Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

Toefl Home Edition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toefl Home Edition (237 Views)

My TOEFL Home Edition Experience. / Toefl Home Edition Testing In Nigeria / TOEFL Special Home Edition-how Can I Write TOEFL Special Home Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toefl Home Edition by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Please, has any one registered for and done the TOEFL exam since the lockdown?
Can you share your experience, what were the things one needed for the home experience? It just occurred to me that one might need earphones for the exam, what kind did you use? Do these regular ones work fine? And did their mic pick up what you were saying fine? What of Ad pops up when one is connected to the internet? Did that affect your exams? Please share your experience and tips.
Re: Toefl Home Edition by candygirl4real: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2020
is there any TOEFL lecture at the moment? just asking

(1) (Reply)

SSCE/NECO Fixes Registration Deadline For Sept. 10 / Rivers State Government Announced Schools Resumption Date / What Is The Required To Graduate With OND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.