Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

How To Write Short Stories And Earn Around 10k-25k Or More Monthly On Opera Hub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write Short Stories And Earn Around 10k-25k Or More Monthly On Opera Hub (204 Views)

Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? / How To Write Articles And Make At Least 10k-25k Or More Monthly On Opera Hub / Opera Hub News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Short Stories And Earn Around 10k-25k Or More Monthly On Opera Hub by emuharrison16(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hey!!!

What If I Show You How To Make Around #10,000-20,000 or more every single month by writing and getting paid for it?
IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT?
Wrong.
Some of us knew about Opera Hub writing where writers get PAID monthly for curating information and putting them on a website for people to read. SIMPLE.
Many people think this platform is dead. They think the writing is no longer rewarding.
I get paid as much as 3,000 or more daily for writing on Opera.
Now calculate 3k daily for 30 days in a month.
I pocketed 107,000 NGN in July of 2020 alone.
(Just this past month).
So, you can’t tell me that Opera no longer pays.
(Screenshot attached).
In fact! I currently have over 73 students in training and i have trained over 200 since i began and i tell you than a very good number of them are doing well.
(You will find screenshots under this post)!
Attached is a screenshot  of my account balance in a separate account I opened just for this Master Copywriter Blueprint I am about to reveal to you.
The reason a lot of writers left is that they got confused and got frustrated which is common when you don’t have a team to work with.
But when others left, i laughed. Those leaving meant more money for the remaining writers and now i want to extend this opportunity to you again, DO NOT LET IT PASS BY.
I want to bring you in and show you ALL the secrets which no writer will ever tell you!
If you join my team, here is what you’ll gain:
1. I will take you by the hand and show you everything you need to know about Opera News.
2.I will help you fast track this writing business and start making big bucks ASAP.
3. I will show you 10 mistakes you should never make on Opera News else your article gets shadow banned.
4. I will give you 10 hot topics to write on everyday and get very good clicks and engagement.
5. What’s more?
I will personally show you how to creatively avoid the AI detector and get approved within 30mins – 1hour.
I have spent the last 3 months secretly writing and testing and tweaking different kinds of manuscripts and different kinds of headlines.
I did all these for a period of 3 months and I have come up with what I call the Master Opera Copywriter Blueprint.

This Blueprint is not a book. It is a proven system that took me from zero to over 130k followers in 10months and over 18k followers on another account in less than 2 months on the same Opera Hub.

In the system, I will give you the exact step by step approach to doing 5 figures on the Opera News Platform in just 1 month.
So I discovered that giving it out for free will make people to be unserious.
The value of what you’ll be getting in this offer:

1. a perfect system that helps you bypass the registration glitch and gets you into the system in 2 days or less worth at least #20,000

2. I’ll also give you my surefire way to write your first 2 articles without stress – worth at least #5,000.

3. I’ll give you 5 most guarded secrets on Opera News Writing as mentioned earlier in the post- worth #25,000

4. I’ll devote my time daily to help you do this and my current hourly consultation rate is not cheap.

Already this offer is worth #50,000 if I wanted to charge for it.

But guess what, I’ll be slashing it by 50% so you can afford it.
I can read your mind.
25k is still a bit high for you to hand out because of the economy right?
What if I remove another 50% to really show you that I’m not about the money actually.
I’ll add you to the power group if you give me #12,500 only instead of #50k.
I am only taking 10 people for this batch so get your phones out and make the transfer.
WAIT!
Lol. I really want to de- emphasize whatever money is in this for me. It's my passion to see people grow. I want you too to grow.
So I'll do 2 things.

1. I'll make a FINAL no-brainer offer of #5K instead of #50K for this massive package. 90% off.

2. I'll also put a money-back guarantee. If in 1 month you do all i instruct and yet you don't make more than your #5K back. I'll pay you your money.

I'll pay your exact #5,000 flat and even refund your data with an extra #2,000 on top the #5K.

If you misbehave and can't keep to instructions, I'll refund your 5k and remove you from the group.

The only reason I want you to PAY something is fo you to be serious in doing it.

*BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY AND STILL WANT TO JOIN, I CAN TAKE YOU IN FOR FREE.* 

If i train you for FREE, all your earnings will be shared between us 50/50 for 3 months before you start keeping 100% of your money.

_If you still don't believe me, check my screenshot in the FIRST COMMENT ON THIS POST._ 

If i can do this in few months, you can do MUCH, MUCH BETTER.

To join:
Text your name and location on Whatsapp to 09031232625

*If you don't have 5k, you can join for FREE like I said. We will then share your profits 50/50 for 3 months.* 

So, you have 2 ways to join.

*1. You pay #5,000 now and keep your profits. 

*2. You enter for FREE and we do 50/50 profit sharing for 3 months on whatever you make.

Text  your name and location on Whatsapp to 09031232625 now....

(1) (Reply)

Site To Earn Money By Doing What You Know Best / For Your Interiors, Beddings, Home Decors And Fitments At Affordable Prices / 5 Businesses To Start With Less Than 100K In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.