Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club (56282 Views)

Luis Suárez Told He Isn’t Part Of Ronald Koeman’s Barcelona Plans / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Young Matthijs De Ligt With Luis Suárez At Ajax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by ojaysam25(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
engrchykae:
even the great etoo and dingho left,who is Suarez?
So do you think they will ship messi out like this when he no longer perform well for the club...that's the problem of Barca they worship messi so much that they can't think out of the box
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by engrchykae(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:

So do you think they will ship messi out like this when he no longer perform well for the club...that's the problem of Barca they worship messi so much that they can't think out of the box
ansu fati and Puig plus frenkie and semedo should form the bulk of the new Barca,Messi have to go for Barca to live

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by PropertyBuying(f): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Samsimple:
Ronald koeman said he wants to see Messi, now Suarez has been asked to leave.. I 8-2 say this but I think Messi has a hand in this
preferred
Every coach have their plan and selected team players. So this man isn't an exception.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Saltzman00: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Decimus:

La liga is poor, very poor league. Mid table teams rarely take points off any of the top two teams talkless of the bottom teams. The gap between the top teams and the rest is too wide in terms of finance hence only Barca and Madrid and maybe ATM are able to get good players and pay their wages.

Can Valencia or sevilla sign a player worth 50m? If they can't, how do you expect them to fight for the title? Or make the title race interesting. In Epl you see teams like Westham, Everton and Wolves signing players for 50m to strengthen their squads.

4 different teams have won the league in England in the last 6 seasons. Can that ever happen in La liga?

Because of the continuous improvement in the strength of the teams, it's now Top 6 teams and not top 4. And a team like Tottenham is now playing champions league final.

Barca and Madrid dominance in the ucl has been largely due to the presence of two extra ordinary players, nothing more.
Ronaldo left, Ajax embarrassed Madrid last season and City beat them Home and away this season. When last did Barca even make it past the quarter finals stage?

If you are a la Liga fan, prepare your mind. Barca or Madrid will still win the league, cos other teams don't have the resources to compete with them, but there's nothing for them in Ucl for now.
ur analysis dey very funny o...where all of una dey wen valencia deportivo and sevila dey win laliga...wen was d last time chelsea manu or arsenal made it past the quater finals or ucl...u know what u win ...i rest my case
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Decimus: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Saltzman00:
ur analysis dey very funny o...where all of una dey wen valencia deportivo and sevila dey win laliga...wen was d last time chelsea manu or arsenal made it past the quater finals or ucl...u know what u win ...i rest my case
I said La liga is weak, i mean the competition in the league is very weak by that. The talk about ucl and uel are different cases entirely. Like i said, 4 different teams have won the league in in Epl in the last 6 seasons, and as you can see teams like Arsenal and Tottenham couldn't even make top 4 this season.

When La Coruna and Valencia, sevilla were winning the league is just like when Arsenal, Newcastle and Blackburn were winning the league too. It has nothing to do with the present day competition.

Teams like Westham and Everton are spending money that Valencia and Sevilla can't spend

1 Like

Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Decimus:

I said La liga is weak, i mean the competition in the league is very weak by that. The talk about ucl and uel are different cases entirely. Like i said, 4 different teams have won the league in in Epl in the last 6 seasons, and as you can see teams like Arsenal and Tottenham couldn't even make top 4 this season.

When La Coruna and Valencia, sevilla were winning the league is just like when Arsenal, Newcastle and Blackburn were winning the league too. It has nothing to do the present day competition.

Teams like Westham and Everton are spending money that Valencia and Sevilla can't spend

All what you said here just points to the fact that EPL teams are inconsistent. Forget their spending power, Spending huge doesn’t always translate to winning.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Decimus: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

All what you said here just points to the fact that EPL teams are inconsistent. Forget their spending power, Spending huge doesn’t always translate to winning.

Maybe, but does not spending huge translate to winning? Do you know how much Madrid had to wait for La Decima before spending huge on players like Ronaldo, Bale and co to help deliver it.
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Decimus:

Maybe, but does not spending huge translate to winning? Do you know how much Madrid had to wait for La Decima before spending huge on players like Ronaldo, Bale and co to help deliver it.

You know how many teams have spent huge with nothing to show for it?
Re: Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club by Decimus: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

You know how many teams have spent huge with nothing to show for it?

But if you don't spend, you'll never know. Just ask Arsenal.
When MSN helped Barca to the treble. Barca invested on Neymar and Suarez. Sometimes clubs make mistakes and invest wrongly, but those are just a few times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Shows Off Scars From Sevilla Star Carlos's Horror Challenge In Training / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.