Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Red Pill Experience Sha! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (15092 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Have You Swallowed The Red Pill Yet? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Liposure: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sometimes we make the mistake of giving up our power and authority as men in exchange for a woman's affection. Its time to take back what rightfully belongs to us

12 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by stormborn28(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww
i disagree... If a lot of guys are well granted on redpills, it won't happen

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Curvinus(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

With this post I finally understand your level of exposure when it comes to women. You are not a simp but a beta male.

Will Smith have the looks, popularity and even wealth but look at how jeda is manipulating him. When it comes to women your looks and wealth is no match to her manipulation if you as a man lacks Alpha qualities.

Alpha and beta attributes are tied mostly to your genetics, which means you have no control over how you turn out. For instance, a 5.7 guy would always be height mogged by 6ft 3 tyron and we know who most women would choose among the two. So, let nobody fool you into believing you could clown your way into a woman's vjay without good looks or money.

Dont even make me laugh about calling Will Smith a beta. Do you know how far his good looks has taken him? Dude is a millionaire and has an avallance of women throwing themselves at him. you think he would have made it this far without his pretty boy looks? I guess not?

What many people here dont seem to understand is that as an incel, you are literally playing this life in hard mode and the consequences of not being rich or good looking would break even the most resilient of men over time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Emotionss: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Curvinus:

Alpha and beta attributes are tied mostly to your genetics, which means you have no control over how you turn out. For instance, a 5.7 guy would always be height mogged by 6ft 3 tyron and we know who most women would choose among the two. So, let nobody fool you into believing you could clown your way into a woman's vjay without good looks or money.

Dont even make me laugh about calling Will Smith a beta. Do you know how far his good looks has taken him? Dude is a millionaire and has an avallance of women throwing themselves at him. you think he would have made it this far without his pretty boy looks? I guess not?

What many people here dont seem to understand is that as an incel, you are literally playing this life in hard mode and the consequences of not being rich or good looking would break even the most resilient of men over time.

As I said earlier you still have a lot to learn about women.

Good looks without the right attitude or exposure will only make you a playing ground for women.

Yes good looks may attract them but it is your confidence and character that will keep them. Being good looking and a weakling will only attracts the desperate ones who wants to settle down by all means.

When it comes to women, it is better to be an average looking Alpha than a good looking simp.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Eagba(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
guys let me relate my experience, I was still in the wooing stage with this hot chick that most guys were dying for her attention, me? I was just playing me cards coolly.
so I was inviting this hot chick to come know my place, she keeps giving me excuses after excuse of why she couldn't make it, ok no p, me just lock up. so after some time, she called me on a fateful day saying, "k... I'm on your street where is your house, so i can come". me? I just lock up tell am say, " swthrt I'm busy now, maybe some other time". babe vex cut phone drove off.
but funny enough, she became loyal after that day n give me one of my most memorable dating experience. love

12 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
@ ublight
guy, whenever you make posts like this and you see ladies and their male supporters antagonizing you, just know you're on the right course. But whenever you make posts and you see women supporting you know be rest assured that you have been a mumu.

wisdom is speaking
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Eagba(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
4words:

What made you conclude she doesn't deserve respect? For goodNess sake, she is not his girlfriend neither has he asked her out and got rejected. He is getting all emotional just because a girl in finding love in the arms of another man. She doesn't owe him anything aside from work relationship or at most friendship... so what's all the drama for?

His action is simply an outburst of is emotion, feeling all pained... making him a class A simp
you failed to analyses the part where him n the lady where in good terms before the other guy showed up, if the girl isn't a backstabbing opportunist, she shouldn't have continued throwing the guy under the bus in front of the stranger. tho the guy is overreacting, he should have just smile n be cool with himself first n allow the girl be fooling around like kilo nkan mi

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
op nice story i enjoyed it cheesy
but the way u reacted would tell her that maybe u jealous that she is now shifting attention to the yankee dude
the one u put ur ear piece on listening to music while she was talking to u will tell her u jealous
u were sweet on her in the past and suddenly as yankee bros come into play and the babe start to dey give dat one attention cos of dollars u don start to dey give the girl malice.
no dats not how it should be played
dont act as if u angry with her
if she greets u in the morning answer her
if she brings up any playful proposition about helping her to to d job she abandoned when she met the yankee bobo listen to her then after that tell her u cant do it
but i am not saying u should be over friendly to her
if in the past u were always telling her that her skin is so shining or that she is looking more beutiful these days and wat is the secret..etc..dont do such anymore.Be formal and respectful towards her as u would a fellow working colleague.Its not that u guys were dating anyway.

tnx

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Eagba(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
another experience, back in the days , i was trying to get to town from futo n some imsu girls joined us in the bus. so the one beside me started rubbing my thigh n later ask me to pay for her, I did. on getting to town, she felt I was a big simp n she asked if I'm going towards imsu( based on say I go still pay again) I just brought out my phone n call my babe n I was like" babe I'm coming to town now, tho I'm in a bus n I paid tfare for a pretty girl that thinks I'm feeling her"
bus quiet, guys smile, babes murmur I just lock up, when I alighted I just bone, I no even ask for number. just bone.

9 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
update!!!

So today some drama unfolded.

The american returnee stopped by to confirm some payment. I spoke with d guy freely. Of course i do not have any issues with him.

4 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
she came around as well and as i expected cut d discussion abruptly. I smiled, excused myself and walked away...

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
she must have suddenly realized her bad, and tried to urge me to come back and continue with the guy.

Her frantic efforts must have unsettled d guy ( i think so ). I kept walking towards the reception like someone was waiting for me there. I quickly assured her that it was fine, and that she should go ahead to discuss with the guy...

4 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
on hearing that, she quickly hurried back to the guy.
Some minutes later, i was back at my desk when my director sent for me.

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
mehn seriously i was a bit scared. I had not given d weekend report, and i had no excuse...

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
true to my instincts, that was what he asked for before asking me what was going on with the girl.

Pardon? Going on how? Did she say anything was going on?

That is exactly what i asked the director...

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Curvinus(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As I said earlier you still have a lot to learn about women.

Good looks without the right attitude or exposure will only make you a playing ground for women.

Yes good looks may attract them but it is your confidence and character that will keep them. Being good looking and a weakling will only attracts the desperate ones who wants to settle down by all means.

When it comes to women, it is better to be an average looking Alpha than a good looking simp.

What right attitude and exposure could be more influential than having women throw themselves at you, buying you stuffs and begging for your attention simply because you are cute, without even having to do much work like most men?

It is this realisation of the power you have over women that breeds confidence and and not some bloviated invectives or manosphere buzzwords that so called basement dwelling pickup artists are throwing around and thinking they are contributing to a discussion.

Even great Greek Philosophers like Plato considered beauty as being closer to the greatest goòds? You know why?
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
the man just went straight to d point. He told me i should not bring grudges to a working environment.

He said it has a way of affecting d vibe and productivity of staff.

Whatever it is, make sure u settle it. That is what he said...

2 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
no time to shalaye sha, so i just dash d man Yes Sir.
Went back 2 my desk and she came around
ub i dont want u to see it like i reported u... She began d long sermon
guys i will complete this tomoro. I gotta catch some sleep.

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by 2dice01: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2020
This your seasonal movie
Stop Bítching around Bro
If i was the one she reported and came to Shalaye
I will just Chop knuckle with her
Saying my nígga we Good

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Melaye(f): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2020
ublight:
no time to shalaye sha, so i just dash d man Yes Sir.

Went back 2 my desk and she came around

ub i dont want u to see it like i reported u... She began d long sermon

guys i will complete this tomoro. I gotta catch some sleep.
that girl wan use ur emotions play snooker better tuck in your shirt its gonna be a long ride but i know you go conquer her
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Melaye:
that girl wan use ur emotions play snooker better tuck in your shirt its gonna be a long ride but i know you go conquer her

i swear she don dey irritate me

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by kevincal1444: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Curvinus:

What right attitude and exposure could be more influential than having women throw themselves at you, buying you stuffs and begging for your attention simply because you are cute, without even having to do much work like most men?

It is this realisation of the power you have over women that breeds confidence and and not some bloviated invectives or manosphere buzzwords that so called basement dwelling pickup artists are throwing around and thinking they are contributing to a discussion.

Even great Greek Philosophers like Plato considered beauty as being closer to the greatest goòds? You know why?
can you just shut up

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by lecksam(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Have been following your story and I love it .. now listen, the game is already looking like a secondary play since she has reported you.. now henceforth do your work with her professionally without grudges and don't give her any attention aside work .. be formal in everything you are doing..when you are talking to a client you don't have to leave cos she interrupted, look into her eye and tell her she should allow you to finish your discussion and she can then make her own contribution..you are acting too weak and she seems to know your weakness.. man up and be bold with your stance without affecting your work unless you are ready to join the labor market queue.. good luck.. looking forward to more of your post ...

i swear she don dey irritate me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Curvinus(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2020
kevincal1444:
can you just shut up

Can you tell that to your father?
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by yunglegend99(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Curvinus:

guy is not about looks alone, an ugly guy who is confident about himself will attract a girl more than a good looking guy who is insecure about himself
note: insecurity is a big turn off to most women no matter how handsome u are.
goodlooking attracts the woman, confidence keeps the attraction. Having both is an advantage

8 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Melaye(f): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
ublight how the week go with your office gal na cheesy cheesy
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by blinking001(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Op come back and finish what you started.
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by CircleOfWilis: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
E be like say the guy dey one side dey nurse his heart break

1 Like

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by ublight: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
hahahah.

I never knew people were still intrested in d story o. Many people were begining to yan opata

3 Likes

Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Melaye(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
ublight:
hahahah.

I never knew people were still intrested in d story o. Many people were begining to yan opata
we don dey wait for update na cheesy cheesy
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by Liposure: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
All men are natural simp,theres no man on earth that can't be manipulated by a woman,you just have to know your way around it,every man has that simp button,just try to locate it as a woman and have him do your biddings.Even your so called leader and his assistant here are simping for some lady outthere but come online to form redpill mtchewwwwww
as men we all have our various individual weaknesses. Women is not all
Re: My Red Pill Experience Sha! by mainkendo: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.