Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet (1351 Views)

Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! / Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by squino(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
I live in Akwa Ibom and this is where mtn have the worst internet speed cos best ive had is 2kbs since i bought my system 9months ago and its always very fraustrating for me since i like to stay on net, now the problem is ive gathered some money and i dont know if  buying an mtn modem will increase my speed since i use my tmobiledash as modem or optionally shud i get the dstv browsing manual and software for better speed, please help me out.
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by benzion72(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2011
Does DSTV has a browsing manual?. Why not try other network. Get a modem and try all the network to determine their speed
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by BankoleO1: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
squino:

I live in Akwa Ibom and this is where mtn have the worst internet speed cos best ive had is 2kbs since i bought my system 9months ago and its always very fraustrating for me since i like to stay on net, now the problem is ive gathered some money and i dont know if  buying an mtn modem will increase my speed since i use my tmobiledash as modem or optionally shud i get the dstv browsing manual and software for better speed, please help me out.

then why not use GLO AIRTEL or Etisalat which everone that is good in your area, for the dstv manual I have it and it works if you are interested call 08137756154 also if you wanna browse f-r-e-e to.
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by obosirow: 1:57am On Feb 18, 2011
Squino, I'm in AkwaIbom too, forget that DSTV manual, before you go for it, ask the person selling it to you to come and install it for you, see it work before you release a dime. I've been asking for it too and no one till date has come out to accept to install it for me even when I promised to pay much more than they requested.
If you are in Uyo, starcomms & Visaphone are there, use any of the two, they are much better than the GSM wayo service providers. I have tested Visaphone only and it appears to be the fastest so far.
Enjoy.
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by squino(m): 6:34am On Feb 18, 2011
@ obosirow im in eket and visafone is here too but how much is it to connect, and for the dstv manual check this site( free-cable-internet.in) and let me know what u think
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by squino(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2011
@ obosirow   im in eket and visafone is here too but how much is it to connect, and for the dstv manual check this site( free-cable-internet.in) and let me know what u think
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by lacastre: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
u can call for free and fast internet,unbelivable,unstoppable.very simple u can do it urself, 07037905533
Re: Please Help Between Mtn modem And Dstv internet by adino(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2011
You people should not mind those hungry marketers.Forget about DSTV browsing, there is nothing like that. it is a sinister plot by hungry thieves to hoodwink clueless Nigerians of their pay.Tell anybody that bothers you to come and install whatever if has on the condition that you only pay when it works and you will see them running away for ever. All they want to do is to sell those crappy written and useless worded e-books.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Omatek Drivers / Dell Vostro 1540 For Sale. 35K Last / The Importance Of Recovery Database In Restoring Exchange 2010 Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.