Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow Your Business (113 Views)

11 Ways To Grow Your Money 2 BY STEPSGUIDE / Nigeria’s Economy To Grow By 0.8% In 2017 -IMF / Learn How To Grow Your Business Using Viral Videos + Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Business by Jeffstormz(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Are you a Business owner or a brand owner?
Are you having issues with your business?
Are you having difficulty with planning your business to stand out amongst your competitors.
Are you tired of poor sales?
Do you need a business consultant that will help restructure your business and solve the problems you’re facing in your business?
I’m a business consultant, I can help you to map out the problems your business is facing and the solutions to it.
I will help you develop good business skills and knowledge.
I will help you to create success by focusing on personal development: time management, self-sabotaging behavior (like procrastination and distraction), finding clarity, decision making, and getting into action.
I will teach you how to run sponsored ads to boost your sales.
I will teach you how to do content marketing which is one of the best ways to attract customers.
You can book a session with me where we discuss about helping your business to grow and get to a higher level, and teaching you all that are mentioned above.
My prices are;
2 hours of thorough business consultation is N6,000.
After this 2 hours you will have all you need to boost your business and stand out amongst your competitors and make big sales.
Try this and thank me later.�
To get started chat me up on WhatsApp +2347031881059

(1) (Reply)

Name Change Made Easy / Tips To Building Self Discipline In Your Business / Real And Active Instagram Accounts Available For Sale !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.