Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,913 members, 5,940,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 11:05 PM

Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. (2538 Views)

Earn ₦100 To ₦5000 Recharge Card From Palmpay / How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19
So my previous thread got deleted. So I am posting this here, since this promo/rewarding is stil ongoing.
You must have seen the Palmpay anniversary reward and promotion being stated on twitter, Facebook or here on nairaland.

Very few persons have benefited from this anniversary so far.
Others keep saying the 30k is not real.

Well it's real, the catch is, you need to give others to get.

So here is me giving you...

Click the link below to get. 100naira and also your own 30k to share. It doesn't matter if you have gotten before, you can click the link below to get more.
Hello, I just received ₦ 30,000 Awoof Moni from PalmPay! Here's up to ₦100 Awoof Moni for you too! After claiming you'll have ₦ 30,000 to share too. Claim via link: https://palmpay.page.link/Ny9X

After your first 100naira, every other money you earn you can send to your bank.
Check screen shots below for pictorial evidence.

First screen shot, me sending my Awoof money to kuda microfinance bank.

Second screen shot is some earnings curtsey Awoof Moni from PalmPay.

#UPDATED LINK

Fresh ₦100naira bills... No let am finish like before.
You sef collect your own ₦100 Awoof Moni, After you don collect that ₦100, you get ₦30k to share give us too.. Oya, click this link: https://palmpay1.page.link/43ZA

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by RealEzee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19
ZesusHVWritter:
So my previous thread got deleted. So I am posting this here, since this promo/rewarding is stil ongoing.
You must have seen the Palmpay anniversary reward and promotion being stated on twitter, Facebook or here on nairaland.

Very few persons have benefited from this anniversary so far.
Others keep saying the 30k is not real.

Well it's real, the catch is, you need to give others to get.

So here is me giving you...

Click the link below to get. 100naira and also your own 30k to share. It doesn't matter if you have gotten before, you can click the link below to get more.
Hello, I just received ₦ 30,000 Awoof Moni from PalmPay! Here's up to ₦100 Awoof Moni for you too! After claiming you'll have ₦ 30,000 to share too. Claim via link: https://palmpay.page.link/Ny9X

After your first 100naira, every other money you earn you can send to your bank.
Check screen shots below for pictorial evidence.

First screen shot, me sending my Awoof money to kuda microfinance bank.

Second screen shot is some earnings curtsey Awoof Moni from PalmPay.
wait a sec, I don't understand something here, you get #100 and also get #30k, of which the #30k is to be shared? Without referrals thru ur link how do you get the #30k?
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:28am On Aug 20
RealEzee:
wait a sec, I don't understand something here, you get #100 and also get #30k, of which the #30k is to be shared? Without referrals thru ur link how do you get the #30k?

You don't need referrals to get the 30k.
You don't even need to click my link to get the 30k.

If you have an account with palmpay already, you can open it right now, and you will find 30k Awoof Moni ready for you to spend.

Here is the deal.
Logically, Palmpay gives you 60k.
But you have to spend 30k to get 30k.

To control how you spend it.
Palmpay limits its to users getting 100naira every time they click your link..

You also get 100naira after they spend the 100naira they earn from your link.
Every time someone earns from your link, your 30k reduces.

If you are a new user, use this referral PBO557 as your code.

You should also post your link here, so I can also benefit from you too.
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:56am On Aug 20
Hello, I just received ₦ 30,000 Awoof Moni from PalmPay! Here's up to ₦100 Awoof Moni for you too! After claiming you'll have ₦ 30,000 to share too. Claim via link: https://palmpay.page.link/Vb14
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by luvlyoracle(m): 9:57am On Aug 20
ZesusHVWritter:

If you have an account with palmpay already, you can open it right now, and you will find 30k Awoof Moni ready for you to spend.

Here is the deal.

Done

1 Like

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20
Please if you receive your Awoof Moni, please ensure to spend it on airtime, or other bills payment.

If you collect it, my Moni drops, but you refusing to spend it, means it expires for both of us.

Keep collecting and spending.

https://palmpay.page.link/hZ2o
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20
Should you be wondering how safe using palmpay is.

Palmpay is CBN certified.

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20
Terms of trade on palmpay.

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:39am On Aug 21
Worked up to this. What did you get?

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:39am On Aug 21
luvlyoracle:
Hello, I just received ₦ 30,000 Awoof Moni from PalmPay! Here's up to ₦100 Awoof Moni for you too! After claiming you'll have ₦ 30,000 to share too. Claim via link: https://palmpay.page.link/Vb14
Used. But got 5naira ;(
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by bimbax: 12:21pm On Aug 21
ZesusHVWritter:

Here is the deal.

Done.
Explain more pls
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21
bimbax:

Done.
Explain more pls
What would you like to know more sir...
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by RealEzee(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22
ZesusHVWritter:

Here is the deal.

Ufan I got #100 from u ooo, so I'll post my link to you too grin, I don use am buy Airtime sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:36am On Aug 23
So many people are collecting the 100naira but not spending it. Please, abeg, biko. Spend it. You can use the Awoof Moni you earned from using my link to buy airtime. So please use it. And you can even load the airtime to a different line

Check pictures below on how to load airtime from PalmPay to any line.

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23
Who enjoyed this?
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by uthlaw(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23
ZesusHVWritter:
Who enjoyed this?
I no understand anything!
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:10am On Aug 24
uthlaw:
I no understand anything!

Okay sir. Make I try to explain.

Palmpay give me ₦30k.

Palmpay want make I help them share ₦30k to other Nigerians too.
For palmpay to be sure say I go share the ₦30k fairly.
Them come say na only ₦100 I go fit dey give each person at a time.

Make e no be say na only my family people I share the money give, palmpay come give me link to use.

So When anybody click that link, even if na my enemy or who I dey owe 1.1million, the person go still collect ₦100 through that link.

The previous link don change... This na the new link.

You sef collect your own ₦100 Awoof Moni, After you don collect that ₦100, you go get ₦30k to share give us too.. Oya, click this link: https://palmpay1.page.link/43ZA

If you no get anything to do with the ₦100 abeg use am buy airtime for me... I dey owe mtn ₦650 for almost 2years now.
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by uthlaw(m): 10:17am On Aug 24
ZesusHVWritter:

Palmpay give me ₦30k.

Make e no be say na only my family people I share the money give, palmpay come give me link to use.

So When anybody click that link, even if na my enemy or who I dey owe 1.1million, the person go still collect ₦100 through that link.

You sef collect your own ₦100 Awoof Moni, After you don collect that ₦100, you go get ₦30k to share give us too.. Oya, click this link: https://palmpay1.page.link/43ZA

If you no get anything to do with the ₦100 abeg use am buy airtime for me... I dey owe mtn ₦650 for almost 2years now.
ok
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:06am On Aug 29
Are you earning or just spectating?

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by blahc007: 5:10pm On Aug 30
i clicked happiness Asuquo's link...I saw Awoof bonus of #15... so na #15 naira be de bonus bah?
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by Nemma(m): 3:10am On Sep 02
Olayemi invites you to PalmPay, register and login to PalmPay to earn new user rewards https://h5.palmpay.app/#/sign/sign-up?invitQrCode=HT4803&code=0234&scene=PalmPay&channelName=referrer-normal-invitation
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:20am On Sep 02
Please use your money... Abeg..

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:56am On Sep 04
ZesusHVWritter:

Palmpay give me ₦30k.

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by Impactever(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04
ZesusHVWritter:

Palmpay give me ₦30k.

hahahaha ......I love this your explanation......even the dumbest brain on earth will understand it hook line and sinker....

This is a top-notch high level explanation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make Money With Twitter / Internet/Affiliate Marketing Thread: Get Free Tutorials And Resources Here / What If N51,200 Can Make You A Millionaire In 6 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.