Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Case closed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Case closed (228 Views)

Case Closed. / Case closed / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed by Beloved2016: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks all
Re: Case closed by Beloved2016: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Guys, I need your comments please!
Re: Case closed by Josnac(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bro, sit down with your Architect, explain what you need to him and let him put it together in the best possible way.

Also, before you made up your mind to build..I want to assume you have been to people's buildings, different designs and concepts and I equally want to believe that some of these, in addition to individual taste/choice ought to shape your idea of what would generally be comfortable for you as an intending landlord.

Your building process is still in the planning stage and if you have a patient architect..you would be able to have the plan modified several times before you make a final choice.

Me personally, I know individual choices differ, especially as it appears this plan you uploaded here looks to have been obtained online. Get an architect/engineer to give you something workable and suitable to the site/surroundings.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Beloved2016: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
I see. No wonder when I clicked the PDF of the first design, if takes me to a website (I was wondering what's going on). Thanks bro. Have already told him what I want.
Josnac:
Bro, sit down with your Architect, explain what you need to him and let him put it together in the best possible way.

Also, before you made up your mind to build..I want to assume you have been to people's buildings, different designs and concepts and I equally want to believe that some of these, in addition to individual taste/choice ought to shape your idea of what would generally be comfortable for you as an intending landlord.

Your building process is still in the planning stage and if you have a patient architect..you would be able to have the plan modified several times before you make a final choice.

Me personally, I know individual choices differ, especially as it appears this plan you uploaded here looks to have been obtained online. Get an architect/engineer to give you something workable and suitable to the site/surroundings.

Best wishes.
Re: Case closed by Josnac(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beloved2016:
I see. No wonder when I clicked the PDF of the first design, if takes me to a website (I was wondering what's going on). Thanks bro. Have already told him what I want.

Good, then let him follow through. You can equally provide him with a photocopy/picture of the survey plan to aid in the design.
Re: Case closed by Josnac(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

An Outstanding Mansion For Sale / 6 Nos Of 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Off Popusola Road New Oko Oba Lagos 45m /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.