Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Islam And Terrorism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam And Terrorism (1115 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims? / Mention Few Common Practices Between Islam And Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Terrorism by nossycheek(f): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2007
Reacting to British award of knighthood to Salman Rushdie, the author of the satanic verses on whose head a fatwa (death sentence) in 1989, was passed by the great islamic cleric, The Religious Affairs Minister of Pakistani said that " If someone commits suicide bombing to protect the honour of the Prophet Mohammed, his act is justified". The minister is said to be a hardliner and the son of Pakistani former president who islamised Pakistan.

One begin to wonder the constant call and justification of terrorism in the religion of peace. Do human beings need to fight for their prophets and god? Why the constant call for violence instead of preaching the peace it tend to profess? Many questions yearning for answers,
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2007
A god who cannot see, hear, talk or defend himself requires men to fight for him.
Re: Islam And Terrorism by mukina2: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

still laffing grin grin grin grin grin

Woman - muki where's meki grin grin grin

Muki- i ate her grin grin grin
Re: Islam And Terrorism by doyenn(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2007
let me answer ur questions one after the order

first of all to nossygeek

there are laws in Islam,these laws are meant to guide our leaving so that our lives wold save and we'll live happily.part of this laws explain our the prophet life are safeguarded by following this laws.Look at Nigeia 2day and tell me what is the actual cause of our mismanagement and several killings.let me tell you that it is as result of man made law that we're using in our govt.

Every thing that we may need in life have been provided by Almighty Allah but we dont have access to them why because we dont use the appropriate sharing formular that was use in those days by the prophet to govern their people.That aside,there are also some benefits and protection that everyone of us are suppose to be enjoying as a citizen of a particular nation and also set aside are some from the Amighty Allah.

The prophet enjoys benefit andsome level of protection from God that me and you does not and part of which is,Jesus does not have a father and god himself pronounce him as his only son why because the unbelievers during that make mockery of him and call him different names that God does not satisfy with,when this things became too much,God had o proclaim to them that jesus is his only son that whosoever beliefth in him would not perish but have an everlasting life.this scriptures came to shut up the unbelievers fro the mockery and made them belief that he alone is capable of doing all things.

In the part of prophet Mohammed(S.A.W),part of the guarantee signed for his people is that,they sould go at any length to fight on the part of Islam no matter what is takes and that anyone of them who dies in this course would be rewarded heavily in the hereafter.it is a promise made by God himself to the prophet because to God,religions is no 1 and the essense of our creation.

look go thru your scriptures well b4 you committ a sin with what you say.it is you that can not fght for the freedom of your people because you thing your life is so important even though the govt is telling you that you life is not.Let those who wish to fight for justice do why you sit and watch.

if we can have more of asari Dokubo,you'll see what we're sayin.Islam is a religion of peace and being a peace keeper does not mean we should fol our arms while some people are planning to sell us off
Re: Islam And Terrorism by doyenn(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2007
Davidylan

judgung from ur words,u're likely to be one of those who tries to bull down Jesus when he was alive because you just said what the unbelievers of those days were saying about God.It is rude of you to say such a stupid wors about God,he created you out of nothing and even your forefathers.u the type of people that needs to change ur ways b4 it's too late
Re: Islam And Terrorism by farfawfai(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2007
I wish to advise that people should discuss issues that will benefit others either by educating them or informing them.

It is quite unfortunate that well informed people will login and insult others faith and expect them to be happy. Remember that not all Muslims or Christians will go to heaven and not all will also go to hell.

Religion is a very sensitive issue and I have learnt not to insult any religion, no matter how remote my audience may be.  People, real religious people tend to fight back. Individual may react differently to sensitive touches. Some may walk away silently while others may fight back violently.

Notwithstanding my faith, I know I am a fanatic. I defend what I believe in. It may cost me money, time, energy or anything for that matter. I could fight corruption, injustice, discrimination or other evils with the last drop of blood. This people call fanaticism. We are all fanatics in a way, unless we don't fight for what we believe in. I think we should all stand for something anyway, or fall for anything

Please no body should male joke or mockery of other people's faith. It is very sensitive.
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2007
doyenn:

Davidylan

judgung from your words,u're likely to be one of those who tries to bull down Jesus when he was alive because you just said what the unbelievers of those days were saying about God.It is rude of you to say such a stupid wors about God,he created you out of nothing and even your forefathers.u the type of people that needs to change your ways before it's too late

I know the God i serve, He is not the same as that deaf, dumb and blind god muslims will spill their blood for! My own God says: Stand ye still and see the salvation of the Lord, FOR THE BATTLE IS NOT URS BUT THE LORD'S. Now that is a REAL GOD!

farfawfai:

I wish to advise that people should discuss issues that will benefit others either by educating them or informing them.

It is quite unfortunate that well informed people will login and insult others faith and expect them to be happy. Remember that not all Muslims or Christians will go to heaven and not all will also go to hell.

Religion is a very sensitive issue and I have learnt not to insult any religion, no matter how remote my audience may be. People, real religious people tend to fight back. Individual may react differently to sensitive touches. Some may walk away silently while others may fight back violently.

Notwithstanding my faith, I know I am a fanatic. I defend what I believe in. It may cost me money, time, energy or anything for that matter. I could fight corruption, injustice, discrimination or other evils with the last drop of blood. This people call fanaticism. We are all fanatics in a way, unless we don't fight for what we believe in. I think we should all stand for something anyway, or fall for anything

Please no body should male joke or mockery of other people's faith. It is very sensitive.

Tell the quran to stop calling members of other faiths apes and pigs then we can take the above tripe seriously.
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2007
Islam is peace.

Re: Islam And Terrorism by barikade: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2007
www.nairaland.com/attachments/41147_peaceful_muslims_jpg3e3164477b1cc08a7c6396ad0d212929

To those gentlemen of JAMIAT TALABA ARABIA: I hope you have read the Qur'an well enough? This is why I'm not surprised at all by such reactions, because this is what Muhammad said of the Arabians:

The arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy,
and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down
to His Messenger. But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

--- Yusuf Ali Translation of Sura 9:97
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2007
this allah sabi double talk o
The man na jaguda grin
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
the same allah who gives an irrevocable decree that every muslim righteous or not is going down to hell. How can one take him serious?
Re: Islam And Terrorism by olutomiwa(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2007
bari_kade:

To those gentlemen of JAMIAT TALABA ARABIA: I hope you have read the Qur'an well enough? This is why I'm not surprised at all by such reactions, because this is what Muhammad said of the Arabians:

The arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy,
and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down
to His Messenger. But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

--- Yusuf Ali Translation of Sura 9:97
see dem MURDEROUS FACE[/b]no wonder dem dey kill anyhow.religion of [b]PISS INDEED
Re: Islam And Terrorism by 130L: 3:12am On Jun 21, 2007
Jamait Talaba Arabia (United Students of Arabia) hmmm interesting. Well, how about this. Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2007
130L:

Jamait Talaba Arabia (United Students of Arabia) hmmm interesting. Well, how about this. Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.

Becareful, someone is going to mention the crusades very soon while reminding us how devout a christian hitler was.
Re: Islam And Terrorism by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 21, 2007
[size=18pt]Unfortunately, too many people do not understand the consequences of their misplaced respect for insulted religious feelings: this respect is being used by tyrants and fanatics around the world to justify suicide attacks and to silence criticism and to crush dissenting points of view.[/size]
- Fleming Rose
Re: Islam And Terrorism by batu: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2007
@All,
This is the result of a blinded heart under the cover of man-made deception called Quran al-kariim. Maybe somebody need to tell these ummahs the meaning of sovereignty. UK can decide to confer the knighthood on whom it deems fit, because it is a sovereign nation not under the dictates of the 'blind' ummahs. Who gives a damn if Ahmed Deedat is given the title of "schmuck of Islam" for his ranting against Christianity by Ayatollah Ahmadinajad of Iran?

Maybe muslims need to fast forward into 2007 from 1490 or whatever; and stop ranting and throwing temper tantrums like a retarded 3 yr old. No wonder the progressive parts of the world are always spanking these intolerant chaps.
Can you imagine, some foolish muguns' try to dictate who another countries gives award to. This allah has really confused them with it's lies propagated by the hedonistic prophet. Get a life, blokes

(1) (Reply)

Lets Pray For Infidel / The End Time Is Come! / Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.