Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. (86186 Views)

The Number Of Men With Stretch Marks Are Starting To Double, Find Out Why / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
My thoughts tho
ironheart:
Bleaching cream and weight gain don't mix. Let her stop bleaching. Use baby oil.

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by bunmitepresh(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pls,she should stop the body cream she’s using,I have Stretch marks but mine is not dark like that, it’s as a result of adding weight,she should buy “Bio-Oil” from The Mall & apply it twice or thrice daily,that’s what I use ,and Shea butter & Coconut Oil
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.
She sent a picture of her skin at the waist running to the back.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.

If she is on cream, she have to stop it

The more weight she puts on the more her body expands

Simply, leave it the way it is the more she rubs her hands there, the more it expands
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by lomprico(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:
So a female friend dropped into my dm distraught at her skin condition. She was talking about her having stretch marks and how embarrassed she was about it... While I was trying to calm her down and let her know it was natural for someone who's gaining weight or for most people even... (I have tiger stripes on my bum too na ).. She maintained that this one was a big issue and she has been emotional and even lost her confidence...

According to her, her marks just started turning black and she has used organic creams to treat it, shea butter and just got coconut oil.

She would like a natural treatment cos she doesn't like these chemical stuffs from the counter. I for one don't like drugs and all.

get the peels of unripe plantain, dry it very well and grind smooth, mix it with shearbutter (ori) and be applying.
pele, I find stretch Mark's sexy sha wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Gokoyer0(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Rapid weight loss do cause stretch marks
King44:
First I think she should do a research on what really causes stretch marks, if the source of a problem is found, solution won't be hard.

What do I know

Still trying to clear bacteria fungus or whatever out of my system.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
lomprico:

get the peels of unripe plantain, dry it very well and grind smooth, mix it with shearbutter (ori) and be applying.
pele, I find stretch Mark's sexy sha wink

No be only you like Marks brotherly.. My favourite

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Onyedikachi323(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
What is viêwers discretion about this photo you need to check your dictionary very well.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by AkuOlisa: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
NevetsIbot:

Na so I see am o... And no... I'm not shy about it at all

Oh thanks a lot.. I'll tell that to her... Better still, I'll give her the link.

Thanks man

Let her use sweet Almond oil. It works like magic.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by 1Sharon(f): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
There is absolutely nothing you can do. There's no cure for stretch marks. Don't listen to the scammers.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by eldav(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
I don't know if you can see this. Go to Facebook and search for HSM. The name of the CEO is Chinwenmeri. Her organic products clear stretch marks.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
chai. You dey enjoy the place? shocked
kinda
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by IvarTheBoneless: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Unfortunately, this sort of "tiger stripes" ONLY happens in those who have a history of using bleaching creams.

I don't think there's a remedy, might be permanent damage... a dermatologist might prove me wrong though. undecided

PS - real stretch marks can actually be attractive... these tiger stripes are definitely not.

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by baby124: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
It’s your skin type. Embrace your beauty and love it. grin. If you are bleaching them stop bleaching!!!
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Scout60(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

you see vitamin c serum... it is very costly but works like magic. 100% natural.I sell vitamin c serum. my sister has used it to clear stretch marks before. Many people has recommended fruits which contains vitamin c too

Quote me if you need one. 100% money back guarantee

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Water... Lots of it in the mornings. She should drink it till she can't breathe anymore. Very early. And late at night.
After 7 days you can thank me. Don't ignore this cure.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by luqhas100(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by earnit3: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
really
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Zoroaster: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
I wonder when nairaland became a hospital..
Naija people and self medication.. Smh
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by ladyjay: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hi you may want to try natural products . Not the regular coconut oil. Sod cream made from sheep milk could help. Perhaps you can DM me?
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Lovelyn451:
they're looking for clean skin nah not knowing that once u bathe in the morning and at night with any soap the skin will be naturally clean..see how dirty that skin looks sef...tueh
u can get that clean skin by eating right and having ur bath once in the morning and in the evening before going to bed cheesy
na ladies suppose even sabi this thing about skin maintanance more than we guys cheesy
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
1Sharon:
There is absolutely nothing you can do. There's no cure for stretch marks. Don't listen to the scammers.
she should include collagen rich foods into her diet.At least that one will reduce the way the streatch marks currently looks
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2020
Creative7:
I got natural remedies for her 7k exclude shipment outer lag.. if you interested quote or mail.
see dem grin
hustlers grin

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by drlateef: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Buy Bio Oil. Rub on the area about twice daily.

1 Like

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Let her mix aloe Vera gel and pure Coconut oil together....
She should rub it on her body preferably at night
She should be patient and consistent..

I used mine for 3months and 18days ..before I noticed changes.

Note: the mixture should be stored in the fridge.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by codedly: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Why not try double stem cell products.09058204376
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Bimpe29: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Social media is being flogged and used out of proportion.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by oscarvicto(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
We have thw perdect formula.
It will take 9 months to 12 months for complete elimination. If u cant be patient, pls dont bother
Formula consists of vitamin a and e supplements and 100% organic ointment with 100% coconut and bio organic olive oil and argan oil

Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by perpeling22(f): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
dingbang:
shocked

She should go and bath 7 times in river Jordan ...

You people are soooo funny. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
perpeling22:

You people are soooo funny. cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let me grab my chair and weed while i learn by reading comments....a real niggarrr must always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

But to me o.... Stretch marks is not for fat people only
Because have seen it in slim people's body....

Anyway what do i know. I'm just a drunkard, pussy banger and a weed smoker
And also a fraudster
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by nkemdi89(f): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Palmer cocobutter.
Re: Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Hey,tell your friend to chat me up,I work in a pharmacy, I ll tell her what to do.that ll end it 09044280013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moi Moi The Silent Killer / Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.