Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God (485 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
The church of Christ is matching forward and the gate of hell cannot prevail against it. the devil has deliberately set up some people to be monitoring thing In nl especially religion section. There work is to make people doubt God and try to stop others from seeing the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. God knows your plans. You can't stop the work of God. the Lord Jesus Christ defeated your master the devil in his back yard. The Lord Jesus Christ have the key to hell and death. So your little work here in nl cannot work. you will fail like your master the devil. people will come to Christ through this forum. many will find solutions to there problems. And through nl many will not miss heaven

1 Like

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by XXXXTENTACION: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin WE GO THROUGH HELL EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA grin

3 Likes

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
grin WE GO THROUGH HELL EVERYDAY IN NIGERIA grin
That's you
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by XXXXTENTACION: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
That's you
Would you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your loved ones and family are burning in hell
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Would you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your loved ones and family are burning in hell
That will never happen. you know what, I am praying that they will be save too. I will be in heaven with my family
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by Tomiwa69(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
God needs serious beating
For the massacre of innocent first borns of Egypt...the drowning of 99.89% population of the whole world
But as Things are I suspect the heavenly galactic bodies Av sanctioned him and jailed him
That y u CANT see him again

1 Like

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:
God needs serious beating
For the massacre of innocent first borns of Egypt...the drowning of 99.89% population of the whole world
But as Things are I suspect the heavenly galactic bodies Av sanctioned him and jailed him
That y u CANT see him again
you need serious slap
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by Tomiwa69(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
you need serious slap
That slap Should be directed towards yaweh and Allah..Those two are the worst of all gods

2 Likes

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by OtemAtum: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
It is not possible for human beings to stop the WORK of God Almighty (Existence). God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah, Allah, etc is a source of Energy and everything in existence carry one energy or the other. We are parts of God Almighty and it is not possible for a part of God Almighty to stop Existence.
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by illicit(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Abi u are trying to stop our brain from working
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by OtemAtum: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:

That slap Should be directed towards yaweh and Allah..Those two are the worst of all gods
And the good news is that they are currently in a spiritual cage.
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by Tomiwa69(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
OtemAtum:
And the good news is that they are currently in a spiritual cage.
Life imprisonment... Those two Should Never be allowed out Ever again...our civilization haven't healed from the damages they caused

1 Like

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by OtemAtum: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Life imprisonment... Those two Should Never be allowed out Ever again...our civilization haven't healed from the damages they caused
In the next 996 years, they will be out, but the world would have moved past them, just like we moved past Sango, Zeus, Soponna, Amadioha, etc.

1 Like

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:
Abi u are trying to stop our brain from working

And your brain is working
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
OtemAtum:
In the next 996 years, they will be out, but the world would have moved past them, just like we moved past Sango, Zeus, Soponna, Amadioha, etc.
Are you guys real
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
And your brain is working
I see u want to take it personal
I don't argue tho FYI
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:

I see u want to take it personal
I don't argue tho FYI
So you forgot what you said.
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
So you forgot what you said.
I know what I said
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
you need serious slap

You only need to IDENTIFY the true Christians!

They'll teach you what to preach, how to preach and those on whom you're to concentrate, otherwise instead of preaching and teaching successfully you'll just find yourself quarrelling all the time with people because you don't have what it takes to preach consolingly like the first century Christians did! 1Peter 3:15 smiley
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by OtemAtum: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
Are you guys real
We are very real.
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by XXXXTENTACION: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
That will never happen. you know what, I am praying that they will be save too. I will be in heaven with my family
well thats impossible because you and your famiy have committed alot of sins and sinners don't go to heaven am i right
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
OtemAtum:
We are very real.
To me you guys sound dead.
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by delkuf(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
well thats impossible because you and your famiy have committed alot of sins and sinners don't go to heaven am i right
I can see have been communicating with a kid. bye
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by XXXXTENTACION: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
I can see have been communicating with a kid. bye
O yeah you afraid to tell yourself the truth undecided practically sinners don't go to heaven(or do they ) so it is now logical for me to say that since you and your family are sinners (or are you guys ) it then means that you will never make that heaven you so much admire because you are a sinner undecided or would you mind proving me wrong undecided
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Maximus69:

You only need to IDENTIFY the true Christians!

They'll teach you what to preach, how to preach and those on whom you're to concentrate, otherwise instead of preaching and teaching successfully you'll just find yourself quarrelling all the time with people because you don't have what it takes to preach consolingly like the first century Christians did! 1Peter 3:15 smiley
Lol! I said it!

jesusjnr2020:
Okay. I understand where this is going to end.

You rubbish the likes of me first, then rubbish those who are opposed to the likes of me second, so that you'd present your religion as the only true religion, and the Jehovah witnesses (who don't witness Christ) as the only true Christians at the end!
Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
delkuf:
To me you guys sound dead.
If you are looking for the dead, go to the cage where Jehovah, Allah and co. are being held unconscious. The only dead people are those who exist as if they don't. Currently Jehovah, Allah and thousands of religious gods are living dead. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: There Are Some People In Nl trying to Stop The Work Of God by desiredhome: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
delkuf:
The church of Christ is matching forward and the gate of hell cannot prevail against it. the devil has deliberately set up some people to be monitoring thing In nl especially religion section. There work is to make people doubt God and try to stop others from seeing the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. God knows your plans. You can't stop the work of God. the Lord Jesus Christ defeated your master the devil in his back yard. The Lord Jesus Christ have the key to hell and death. So your little work here in nl cannot work. you will fail like your master the devil. people will come to Christ through this forum. many will find solutions to there problems. And through nl many will not miss heaven

You are living in illusion.....if you don't know life/living in Nigeria is already hell,.....I bet you don't know what a good /blessed life is....the poorest country in the world is Nigeria yet the most praying/Church going country.....
The Church of God is in the heart and not in the a building built by man (mere motals), that can be locked down by the government at will...... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

China's One China Policy And The Beast System / Dunamis Church Presents: Nations Worship In His Presence 2021 / Why Do We Still Have Female Ministers In Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.