Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead (79365 Views)

These Soft Drinks Contain Aspartame — WHO Declared ‘Possibly Carcinogenic’ / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by RosyIsBlessed: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
An ambulance driver overheard the commotion as he entered the building.

He told how the 'frightened' morgue worker said: 'Grandma, lie down, granny, be quiet.'

If it's my country people the frightened morgue worker would have done this instead

2 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
jamaicabakare:
Hmmmmmmmmmm...thank God for her she does not belong to my religion.

grin grin grin she would have been buried long ago right ?

4 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Humanoid01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Princeofasia:
useless bastard lier. the one wey u go write in detail u no go write. thunder fire u and that brother there
Dude, you have a problem. You should check yourself.

5 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by RudyNerdy: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
no NDE/OBE.
She would have tell us if she had any encounter with the Light, being transported through a tunnel, or if she witness the peace that comes in the world beyond
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Princeofasia: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

Dude, you have a problem. You should check yourself.
yes i hae problem with idiats
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by shoprite: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
A doctor and anaesthetist later confessed they had sent Ms Kononova to the morgue one hour and 20 minutes after she died, instead of two hours as rules dictate.

Only God knows how many them for don bury for Naija wey nobody get time to confirm anything for here . . .you go just hear "he don die" and that's it!
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by AfroKnight: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mama d mama. Congrats on your successful journey back to the land of the living.

Welcome. grin

“Mama no go die unless to ba darugbo...”

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by RudyNerdy: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Imagine she was owing you and you already thought the money was gone grin

If na Naija person now, you'll begin to hear of how she arrived the city made of gold with purple haired giants walking up and down!
do you believe in the afterlife?
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Ballary(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only God Can Do this!!

I will Glad if we Could Have Access to what she Has to say..

She will Definitely have some Ecounters on the other side..

I know a Brother in the Lord who had Similar Experience in December last year or there about
did he tell you his encounter on the other side?
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
That anaesthetist and her accomplice should be dealt with. What kind of wickedness is that? Did they wish her dead?
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by KelvinCoaster(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
This shows one thing: Medicine is not 100% accurate! God is the one and only 'Giver and Taker of Life'.
I rejoice with her family!

4 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
An ambulance driver overheard the commotion as he entered the building.

He told how the 'frightened' morgue worker said: 'Grandma, lie down, granny, be quiet.'

If it's my country people the frightened morgue worker would have done this instead

And if it was you??
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by RosyIsBlessed: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Brachaa:

And if it was you??

lipsrsealed
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Righteousness89(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Please share with us his experience

Go back to my post! I have uploaded it! You Hear from him Directly

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Chinoval: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Seersam:
He is busy watching Bayern vs Lyon cool
lol
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Excuses: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
If this was Nigeria..the first thing would be to blame Buhari then the country..no human is above mistakes..shit happens..
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by kingxsamz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
In conclusion, she didn't die.
The doctors made a mistake.
Read the article and don't be lazy.
They didn't hold her long enough before taking her body into the morgue.
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Excuses: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
kunki90:
Righteousness come do your thing

Probably in an evening praise and worship seeking for anointing and inspiration..
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by kingxsamz(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
mimimiles93:
That righteous moniker running to this thread to tell how Jesus wakes her up.

Lol, and what if the old woman is an atheist?
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by kennyz247(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only God Can Do this!!

I will Glad if we Could Have Access to what she Has to say..

She will Definitely have some Ecounters on the other side..

I know a Brother in the Lord who had Similar Experience in December last year or there about

I had to go Search this out!

Hear from the Hore's Mouth..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j151zgfGFh0

Many of you are Joking with your Life's and it's funny!
and you believe all ds? can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Majikman(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
u will not hear dat she saw visions oh
but our Christian Nigerian brothers and sisters will faint for 2 seconds and will say dey saw dis and dat

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
RudyNerdy:
do you believe in the afterlife?

We are already in the afterlife cheesy
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by RudyNerdy: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

We are already in the afterlife cheesy
it's so realer than the life we're living currently.
When after it dawns on you you'll realize the life you lived in the world was a mere illusion when compared to the after life
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Righteousness89(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
kennyz247:

and you believe all ds? can you prove this?

When you Cross over at Death or after the Rapture, you Will Prove it!

2 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Glycosunde: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
i know of a religion in my country that would have buried this woman by now.
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by OlawaleBammie: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Imagine she was owing you and you already thought the money was gone grin

If na Naija person now, you'll begin to hear of how she arrived the city made of gold with purple haired giants walking up and down!
Guy abeg no keeme

enof pls
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by kennyz247(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you Cross over at Death or after the Rapture, you Will Prove it!
abeg broda,I never ready to cross over,but u can cross over sharpaly,so u can come on nairaland to prove it for d doutin Thomases,....e go shock u weytn u go see
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Benwallt(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Meeehn see d color of that shoe. Wen d grace of God is upon you, leaving to see another is sure.
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by kareemkamil(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead by Righteousness89(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
kennyz247:

abeg broda,I never ready to cross over,but u can cross over sharpaly,so u can come on nairaland to prove it for d doutin Thomases,....e go shock u weytn u go see

I am not Afraid to Cross over..

Infact it will be Joy for Me..

My being alive is just to Put out the Gospel Raw Truth to you Guys. These Gospel Truths are hard to be heard in this Generation..

As For me, To Live is Christ! To Die is Gain!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.