Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) (64715 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Deborah98:
This is really disturbing,nawa ooooh, God please protect our youths,direct their paths and may we never cause sorrow and pain to our parents,amen.

Amen to your prayers, but some people have deliberately chosen to be foolish and unfortunate... Nothing God can or should do about that.

Life is about choices, hard choices!!! The path of righteousness will always be available to all, so is the path of destruction... He made his choice. Goodbye to him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by obinna58(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Jerusalem1:

Yes to Jesus Christ

Yes to eternal life

Religion is cult
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by ojaysam25(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2020
The heart of human is desperately wicked....say no to cultism...
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2020
obinna58:

Religion is cult
Sir please I don’t have time to argue. Believe anything you like but don’t quote me again.

I’m for Jesus Christ, you can choose whom you want to serve that’s not my business

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Swingate(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Drugs and cultism has taking over a very beautiful city called Asaba and all the people and the government can do is sit and look. The government have failed Asaba, the NDLEA have failed Asaba and even the police too. These unintelligent rascals are not even smart enough to fool anybody. The government should clamp down very hard on these idiots before it is too late.
Asaba youths should be involved in the fight against drugs and cultism to stem this painful and unnecessary killings.

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by bro4u: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2020
overlord36:
vikkki and ayes they fight ooo just like the olds make the scores start to count funny enough na people children oh well if i tell them to say no to culitsm im like the bad guy so SAY YEEEESSS TO CULT ITS TOOO SWEET die..loool...
Vikings have used this one to count scores

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2020
Cultism is bad desist from it
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2020
he who price must pay..

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Cultism is Devilish Cultism is Demonic Cultism is Destructive Cultism is Death Cultism is Hell

Say No to Cultism! Say No to Eternal Destruction!

Say Yes to JESUS! Say Yes to Eternal Life
Yes to Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by CHIGIM: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2020
wisest10:
This guy really commit
what do u mean
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by ZZ22: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Meteng:
Too much drugs deadens their feelings bro. Dem no dey operate with empty eyes bro
Most cultists that go for hits don't do drugs, they are negatively intelligent. Killing is part of the orientation for the supremacy of the group you roll with.

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by chronology(f): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2020
The brain is not useful before because if say the brain was useful from the beginning he will never join cult from the first place � �

May God help us in this country

7 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by clintondagogo(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2020
cultism does not pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2020
The evil that men do.
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Uchasa(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
IPOB at it again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Elixir11:
Asaba currently very hot, most guys in hood have fled the town. My neighbor run with e wife and child because they kill family members when they don’t meet their target.

So the night someone gets bammed, he puts himself and family at danger risk? Thats some sick shït. Say no to Cultism

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2020
ACCORDING TO TUPAC "But he didn't know this was the wrong street.
Bang, bang, count another casualty
But it's a who's shot for his brutality,
Who do you blame? It's a shame because the man's slain,
He got caught in the chains of his own game"

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2020
cultists on Nairaland wey dey read this thread, abeg you guys, pls, èkadun, biko, make una leave this cultism.

na beg I dey beg una.

your lives are precious to ur parents/your children.

pls, leave cultism.

na beg I dey beg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by emmnprince(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Cultism doesn't pay.

If you belong to a group, one day you will be hunted just as you hunt others.

Life of a cultist, unstable to the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I wonder if they'll laugh when I'm dead?
Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see, when there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?

5 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Princeofasia: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2020
The person wey snap am even sharpen the pic. Some people no get job

4 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by ckc(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Swingate:
Drugs and cultism has taking over a very beautiful city called Asaba and all the people and the government can do is sit and look. The government have failed Asaba, the NDLEA have failed Asaba and even the police too. These unintelligent rascals are not even smart enough to fool anybody. The government should clamp down very hard on these idiots before it is too late.
Asaba youths should be involved in the fight against drugs and cultism to stem this painful and unnecessary killings.

There has never been anything beautiful about Asaba, physically or otherwise. I have been working there since 2016 but refuse to bring down my family there from the east. That is how bad I detest the town.

9 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Stewpid cultist grin grin grin
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Starhearts: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
oluwa wetin dey happen na.
see person pikin brain for floor cry

How come ur bamboo no get penis
Abi naa my eyes is disturbing me
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
cultists on Nairaland wey dey read this thread, abeg you guys, pls, èkadun, biko, make una leave this cultism.

na beg I dey beg una.

your lives are precious to ur parents/your children.

pls, leave cultism.

na beg I dey beg
I think for them to leave they will need a sort of immunity and protection from Government if not the cult group they left will see them as traitors and target them and rival cults that already know them will still maim or kill them whether they have repented or not. So it's a very vicious cycle the only cure is not to join.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The only nice thing this guy left behind is his babe that another niggar will very soon latch unto ...that is ofcourse if they haven't been sharing her while he roamed the earth as a civilian_soldier

8 Likes

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
SAY NO TO CULTISM... Say noooooo
Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2020
Nksleek:
Suspected cult killings continues unabated as another young man identified as Afam Francis was gruesomely murdered on Wednesday evening in Asaba.

According to eyewitnesses, the victim was attacked and killed at the Limpopo bar at summit junction, Asaba, Delta State.

The victim had his skull shattered and his brain spilled all over the place.

Our source shared the photos with the caption;

CULTISM_KILLINGS_AND_DELTA_STATE_GOVERNMENT_SILENCE

This is the face of Victim of today’s killings at Limpopo bar at summit junction, Asaba, Delta State.

His skull was destroyed by his assailants, the Police men who came to pick him to deposit at the motuary were looking for nylon to pack his shattered brain.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/08/19/breaking-another-killing-in-asaba-victims-skull-shattered-with-brain-spilled-graphic-photos/
hmmmm

say no to cultism.
it doesn't pay.

the only joy in this life is in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Ejix4(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2020
Till tomorrow I have not seen anyone to tell me the main reason why people join cult, they say u become a hard man, u become powerful, but then why can't he escape with his hardness and power from being killed... I weep for people who join cult...

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2020
akanbiaa:
I think for them to leave they will need a sort of immunity and protection from Government if not the cult group they left will see them as traitors and target them and rival cults that already know them will still maim or kill them whether they have repented or not. So it's a very vicious cycle the only cure is not to join.

so, why joining?

I pity dem.

smh

1 Like

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2020
I don't know if he was a cultist or not. If he was I know he will be regretting wherever he is now.

That handsome dude just wasted like that.

Re: Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2020
This Ayes ehn everybody hates them... eiye Dey kill aye like say tomorrow no Dey.....viki Dey scatter them.... even boys scout awumen don Dey get mind Dey kill them too....lool useless cultist

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.