Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream (1270 Views)

A Comprehensive Analysis Of Anti Dandruff Shampoo / Industrial Hair Cream Business / How To Produce Hair Cream In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream by McAchikolo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
Dandruff is one hair challenge some people face, the cause of dandruff is not known. When you refuse to wash or comb your hair for some days, you may likely suffer dandruff attack. I read a headline, where someone was requesting if there is a cure for dandruff that is why I decided to post this article so that people can benefit from it. You can produce anti-dandruff hair cream for sale or home use. The materials needed for anti-dandruff is available in any chemical shop and there are natural ingredients you can add to make it more potent such as aloe Vera, coconut oil, Shea butter etc.

This is a guide on how to make anti-dandruff hair cream, condition or anti-dandruff oil ; it all depends on the material and production.
How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream

ANTI-DANDRUFF HAIR CREAM

Paraffin Oil -1 liter
Petroleum jelly – ½ kilo
Candle wax – 1/32
Vitamin E – 15ML
Lanolin – 1 teaspoon
Shea butter – ¼ kg
Menthol – 40 ML
Sulphur – 2 tablespoon
Peppermint – 30 ML
Calypus, Methyl Sal – 20 ML
Fragrance – 30 ML
Colour (oil based) – 1 tablespoon
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ANTI DANDRUFF HAIR CREAM

Hand glove
Nose cover
Pot- stove
Stirring stick
Spoon
Water and soap
PROCEDURES FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ANTI-DANDRUFF HAIR CREAM

Place pot on a lightened stove and make sure it is well dried up
Pour in paraffin oil
Add candle wax, allow it to melt then stir
Add petroleum jelly and stir as it melts off
Add lanolin and Shea butter, allow it melt then bring the pot down from fire
Add menthol and stir as you add
Add sulphur and stir continuously so that it won’t mold together
Add peppermint, calyptus, methyl Sal and stir as you add
Add fragrance
Add vitamin E
Add colour and stir continuously so that it will blend together
Pack and label
Note: Before you pour into the container, stir properly. The production of anti- dandruff is similar to foot cream.

Source: https://dosumtin.com/how-to-make-anti-dandruff-hair-cream/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Bank Displays My NIN / How To Make Quality Emulsion Paint / I Need Tips On Starting A Thrift Store Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.