Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) (72333 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by ODJ124(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
dairykidd:

I no understand that pic na training abi sojo dey treat those men fuckup
soldiers dealing with revolution- Now protesters
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by seunlayi(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361903/househelp-caught-trying-poison-mistress-photo-video/

Trashed.... Snipper inside drinking water won't kill, you will detect when before the tasting it

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
SegFault:

But that reason could move such dastardly act. Sometimes we have to be careful with the way we treat people especially those we feel are weak, or else when they finally decide to wreak vengeance with a single mind, you'll be shocked.
You are right, but the girl in question is old enough to know what is evil and good.
She must be severely punished, remote or recent cause of her actions not withstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Carloslehder: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Going to send this to my wife,cos the way she's mistreating our help might earn her an heavy dose of sniper very soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Let her free the poor gal joo... afterall God saved her already

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by xynerise: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
For those maltreating their maid, remember she prepares your food grin

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by bazzyblings: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
backnbeta:

In the politics section? I guess this is politically motivated, it's the handiwork of the opposition undecided

But seriously, let's treat our helps right. I know some of them are wicked regardless of how nice you are to them; but the 'bosslady' sounds like she's shown that 'servant' hell in the past undecided

Move to family section, OP

You be mumu ? What hell in the past has she shown the girl ,?you are one of the problem of this country . U talk wen ur not supposed to .. she showed the servant he’ll , did she kill the servant ? Y would the girl try to kill her madam ?

I guess someone like you can also kill.. hope you don’t kill your bf or hubby .. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2020
sad Feed her with d snipper
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by YorubaPrince: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2020
Why do I think the madam's husband is already fvcking her and, she's trying to get rid of her madam to take over the home.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by doctore212(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin
RudyNerdy:
She is fucckable cool
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by dannybillion(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
It is well oooo. people this days are wicked.

anyway if you don't mind, you can earn ₦ 500 typing online.

CHECK MY BIO for Link
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by francium001: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Gbagam! E don happen, househelp wan turn Madam

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
powalez:
Maybe she wan dey collect wetin Madam dey collect,girls and kondo,they fit kill because of that thing
over taking is allowed
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
I say it again and again. As the Madam of the house, if you're not comfortable with a particular house help, don't so much as raise your voice nor allow her to get you angry. Just let her go. Sack her, fire her, terminate her appointment, whatever it is called. But do it with a smile and make her smile too.

Although, I'll never subscribe to a house help in the first place. #fullhousewife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Sorry I don't buy the story. "She stole the key to poison her boss" that sound like framed up story.

Some mistress are bitch very cruel and wicked this young girl might have be beating or threatened to impliated herself because no evidence of sniper here.

Don't be surprise the mistress just hated her for a strange reason. Pls I know what I'm saying if you have witnessed some Jezebel mistress attitude you will understand me better. I have seen where mistress lied against her househelp simply the house girl is from her husband family and much brilliant than her kids, war started.

Where is the sniper

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Pearly255(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Jesu shocked
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by NewDelhi(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
chrisxxx:
From the voice of this Madam I can deduce she is a mean and uncaring lady. I have no blame for the little girl. Some persons live with other people children and treat them like they are machines. They are not supposed to make mistake or they are schooled as housemaids and should be perfect in all things.
That girl no little o.. the girl don ripe die. If I get this kind thing as house help omo ma enjoyment o. From her looks na calabar girl sef oboy yeee..

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by RudyNerdy: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
doctore212:
grin grin grin grin
you this guy wey dey like go ashawo house for ketu.
Long time where have you been?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2020
sexylassie2:
anyway maybe madam was also devil sent from hell

for house hlp to want to poison madam, something also must be wrong with her or the family.

I do not condone this nonsense, but let the madam check herself too

This is child abuse and that evil woman who made this video needs to arrested immediately.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
There is more to this story.. there is a possibility this madam must have done something worse

Check my signature for your designs
probably not.Maybe her mentor send her to the job in oda to steal her Oga property
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Murderer!! She should be executed

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by bazzyblings: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2020
jrusky:
Sorry I don't buy the story. "She stole the key to poison her boss" that sound like framed up story.

Some mistress are bitch very cruel and wicked this young girl might have be beating or threatened to impliated herself because no evidence of sniper here.

Don't be surprise the mistress just hated her for a strange reason. Pls I know what I'm saying if you have witnessed some Jezebel mistress attitude you will understand me better. I have seen where mistress lied against her househelp simply the house girl is from her husband family and much brilliant than her kids, war started.

Where is the sniper

I weep when I see people like you comment .. seriously.. so if the girl has succeeded in killing her .. all of you commenting rubbish would be the one saying rip , this that .. now she did not succeed and you’re saying Trash about the madam framing her up .. for what ? .. mumu

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Peteru1st(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
after, I will marry one girl and she will say she doesn't know how to cook. no need disturbing. you're out already
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
If the madam treated her well I believe she wouldn't attempt this cruel act. Let's be fair in our judgment.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by TheSublime(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2020
May God protect us.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by bazzyblings: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Why do I think the madam's husband is already fvcking her and, she's trying to get rid of her madam to take over the home.

Because u be mumu . That’s y you think that ... I am really sad that people like you are the problem of this country .. very sad to behold . See what you’re thinking . If she has succeeded now . All of u would be writing rip rip . Sad .. fools ... hypocrites ....

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
What could madam have done to incur the killer wrath of her help??! That's if the help is not a psycho.

People with hired helps should always be careful and very humane with their staff...

You should never mess with people who handle your money and food!!! Especially the latter... You can't be maltreating someone, and expect the person to cook and serve your meals without consequence.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by madridsta007(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
backnbeta:

In the politics section? I guess this is politically motivated, it's the handiwork of the opposition undecided

But seriously, let's treat our helps right. I know some of them are wicked regardless of how nice you are to them; but the 'bosslady' sounds like she's shown that 'servant' hell in the past undecided

Move to family section, OP

The house help tried to KILL her boss. Tried to END THE LIFE of another human being.
Reading this again and read your ridiculous defensive statement again.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
jrusky:

Where is the sniper

You are right. I think she is looking for an excuse to start burning the little girl with hot iron and applying pepper to her eyes and vagina like they always do.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by mcquin(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
BonPatrick:
If am there I will rape her and cut her boobs
How do you guys get to say such on a public forum?
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
powalez:
Maybe she wan dey collect wetin Madam dey collect,girls and kondo,they fit kill because of that thing
u sound senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.