Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) (1143 Views)

Nigerian Protesters Demand Answers After MohBad's Death - FRANCE 24 (Video) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Vee is a year older today and birthday wishes have been pouring in from celebrities and viewers of the reality TV show.

Vee's lover in Biggie's house, Neo puts up an adorable show to celebrate his sweetheart. Even with limited resources at his disposal, Neo ensures he showers Vee with love and make her feel special on her special day.

Neo ordered red roses, a cake, and complete it with a handwritten note declaring his undying love to his 'Shenkese' as he calls her.

Neo wrote;

"Happy birthday Shenkese, thank you to every special moment you have given to my boring world in the shortest time. You give me light with every smile and peace with every kiss.

"May your days be long and colorful, I love you with everything that makes me human."

In a video posted on her social media account, Nigerian music artists, Adekunle Gold, and Falz alongside Vee’s mum and other friends sent heartwarming birthday messages to the 24-year-old housemate.

In the video, Adekunle Gold said;

"Are you mad? I missed telling you that Vee, honestly I missed you so much. I just want to say...SEE MORE HERE

2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) by athaboi(f): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
One of my favorite
Re: Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) by John1152(m): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2020
athaboi:
One of my favorite

off topic

don't mind if you'll be my favorite too

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Cleans Up After Knacking Erica � / Total Shock As Nigerian P®RN Actor Shares His Earning / Is Sydney Getting Married To Nengi? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.