Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer (1726 Views)

Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
.First app didn’t work work, I paid 10k for it. He said it’s because it’s kit universal. I paid another 10k for a universal one. That one stopped working very shortly after. The third one I paid 35k for. He didn’t say anything to me for weeks and then proceeded to say he had a problem. Now he has deleted his WhatsApp without ever delivering the service he promised
This is how he just scammed my guy beware of the idiot

His account number
OPay- 8114970926
Olanrewaju David Adeniyi
This is his account number
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by squash47(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
I don't understand this thing u wrote up there.

Please break it down.
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
He deleted his whatsapp afterwards

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Fantasticcc: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
His name says it all,a lot of them are scammers.
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
I told y'all already.... don't do admob. Na scam sad
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
stop sending money to fellow nairalanders for business purposes
una no go hear
if u must do business do it with ppl closer and ppl u can easily contact if anything goes sour
it says that nairaland is an anoynimous forum so why do business with ppl who are anoynimous
doesnt make sense

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
una no go hear
if u must do business do it with ppl closer and ppl u can easily contact if anything goes sour
it says that nairaland is an anoynimous forum so why do business with ppl who are anoynimous
doesnt make sense

Like people are forking wicked. You'll collect money and you won't deliver what you were paid for.
How can guys like dis be tracked?
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Ugaboy: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
If im the one, i will trace the idiot.,even though it gona take more than ive spent, i hate fraud
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Ugaboy: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
una no go hear
doesnt make sense
stop generalising, most of customers are from nairaland...and this shit never happened...i bought a product from a guy on this forum 40k, til now i dont knw how he look like...it wasnt a scam
so many guys i sold things to here, have never complain abt my services.
yet they knw me in person. So dnt call everyone a spade

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shanklee:

Like people are forking wicked. You'll collect money and you won't deliver what you were paid for.
How can guys like dis be tracked?
the current state of nigeria has made many nigerians to be heartless hence there this perception that if u are thief,a liar and a cheat u are a sharp guy cheesy.he can easily be tracked.all op needs do is collect a police report and his bank will give him the transfer history of wich he can present to the police plus his compliants.with that the scammer"s account will be blocked.But u in know in nigeria for op to be able to do this he will spend more than the money the scammer collected and the police still wont follow up the case cheesy.If armed robbers can rob confidently with POS and the police does not bother to trace it is it now a scammer that the police will now be chasing? Best op forgets about it but if he knows the guy"s facebook page he can post this issue on the guy"s wall so his friends can see and family members can see him for what he is.
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
App developers are only making money by scamming people. I've said it on dis same Nairaland before and someone said that 'ignorance is a disease' angry
I'll quote you whenever I find the post angry

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ugaboy:
stop generalising, most of customers are from nairaland...and this shit never happened...i bought a product from a guy on this forum 40k, til now i dont knw how he look like...it wasnt a scam
ok ooo
wen u get ripped off here we will be expecting ur thread too grin

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
the current state of nigeria has made many nigerians to be heartless hence there this perception that if u are thief,a liar and a cheat u are a sharp guy cheesy.he can easily be tracked.all op needs do is collect a police report and his bank will give him the transfer history of wich he can present to the police plus his compliants.with that the scammer"s account will be blocked.But u in know in nigeria for op to be able to do this he will spend more than the money the scammer collected and the police still wont follow up the case cheesy.If armed robbers can rob confidently with POS and the police does not bother to trace it is it now a scammer that the police will now be chasing? Best op forgets about it but if he knows the guy"s facebook page he can post this issue on the guy"s wall so his friends can see and family members can see him for what he is.
Man I'm out of this country angry
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shanklee:

Man I'm out of this country angry
grin grin
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ugaboy:
Whatever sha has to do with app creation and web devlopement I won't do it with anyone I can't meet and beat mercilessly. If possible, you'll be my neighbor. Many of my guys have fallen for this thing. Google will suspend ur account severally before terminating it. Yet, this people will still be saying that it's their fault and they'll demand for more money....., thank God those guys were broke then grin
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Ugaboy: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shanklee:

Whatever sha has to do with app creation and web devlopement I won't do it with anyone I can't meet and beat mercilessly. If possible, you'll be my neighbor. Many of my guys have fallen for this thing. Google will suspend ur account severally before terminating it. Yet, this people will still be saying that it's their fault and they'll demand for more money....., thank God those guys were broke then grin
u are right
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Ugaboy: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
ok ooo
wen u get ripped off here we will be expecting ur thread too grin
who said im not careful, we should always be careful, so many scammers here, they are like the regular people we meet daily.
but all still, i dont have fear of the unkown

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ugaboy:
who said im not careful, we should always be careful, so many scammers here, they are like the regular people we meet daily.
but all still, i dont have fear of the unkown
what if the unknown scams you grin
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Ugaboy: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shanklee:
what if the unknown scams you grin
fine...life itself is risk...we going out each hoping to return home ..some don't return
So... should will always live in fear because of bad people or the unknown

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Yawns
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fantasticcc:
His name says it all,a lot of them are scammers.
wetin do hin name sad
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by merieam16(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ugaboy:
If im the one, i will trace the idiot.,even though it gona take more than ive spent, i hate fraud
hw would u achieve dat, say it u could help sum1
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'm into home accessories and electrical materials.. we can deliver your order anywhere you are.

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ugaboybaba:
Teach us nah cheesy
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by tobechi20(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2020
Pastors scam more
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Ugaboy:
boss reason us nah cheesy
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Ugaboy:
boss teach us naw
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by 33l0: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
The idiot scammed me as well.
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by 33l0: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
How can I report this guy to opay so as to get his bvn blacklisted?
Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by 33l0: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Here's my transaction with him

Re: Olanrewaju David Adeniyi Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chai

Dis thread still dey. This guy name don spoil. grin grin grin
Him piqin go search for him papa name, na so e go see say him papa na agba 419. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

SIMP MADNESS: What Type Of Rubbish Is This / I Want To Apologise To Everyone, Thanks For Your Understanding (pics). / Who Else Gets SMS Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.