Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. (98519 Views)

This VERY Cheeky Snap Of Princess Charlotte Is In The Running For A Royal Photo / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by drololaaof: 3:42am On Aug 20, 2020
Lalastica your people have come again every snake is python this one is night ader OKA in yoruba
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Judybash93(m): 4:25am On Aug 20, 2020
You shouldn't have killed it though.

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Useless fellow. You killed the snake and you call yourself wildlife photographer?

This is the stupidest thing i have read in long.

The main point of wildlife photography is love for the animals and conservation.

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by mrksquare: 5:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Tobitoo:
Tor6... Them wahala...... please Toilet led light is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080..550..86312

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it

How much does it go for ?
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by OmoOduduwa01: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Bros... Your own na "domestic life" photographer o grin grin grin

Good job though
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by bigcasava1(m): 5:38am On Aug 20, 2020
illicit:
You are a coward but a good photographer wink
hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by ATTAHDYE(m): 5:40am On Aug 20, 2020
I thought wild life photography is all about preserving wildlife. You killed the python for goodness sake.
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Vince77(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2020
I like this
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by shinery53(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas are always afraid of even small coachroach but can never be afraid of using so much pepper for meals

Nice job though

And ur hero ran to Ivory Coast after the war because he was afraid to die. Werey somebody

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Kuginzi: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Afonjas are always afraid of even small coachroach but can never be afraid of using so much pepper for meals

Nice job though
At least the photographer tried. No be only the Dance of a common Python turned a Porto-porto in to a clean River for your eyes. You swim that day u wan kill yourself. "Python Dance"

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Karemarealty288(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2020
I came here to see snake wearing crown....

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Unrated900(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Nice job though

Have you dine in any restaurant

That you easily concluded they use too much

Pepper

Ewu
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by brainhgeek(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Kudos! Nat Geo is looking for someone like you. I visited your Instagram page and I was impressed at what I saw. These shots will earn you good cash if you know how
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Vifx: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2020
You'd be disqualified from any wildlife competition if you dare mention that u killed the snake b4 taking the shot. A friend of mine was banned for life from submitted to the BBC.
Mr.Wildlife photographer if you kee all the wildlife where you go come see wildlife snap in the future. You supposed to love animals..
PS: python is an endangered species
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by JIMMY1393: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The body design and colour of python dey amaze me
Op you for nor kill this beautiful creature

They don't bite to defend and attack

They only swallow small small animals..,.
If we keep our cool... then a Human python cohabitation is very possible
Even the so called venomous snake like viper, black mamba and cobra don't attack humans....they can even live with us in a residential building.... without biting us....
Since i was born...I never hear say snake bit person for House

"Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright'

"Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright'

How old are you?
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Deborah98(f): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Lolzzzzz funny indeed, grin nice one
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Deborah98(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2020
JIMMY1393:

"Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright'

"Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright'

How old are you?
lolzzzzz grin uncle dey thing weak me ooo
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Wesely01(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Timagex:
Hello people. smiley My name is Taiwo and I am a portrait and nature photographer based in Nigeria. Today, August 19 is world photography day. cheesy I had an encounter with a snake around May, and I have decided to share the experience today. cool I did my NYSC P.O.P on August 16, so, by May, I was still a corper.

It was in Akure, Ondo state. There was no electricity (as usual). undecided Our landlord turned on his generator and we took the opportunity to charge. smiley After plugging our devices, some of us sat outside to receive fresh air and wait till 9pm (when the generator will go off). grin. I was reading a novel with my disloyal Torchlight (Just wait to see the disloyalty grin) and my back was resting on the fence. So, it was some minutes past eight and everyone has gone inside to do one thing or the other. I was alone outside. cool

Suddenly, I started having this farmilar feeling of "something wants to happen". undecided I initially thought maybe a scorpion was around or something. I turned on my Torchlight to shine around me, I didn't see nothing. My body was supposed to calm down after doing that, but it didn't. I instantly knew something bad was around the corner. My heart raced faster. sad I didn't know what told me to on the Torchlight again and shine it right beside me!! Brothers and sisters, by my left, I saw a fairly big royal python coming towards me !! shocked shocked shocked it was very close to me!!! shocked shocked. Immediately the light from my torch fell on it, it stopped and kind of looked up at the light!!!!! That was the moment my very wicked Torchlight decided to blink twice and go off!! cry cry cry grin grin. Ladies and gentlemen, cool, the speed at which I jumped up from the plastic chair amazes me till today!! grin cheesy cheesy I shouted blood of Jesus and ran inside the lodge to alert others. The ladies stayed back. undecided of course!! grin we looked for sticks and I made sure I didn't smash the head more than once, because, the photographer in me just saw an opportunity to take pictures of a python! cool The devil suggested I preserve it in my room till the next morning!! shocked shocked. What if it wakes up and decides to cuddle me in the midnight? smiley grin

So, I took a few shots the next morning and replaced the slightly smashed head in Photoshop. cool Nobody helped me to hold the dead snake or the stick it was on. Very challenging, but, I got the shot and I am happy.
Shots were taken on my Nikon d40x and 55-200mm lens. I need a better camera for wildlife and stuffs. Yes I know!! But, economy is hard. cheesy

cc help me push it to the promise Land. grin grin

Thia Nairaland guys and snake are like brother and sister. Anything about snake would be on here, of course we no need to ask again one of una na snake.
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by toprealman: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2020
Timagex:
Hello people. smiley My name is Taiwo and I am a portrait and nature photographer based in Nigeria. Today, August 19 is world photography day. cheesy I had an encounter with a snake around May, and I have decided to share the experience today. cool I did my NYSC P.O.P on August 16, so, by May, I was still a corper.

It was in Akure, Ondo state. There was no electricity (as usual). undecided Our landlord turned on his generator and we took the opportunity to charge. smiley After plugging our devices, some of us sat outside to receive fresh air and wait till 9pm (when the generator will go off). grin. I was reading a novel with my disloyal Torchlight (Just wait to see the disloyalty grin) and my back was resting on the fence. So, it was some minutes past eight and everyone has gone inside to do one thing or the other. I was alone outside. cool

Suddenly, I started having this farmilar feeling of "something wants to happen". undecided I initially thought maybe a scorpion was around or something. I turned on my Torchlight to shine around me, I didn't see nothing. My body was supposed to calm down after doing that, but it didn't. I instantly knew something bad was around the corner. My heart raced faster. sad I didn't know what told me to on the Torchlight again and shine it right beside me!! Brothers and sisters, by my left, I saw a fairly big royal python coming towards me !! shocked shocked shocked it was very close to me!!! shocked shocked. Immediately the light from my torch fell on it, it stopped and kind of looked up at the light!!!!! That was the moment my very wicked Torchlight decided to blink twice and go off!! cry cry cry grin grin. Ladies and gentlemen, cool, the speed at which I jumped up from the plastic chair amazes me till today!! grin cheesy cheesy I shouted blood of Jesus and ran inside the lodge to alert others. The ladies stayed back. undecided of course!! grin we looked for sticks and I made sure I didn't smash the head more than once, because, the photographer in me just saw an opportunity to take pictures of a python! cool The devil suggested I preserve it in my room till the next morning!! shocked shocked. What if it wakes up and decides to cuddle me in the midnight? smiley grin

So, I took a few shots the next morning and replaced the slightly smashed head in Photoshop. cool Nobody helped me to hold the dead snake or the stick it was on. Very challenging, but, I got the shot and I am happy.
Shots were taken on my Nikon d40x and 55-200mm lens. I need a better camera for wildlife and stuffs. Yes I know!! But, economy is hard. cheesy

cc help me push it to the promise Land. grin grin
What type of camera will you recommend for a freelance photographer. Give the estimate too.
I like photography....I want to do some pastime stuff.
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=93005628]Afonjas are always afraid of even small coachroach but can never be afraid of using so much pepper for meals

Lol ,na the pepper dey put sweetness for food ,if you no know.
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2020
BonPatrick:
Useless guy

How is he useless,apoda just open your mouth and talk rubbish,God help your soul
Didirin
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by akanbiaa(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2020
Timagex:
. grin grin grin. Thank you, the brave man. grin grin

My Instagram page is @timagex photography and nature_with_nikon. I follow back... smiley.
Next photograph will be a spitting cobra grin

1 Like

Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Pioneer2002(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Even the so called venomous snake like viper, black mamba and cobra don't attack humans....they can even live with us in a residential building.... without biting us....

Your wisdom is special. So how many of these creatures do you reside with in your room?
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Pioneer2002(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Your wisdom is special. So how many of these creatures do you reside with in your room?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Missyajoke(f): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Nice job though

Stop being tribalistic madam
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Ategberoson(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2020
bro quote me when you will do photoshoot with lion and Tiger
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Alexun(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Since i was born...I never h toear say snake bit person for House

Dammmn Niccur... grin

You could have been right if you didn't add "Black mamba". They are very temperamental and aggressive. Mambas have been recorded to chase after humans too.
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Timagex(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2020
akanbiaa:
Next photograph will be a spitting cobra grin
. Amen to that. But, with you holding the Cobra... cool
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Timagex(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2020
toprealman:

What type of camera will you recommend for a freelance photographer. Give the estimate too.
I like photography....I want to do some pastime stuff.
. I'm a Nikon fan. So, I'll recommend a Nikon camera. The 3000 series is good. Get a d3200 or d3500. 24 mega pixels. It's about 100-150k. You can also try the d5200. It's very good for a beginner. Best regards... cool
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Timagex(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2020
Wesely01:

Thia Nairaland guys and snake are like brother and sister. Anything about snake would be on here, of course we no need to ask again one of una na snake.
. You are right chief. smiley
Re: How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. by Timagex(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2020
colonelwealth:

Interestingly funny...
U r a good writer with good humor
Well-done o oga.
. Thank you sir... cool smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.