Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 PM

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? (4692 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by phxafrica: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Really interested in knowing your preferred mobile browser among the lots of mobile browsers on app stores. Don't forget to add why you prefer that mobile browser.

Really looking forward to your response.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by hisgrace090: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2020
Uc brouser!

Enough facility and easy to use.

8 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2020
Kiwi is the best browser. Currently using it in fact I've to uninstall my operamini for this.

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by OneKinGuy(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Artzdanielsz:
Kiwi is the best browser. Currently using it in fact I've to uninstall my operamini for this.
Exactly. This what I've been using for more than 6 months now. Very dope browser with Chrome extention support.

4 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Oyetboy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
hisgrace090:
Uc brouser!

Ucbrowser should be classified as a malware now, too much disruptive ads.

I use Via browser... Simple, light and easy to use!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by taiwosamwell(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
I use Google Chrome very simple
No stress, No ads, Enough security. What else do I need.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Mywd: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bangbrowser.... That one na automatic ad blocker and easy to search and stuff
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Fatbabyfart(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
All these browser good browsers

CHROME na d papa of them all.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Smartgeek(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
All these browser good browsers

CHROME na d papa of them all.
Tell them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by wildlife9999(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tell me any broswer that is zero ads free. That is it block spying ads, fellow fellow ads, pop up ads. Tell me any broswer that u will not see a single ads, as Google is concerned.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by OneKinGuy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
wildlife9999:
Tell me any broswer that is zero ads free. That is it block spying ads, fellow fellow ads, pop up ads. Tell me any broswer that u will not see a single ads, as Google is concerned.
Kiwi Browser with ublock origin extention.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by wildlife9999(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Kiwi Browser with ublock origin extention.

That you won't see single ads? Because I have one that I'm using it all ads. I was reading premium times news on opera. Do u imagine I counted over 50 ads still counting so I copied the link paste it on duckduckgo my new browser do u know it block all the ads I counted it same figure I got on opera is the same I got still blocking. For me duckduckgo is the best the broswer was send to me by a friend of mine a Finland citizen. It has search origin which means you can choose which country to search what you are looking for. I have install my opera and other browser app

7 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by ChiefZaddy: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mywd:
Bangbrowser.... That one na automatic ad blocker and easy to search and stuff
I use it too.. lightweight and easy to navigate Nairaland with.

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by ezenwajunior(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Opera does the magic for me. I got open like 100 tabs and toggle inbetween at anytime. I have not tried the incognito part of it sha

7 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Veiniously: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Best browser chrome because it comes preinstalled and synchronize with Google account

But I use opera a lot because its very simple to use and free 50mb everyday

12 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by wildlife9999(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Veiniously:
Best browser chrome because it comes preinstalled and synchronize with Google account

But I use opera a lot because its very simple to use and free 50mb everyday

Opera full with ads I don't like it anymore

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
SERIOUS_BROWSING=GOOGLE_CHROME
SERIOUS_DOWNLOADS=UC_BROWSER

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by phxafrica: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Has anyone tried Phoenix Browser before? Let me know what you think...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
wildlife9999:

That you won't see single ads? Because I have one that I'm using it all ads. I was reading premium times news on opera. Do u imagine I counted over 50 ads still counting so I copied the link paste it on duckduckgo my new browser do u know it block all the ads I counted it same figure I got on opera is the same I got still blocking. For me duckduckgo is the best the broswer was send to me by a friend of mine a Finland citizen. It has search origin which means you can choose which country to search what you are looking for. I have install my opera and other browser app
duckduckgo is strictly for privacy and can sometimes be slow. Give kiwi browser a try.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Emmysky(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
SERIOUS_BROWSING=GOOGLE_CHROME
SERIOUS_DOWNLOADS=UC_BROWSER
Finally! Someone that really gets it. Also UC for some light browsing like NL for me tho

3 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by phxafrica: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
hisgrace090:
Uc brouser!

Cool, can I ask what you love best about UC? And have you tried any other browser asides UC?
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by phxafrica: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Artzdanielsz:

Really? Why do you prefer Kiwi to other mobile browsers?
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Emmysky(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
phxafrica:
Has anyone tried Phoenix Browser before? Let me know what you think...
U mean that transission ad-infested crap? My first use if it was on an infinix device and i hated it instantly. The fact that i hated transission phones wasn't even enough, they(phoenix) bloated it with push ads and all that, Never will i use such browser in my life. Even though transission didn't exactly make it, they are obviously partnered and that alone is enough reason to hate it and ruin their name

3 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Flytime: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
taiwosamwell:
I use Google Chrome very simple
No stress, No ads, Enough security. What else do I need.
swrs...I only use opera mini for some things especially when I want to download some files mostly large ones because chrome download system isn't stable.
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chrome, any day anytime

3 Likes

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Minsk24: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
phxafrica:
Really interested in knowing your preferred mobile browser among the lots of mobile browsers on app stores. Don't forget to add why you prefer that mobile browser.

Really looking forward to your response.

UC Browser ooh... Bn my baby since days of Java
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Ennybouy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm just fine with Chrome, Very simple and easy

1 Like

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by rowland545(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Crypto tab browser...its OK ...less adds and all and I get to mine bitcoin
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nicepoker(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Emmysky:
U mean that transission ad-infested crap? My first use if it was on an infinix device and i hated it instantly. The fact that i hated transission phones wasn't even enough, they(phoenix) bloated it with push ads and all that, Never will i use such browser in my life. Even though transission didn't exactly make it, they are obviously partnered and that alone is enough reason to hate it and ruin their name
Very useless browser
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
I rep Epic Browser.

*Chrome Engine

*Blocks trackers and ads

*Has strong and stable proxy servers for more than 5 Countries including UK, USA.
*Fast download

What more could I ask for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Opera.. To avoid hackers penetration..
Re: Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? by wildlife9999(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
OneKinGuy:

duckduckgo is strictly for privacy and can sometimes be slow. Give kiwi browser a try.

Make Google your default searching option
Is fast for me only thing it doesn't have navigation munue and it doesn't have save offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuddy, Mig33, Ucweb Configuration / HTC Phones: Durability And Features. / I Want To Swap My New 7plus For Xsmax Or Xr , Pls Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.