Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. (860 Views)

I Want To Know The Model Of This TECNO Phone. / This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) / Bought Myself A New Phone From A Friend But Don't Know The Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by oluwakayode25(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good evening everyone. A friend of mine have this LG phone but unfortunately doesn't know d exact model. Thing is the touch pad is faulty, he can press his password but d okay button isn't functional. He gave a phone repairer 9k to fix it but d guy said he couldn't find d touch pad and still hasn't return this guys money. So i promised to post on NL and get him answers... How can we find d touch screen when we can't even ascertain the model?.. I need your help guys!!!

1 Share

Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by oluwakayode25(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Some parts of the screen are still responsive

Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by mu2sa2: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good luck. But this phone has seen it all on planet earth. Supposing you let it rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by Youngpo413: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Google the image or whether you should image the google....
Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by oluwakayode25(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Youngpo413:
Google the image or whether you should image the google....

Thanks bro.. I was able to get something
Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by catwalq(f): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Take the phone to any of their service centres, if the part is available then it will be repaired but you will bear the cost of repairs
Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by ZAWs: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2020
If it supports an otg, then connect a mouse and unlock the phone without touching the screen.
Or better still connect it to PC you'll see the name there.
Or finally, an engineer should use a miracle box to see everything about it.
Re: Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. by oluwakayode25(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2020
ZAWs:
If it supports an otg, then connect a mouse and unlock the phone without touching the screen.
Or better still connect it to PC you'll see the name there.
Or finally, an engineer should use a miracle box to see everything about it.

Thanks boss.
I was able to get it through Google lens..

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Unlimited Gmail Accounts Without Phone Verification (pc/mobile) / If You're Using These Mobile Phones, Are You Still Receiving Whatsapp Update? / Looking For Small Android (30k Budget)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.