Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. (86204 Views)

The Number Of Men With Stretch Marks Are Starting To Double, Find Out Why / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Massdamm:

bro na wetin one guy Yan for our side wey Dem comot his front teeth

lol
sorry to burst your bubbles, this is nl

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by honestivo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.
She sent a picture of her skin at the waist running to the back.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.
visit DD,s natural skincare on Facebook
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Princeofasia: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Creative7:
I got natural remedies for her 7k exclude shipment outer lag.. if you interested quote or mail.
shut up and name it here lets scrutinize is oloshi

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Rilwayne001: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Nwamaikpe has being trending on nairaland for the past 10 years and still the king of comic relief.

10 years? Nahh!! I'd say 2-3 years. 10 years is an exaggeration. Where'd place Obadiah777 of religion section? LOL.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Deborah98(f): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
Just advice her to stop all organic products she's still using,let her switch to baby oil or cream,or better still see a dermatologist for possible solution.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by JIREN01: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments....a real niggarrr must always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

But to me o.... Stretch marks is not for fat people only
Because have seen it in slim people's body....

Anyway what do i know. I'm just a drunkard, pussy banger and a weed smoker
Bro. What do you for a living?
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Samkent(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
you don't beat someone when he/she is down...

Ya just killed it niggarr,and according to Alfred Hitchcock...ya never never turn ya back on a friend
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Pat081: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
To me ntin 2use she is just giving her self promble but wait oo hope she is nt ur gal friend or wife 2b oo
NevetsIbot:
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Imustreturn(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

longest time bro grin nah Smith
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
LINTUNE:
if u work out frequently, u will definitely have it on ur shoulders and bicep, though its usually very faint and not easily noticable in dark men, but quite noticeable on fair men..
op said on his buttocks..of course u will have some sort of streatch marks if u work out and u develop muscles on ur shoudlers and biceps
but buttocks cheesy?
cheesy
and again the streatch marks wouldnt look like the one op posted
and also someone with big stomach and thick streatch marks underneath the big stomach certainly cant tell me the streatch marks dat developed was because he is working out grin grin grin
or having breast like a female with wobbles of fat and streatch marks every wia and he now says its his working out programme that is giving him his streatchmarks.
Anyway the streatch marks pix op posted really look extreme
just check it out
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
longest time bro grin nah Smith
ma niccur cheesy
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
UDUJ:

Lefu at the boldfaced, fat men also have stretch marks. And people that were formally obese that lost weight rapidly also have stretch marks. Reason some lean or slim guys can also have stretch marks. Then slim people experiencing fast growth can develop stretch marks as well.
yea i have seen some of those commercial drivers in ring road in benin city who are very obese.when they pull off their T shirts on a hot day u will see the thick streatch marks underneth their fat bulging bellies and the ones criss crossing their man boobs area..even some trailer drivers too.i always wonder why such men dont really care about the way their body look
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Estellie: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Bleaching cream makes the marks darker...

Enough said..
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Imustreturn(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
ma niccur cheesy
how level ooo grin
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
how level ooo grin
I dey north o
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stop bleaching una no go hear
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Imustreturn(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
I dey north o
wait oh. Nah first bank carry u go grin
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Lovelyn451(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Eww...this one have use cream to provoke the stretch mark
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Akatta(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Let her buy Ugcare. It will clear before 5 days of using it for sure.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
wait oh. Nah first bank carry u go grin
yea cry
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Imustreturn(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
yea cry
chai. You dey enjoy the place? shocked
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Eww...this one have use cream to provoke the stretch mark
in naija we always put faith in cream.thats why all these body cream companies be scamming us since 1860 grin
dem go do one funny concortion and dem go use a girl like nadia buhari or juliet ibrahim take do advert and tell u say na the particular cream dem dey rub wey make dem look like that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Skymason20(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
too much penis dey cause am✓••
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Smatkomo: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
If she needs natural cure, she should go for Forever Living Products.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by LINTUNE(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:

op said on his buttocks..of course u will have some sort of streatch marks if u work out and u develop muscles on ur shoudlers and biceps
but buttocks cheesy?
cheesy
and again the streatch marks wouldnt look like the one op posted
and also someone with big stomach and thick streatch marks underneath the big stomach certainly cant tell me the streatch marks dat developed was because he is working out grin grin grin
or having breast like a female with wobbles of fat and streatch marks every wia and he now says its his working out programme that is giving him his streatchmarks.
Anyway the streatch marks pix op posted really look extreme
just check it out
..alright
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by nanauju(f): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Like i always tell people, stretch marks is natural but when they it starts getting put of hands like the case of your friend it’s because she’s trying too many chemical ladened products. She needs to start afresh on her skin..just like a new born.
Toilet soap plus original shea butter(not those fake they sell by the roadside)

By the way I sell original shea butter straight from farm

Price is 500

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Wettoid123: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
so irritating!
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Codes151(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
What’s wrong with that? He will even make it worse rubbish all these chemicals
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Lovelyn451(f): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
in naija we always put faith in cream.thats why all these body cream companies be scamming us since 1860 grin
dem go do one funny concortion and dem go use a girl like nadia buhari or juliet ibrahim take do advert and tell u say na the particular cream dem dey rub wey make dem look like that grin grin
they're looking for clean skin nah not knowing that once u bathe in the morning and at night with any soap the skin will be naturally clean..see how dirty that skin looks sef...tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / Moi Moi The Silent Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.