Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,927 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

You Are Not Cursed: Why You Keep Having A Girl Child (my Take) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Not Cursed: Why You Keep Having A Girl Child (my Take) (141 Views)

Signs You’ve Been Cursed / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Cursed: Why You Keep Having A Girl Child (my Take) by alhajidembele: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
There are families where all their 7 children are boys (nameswitheld) - there are also families where all their 5 children are girls (nameswitheld). My dear friend, what are the odds of this? Even in mathematics, yes mathematics - the odds of having all heads 7 times out of 7 attempts is 1/128... the probability that this family should not have done this is 127/128. Luck clearly has nothing to do with this phenomena - that is, having all boys or having all girls in a problem marriage. My dear friends, if you are from a family where all of you are boys or all of you are girls, do not make the mistake of marrying from another family that has the same problem as you. I have not been able to prove any of my findings scientifically but using rational thinking and my medula oblongata, I think that families that have all girls problems or families that have all boys problems - it's simply in their parents genes... the mother and the father clearly have strong genes for producing only girls (strong genes for producing only boys). A home that has all girls problem, should marry from a home that has all boys problem... just as someone that has AS genetyope should not marry another that also has AS genotype
Re: You Are Not Cursed: Why You Keep Having A Girl Child (my Take) by oyekanwahab(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2020
what eviendence do you have to back your claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Cursed: Why You Keep Having A Girl Child (my Take) by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 20, 2020
This is utter trash...what science can simply explain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting & Sales / *helicopter Crash In Opebi* / Re: Get Documents Process Fast!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.