Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. (86214 Views)

The Number Of Men With Stretch Marks Are Starting To Double, Find Out Why / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.
She sent a picture of her skin at the waist running to the back.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

432 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by helpsomeone: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.

Cc lalasticlala
Seun

. I recommend shea cream and soap for her. It's herbal product

6 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Slawormir: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments....a real niggarrr must always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

But to me o.... Stretch marks is not for fat people only
Because have seen it in slim people's body....

Anyway what do i know. I'm just a drunkard, pussy banger and a weed smoker

296 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Creative7(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
I got natural remedies for her 7k exclude shipment outer lag.. if you interested quote or mail.

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

To Slap you dey hungry me grin grin

262 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
abeg add graphics pics

4 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

To Slap you dey hungry me grin grin
grin i'm naughty right?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
hm op u also have streatch marks?
i thought dudes rarely suffer from it and its mostly common with the female folks
Anyway u should tell ur friend to try and eat more foods that are rich in collagen and vitamin A like eggs,oranges,vegetables and carrots.The collagen and Vitamin A might not necessiraly eliminate the streatch marks but it will at least make it fade and improve on the skin appearance.
thats my tip cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

Dingbang... Haba na. No be now na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
i thought dudes rarely suffer from it and its mostly common with the female folks
Anyway u should tell ur friend to try and eat more foods that are rich in collagen and vitamin A like eggs,oranges,vegetables and carrots.The collagen and Vitamin A might not necessiraly eliminate the streatch marks but it will at least make it fade and improve on the skin appearance.
thats my tip cheesy

Na so I see am o... And no... I'm not shy about it at all

Oh thanks a lot.. I'll tell that to her... Better still, I'll give her the link.

Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:
got coconut oil.

yea applying coconut will also do the magic.coconut oil is very good but she should also try and increase her vitamin A and collagen intake

3 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments

Anyway what do i know

Well. Its mostly on endowed ladies.. If you catch my drift... Hahahah

3 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments

Anyway what do i know
very true

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Na so I see am o... And no... I'm not shy about it at all

Oh thanks a lot.. I'll tell that to her... Better still, I'll give her the link.

Thanks man
yw cheesy..she should be trying to include more food that work on ur skin.Quaker oats,oranges,grapes,green vegetables ..these food they not only provide u essential nutrients they also work on your skin.they are skin friendly food cheesy.Though i am not saying she should just restric herself to the food but she should try include them in her diet.They will reduce the appearance of the streatch marks.Apart from streatch marks they also work on skin inflammation like acne,crawcraw and skin blemishes like enzema.If you quaker oats reguarly u will hardly have skin issues.

6 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
IF SHE LACKS COURAGE TO COMMIT SUICIDE SHE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO CURE, EXCEPT LAZER TREATMENT WHICH I DOUBT SHE CAN EITHER ACCESS OR AFFORD.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF SHE LACKS COURAGE TO COMMIT SUICIDE SHE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO CURE, EXCEPT LAZER TREATMENT WHICH I DOUBT SHE CAN EITHER ACCESS OR AFFORD.
hahaha it has not come to dat grin grin grin grin.Let her introduce vegetables and fruits in her diet...her skin go change by force cheesy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Dingbang... Haba na. No be now na
calm down..
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Cc lalasticlala
Seun

Almond oil works great for stretch marks. Blend with coconut oil

Sweet Almond oil and Shea butter should do the trick.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
thats my tip cheesy

So you dont know dudes have? grin grin

I have on my shoulders. wink Mine are light coloured(same as my skin). Darkened ones like OP's friend could be a cause for worry though

4 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Mandela27: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tell her to scrape it up with sand paper.

She just got a trade mark for eating too much without regular exercise..btw,next one is green colour. grin

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by davien(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
I'd recommend she use retin a 0.5% or differin 0.1% or adalpene gel.

Stretch marks are tears in the dermis which later fill up with scar tissue to turn silvery white. Only use 1 out of those creams/gels I suggested and keep the area out of sunlight.

All of those creams does 3 things ;

Increase cellular turnover, so the top of the skin starts exfoliating/peeling.

Increase collagen production, collagen is what skin is made up of, it gives it it's firmness. So the tears in the dermis are filled up.

Decrease inflammation.

It would take you 5 months tops to see results but please use only a tiny amount of any of the creams at night. There is no corticosteroids in them as they are all retinoids or vitamin a based and they can make skin sensitive to sunlight. Buy and use only 1(preferably retin a 0.5%), combining won't bring faster results. Use a finger tip amount nightly.

They will go if they are new. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as retinoids affect your condition aversely.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Fender77: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!!

Chei! That shit looks very irritating.

OP better warn at viewers discretion

2 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by chii8(f): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stop that body cream, please!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by AsawanaDgreat: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
This is Yoruba stretch marks.

6 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Kaybaba5(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mandela27:
Tell her to scrape it up with sand paper.

She just got a trade mark for eating too much without regular exercise..btw,next one is green colour. grin

WHAT DIS ONE SAYING..................

4 Likes

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by DisLifeSha: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
I have stretch marks on my legs too but not black and am not fat. What's the solution to stretch marks?

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by jericco1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Well any help will work I'll like to key into a lasting solution
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by ironheart(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bleaching cream and weight gain don't mix. Let her stop bleaching. Use baby oil.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / Moi Moi The Silent Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.