Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday (68845 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Cousin9999: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Btw She has rich, older European men chasing her and proposing to her. She chose him over them.

1 Like

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Cousin9999: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Trueyarn:

That girl is far from ugly.
How can you call such beauty ugly?
Look at her skin, dentition, shape and that smile...plus Runtown is a very down to earth person so he could have been drawn to her character, which would obviously be a good one.

It's mental illness.

They'll call this woman ugly too.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by frankyychiji(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Trust an Igbo man, he is not dating this ugly looking girl for nothing

Either the girl is spending huge cash on him

He is sure cashing out

Aside money, these two are no match

Some of you will come for me to say rubbish but I don't care

Would you date that girl?? Kindly take a look at the last pix dammmnn

I can't just make it out

Either Runtown is getting cash from her, or she must have used charm to hang him undecided
But sister you ought to know that at some point in life, the looks of the other person becomes secondary matter to you.
Runtown could be getting a lot of emotional stability from this girl, we don't know what goes on in his private life.
It could even be the sex! The girl looks like a sexdoll anyway.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
kheny12:
;DWhich kind of foreign specify plz.,Africans,Indian,Arab or western ladies.
Arab or Western
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by SmartPolician: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nooil:

Does the dark girl below look disgusting?

You must understand that we are all entitled to choices

Sincerely, I don't like extremely dark girls
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Babygirltess: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
womenareapes:
good!

date a foreigner and forget our useless piece of shiit of a Naija women. undecided

no man should subject himself to a Naija women!
there are worthless, undesirable piece of trash.

don't trade your destiny for those entitlement mental disorder women called Naija women!
You are an asshole, an idiot...you are not Worthy of any Nigerian woman, worthless piece of crap
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
SmartPolician:
That girl is not fine

People as dark as that disgust me

Black is beautiful, but when it is dark as the charcoal then it's purely ugly

Fair and ebony girls make sense
So what should we now do?

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by womenareapes: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babygirltess:

You are an asshole, an idiot...you are not Worthy of any Nigerian woman, worthless piece of crap
what value will a Naija woman give me? undecided
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by TheRareGem1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

This one is a low budget foreign wife. Benin Republic, Niger, Togo or Ghana is not far. You fit even enter these countries by Bus, go there go find your own low budget foreign wife.

Come back with low budget foreign guys for your Nigerian sisters as well.

Hiding behind a female moniker.

"Come back with low budget foreign guys for your Nigerian sisters as well". Lmao. Lol. Lwkmd
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Meteng: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
He still come wear sunglasses inside swimming pool?
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Majikman(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
galuayan:
love wantintin....
how much do u sell ur laptops
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Renegade23: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
She no try at all
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
badaru911:
That second picture.... Hmmmmm.... It looks like runtown is giving her something from behind and she dey moan....... The op support to write sexual content,... don't open if you're below 18
Naa that one you go see aproko cheesy
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by akmath: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Titi
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hope say she sabi cook Wache coz I no see fire for her body o grin grin grin
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
The girl no black sha.
She just be like my kettle grin
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Deborah98(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
She's beautiful,hbd to him
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

You must understand that we are all entitled to choices

Sincerely, I don't like extremely dark girls
Of course, we are. But you don't have to use words like ugly and disgusting.
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babygirltess:

Why are you wasting your mb on that mentally deranged thing?
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Gordieshegz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Good for him, enjoy yourself my guy, see better slim girl. Not Nigerian girls (like the one I'm already regretting marrying) that will come in and swallow everything and yield biggie belle over night

My brother,
I share your pain and I understand that it is not easy to see one's girlfriend, let alone wife, stay out of shape.

But to be factual with you, it is a part of the normal bodily changes that happen in parous women. Though it could be both hereditary and acquired.

However, with her readiness, a good diet, a regular exercise and your support, she can achieve a better body figure.

Just try and sit her down. Let her know that excessive weight gain is both unhealthy for her and unattractive to you.
Show her online videos of possible complications( risk of cancer formation, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, shorter life span, among others).

Then suggest options to her on how to get it done, encourage her and go through the planned actions with her( you too don't want to develop pot belly na), be her personal coach, give her petty reward for every improvement.

You may end up becoming the best husband of the year to a "teachable' wife. But before you judge her, go through the plan first.

1 Like

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by morpheus24: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Cousin9999:

It's mental illness.

They'll call this woman ugly too.

Sudanese people are a very ancient Nilotic peoples, one of the original Afrian phenotypes and are much older on the continent than the onset of West African and Bantu looking people like Runtown

It is a priviledge for RUn town to date such a fine specimen of woman.

Africa has different looking people. Embrace the beauty and diversity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

He is sure cashing out

I can't just make it out

Either Runtown is getting cash from her, or she must have used charm to hang him undecided

Very wretched frustrated comment
Hater
hatred
deep envy
jealousy
Typical crab mentality having Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Liposure: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Cousin9999:
Some of you are confused. This is who he's dating

is that not lupita's sis

1 Like

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

He is sure cashing out

I can't just make it out

Please no body is ugly. For de fact she's black doesn't mean she can't be love. #black live matters

1 Like

Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by Komu1048(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

This one is a low budget foreign wife. Benin Republic, Niger, Togo or Ghana is not far. You fit even enter these countries by Bus, go there go find your own low budget foreign wife.

Come back with low budget foreign guys for your Nigerian sisters as well.

Hiding behind a female moniker.

Where are thou shame
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
ggood:
your right that girl she is too ugly for my liking, his gaining something from her or her puna too sweet
Believe u in me there is no relationship this days without benefit especially they educated ones.
I once dated an extremely beautiful lady after 2 month de love drop bcus there is nothing special about from de inside aside her beauty , no so I leave her for chinedu way get shop for Alaba
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
NigeriaB:

If given the opportunity, I will date this girl a hundred time, even more
Dis gal too Yellow compare to my formal babe for jos, wen I been de serve. Go Jos n k.d u go see watin be black. I'm very use to very dark skin gal. Buh to be honest black skin guys hardly love Black skin gal n vice versa
Re: Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday by SmartPolician: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nooil:

Of course, we are. But you don't have to USD words like ugly and disgusting.

Apologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.