are being considered in statistics, 1 negative out of 500 positives doesn't account for anything. If I were to study women from a particular state to obtain if what Ubunja is saying is true, I might pick 5 random girls from each local government in that state. If after my study I realize that all radom selected samples conformed to Ubunja's claim of a girl having many options, never being truly stranded, and never helping a total stranger, then I can conclude that his claim is VALID.

Point is, his claim is valid. There won't be any need wasting time trying to prove otherwise
Aniacs:
Don't Stereotype Nigerian Women
You never can tell if she really needs medicine, If you don't want to give her forget.
Many are beggars doesn't make all of them like that

SIMP sighted
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by stare: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Most times those accounts are handled by guys..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by BigJoe19: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2020
stare:
Most times those accounts are handled by guys..
Handled by guys Even the ones that have your mobile number.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2020
swiz123:

No it isn't.

When samples are being considered in statistics, 1 negative out of 500 positives doesn't account for anything. If I were to study women from a particular state to obtain if what Ubunja is saying is true, I might pick 5 random girls from each local government in that state. If after my study I realize that all radom selected samples conformed to Ubunja's claim of a girl having many options, never being truly stranded, and never helping a total stranger, then I can conclude that his claim is VALID.

and that's the truth. Women always have options. And women will never help total strangers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Yujin(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2020
Lol at redpill addicts... Ubunja's disciples are plenty. It's a tough world and we all can't agree to one principle. Ubunja is right and so also is Nuel4. Freewill offering is not discriminatory. We give it in Churches, associations, full-time/ part-time beggars, stranded persons of both all genders and even known enemies. As long as the giver doesn't feel ripped even if he were to know the true state of the recipient then all is good. It's a small world you know.
@ubunja, lot's of guys need to learn from you but they'll also need to follow their personality after knowing your highly valuable beliefs/ideas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
don't try to shame me because I've made you see something you haven't thought of.

Just stop being played.
lol I'm not trying to shame you. Here's the thing, I understand your stance, you have to protect your brand and image of infallibility, that's the image you have built here. I'm not a monolith that will always go by a particular narrative that will be hailed by my group.
The major thing is this, this your mentality is not only skewered, it is also very dangerous.
This can lead to someone who is genuinely in need of help not getting it all because you want to form tough guy or being paranoid about getting played.
This is the problem I have with feminists and other groups, they divide the world into different parts and choose realities for each group. You hear things, women don't have any motivation to falsely accuse a man of rape, a man can't be abused by a woman, so so thing can't happen to so so group of people because they possess so so characteristics or organ. Anything can happen to anyone. There are millions of legit women who genuinely need help. Nobody has ever disputed the fact that a girl is more likely to get help than a guy. That's a fact. Does that now mean there are no helpless girls in this world?
Men are stronger than women, so in the cases of domestic violence people always side with women because more men beat up their wives but that doesn't mean women don't beat up their husbands too. The world is not a linear tunnel or black and white. Anything can happen to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] by ubunja(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Nuel4:
lol I'm not trying to shame you. Here's the thing, I understand your stance, you have to protect your brand and image of infallibility, that's the image you have built here. I'm not a monolith that will always go by a particular narrative that will be hailed by my group.
The major thing is this, this your mentality is not only skewered, it is also very dangerous.
This can lead to someone who is genuinely in need of help not getting it all because you want to form tough guy or being paranoid about getting played.
This is the problem I have with feminists and other groups, they divide the world into different parts and choose realities for each group. You hear things, women don't have any motivation to falsely accuse a man of rape, a man can't be abused by a woman, so so thing can't happen to so so group of people because they possess so so characteristics or organ. Anything can happen to anyone. There are millions of legit women who genuinely need help. Nobody has ever disputed the fact that a girl is more likely to get help than a guy. That's a fact. Does that now mean there are no helpless girls in this world?
Men are stronger than women, so in the cases of domestic violence people always side with women because more men beat up their wives but that doesn't mean women don't beat up their husbands too. The world is not a linear tunnel or black and white. Anything can happen to anyone.
oh now it's me protecting my brand? First I was shallow. Lmfao. This debate has just ended. Take your L and walk away.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Gal With A K-leg? / Embarrasing Photo Of A Couple As They Pose For The Camera / This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.