Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,855 members, 5,934,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 04:32 PM

Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. (2422 Views)

Earn ₦100 To ₦5000 Recharge Card From Palmpay / How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by Lotus2020: 9:23pm On Sep 09
To view 【Get NGN 7,695.11 !】 on AliExpress with code #_msNwqGr#, copy the whole sentence and open the app.
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14
Someone's earning on palmpay.

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:26am On Sep 26
Have earned today?
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30
Remember palmpay is giving out money this independence.
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01
ZesusHVWritter:
Had some free time so I decided to explain this whole thing and more.

Do give it a read.

SPENDIN LESS FOR ONLINE SERVICES THROUGH PALMPAY.
Few of the very demanding and unavoidable expenses we face on daily basis are online related. I am talking of Internet, airtime and TV subscriptions.
A lot of people pay these fees from their bank and often don’t get compensated for doing so. Let’s face it, you are the one who needs it why should you be appreciated, right?
Wrong. This is where palmpay comes in, a completely free and without risk medium to conduct all your payment needs and be given

Full post>>>allroundreview.com/palmpay-get-%e2%82%a630000-awoof-moni-spend-less-on-services/
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:05am On Oct 08
Here is how I do it.

I send 1000naira credit to my palm account on weekly basis.

I use about 4 palmpay links from here, who also probably uses my palmpay link.

When I want to buy airtime. I click any of these links. Depending on how palmpay is feeling, I can get from 15 to 100naira coupon.

I then purchase 100naira airtime with the help of the equivalent in coupon to cut down the cost from 85 naira to 0naira.

Last time I calculated. Thanks to PalmPay and this method, I have spent roughly twenty one thousand naira on airtime, but I have only spent eight thousand nine hundred and 75naira from my personal account.

This procedure is often disregarded for appearing too cheap or just unreasonable to be profitable.

But hey, it's what it is. Like it or not, being rich isn't about having more to spend, but spending less than you have.

So call me rich���.

Want to be a part of my link.
Well, click my link

http://palmpay3.page.link/bxcj and don't forget to drop yours too.

Welcome to the digital aspect of spending... �
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by uzziwise: 7:24am On Oct 08
Here's up to ₦100 Awoof Moni for you! After claiming, you'll have ₦ 30,000 to share. Claim via link: https://palmpay3.page.link/8GJW

1 Like

Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by okooloyun1(m): 11:55am On Oct 10
Re: Get 100naira And 30k Respectively From Palmpay. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18
Don't go offline due to data or airtime shortage.

@palmpayapp is giving the little they can, you don't have to qualify or be picked randomly

Pick yourself by clicking this link https://palmpay4.page.link/UpY5 input your phone number. Don't forget the reason for this is to #EndSARS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji / I Want A New And Good Networking Business To Do. / PPMC Earns N132bn From Petrol, Kerosene, Diesel Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.