Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) (102626 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Akharmony: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Just like that?
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nothing Afonja no go see for Oduduwa hands grin
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Mission accomplished!!!... Damn! Even editing couldn't help the man's appearance. Sigh!!
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Kemight15: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
The woman eyes are beautiful but the children own dey scare me oo

Make I know lie grin
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by rhames(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
realmedia:
Blue-eyed Kwara woman, Risikat Azeez, appears to have made peace with her husband, Wasiu Omo-Dada, as they teamed up for a lovely photo shoot recently.

Riskiat went viral a few weeks ago after a Twitter user shared her story online. Risikat in an interview said her husband walked out on her and their daughters because of their blue-eyes.

The husband however granted another interview where he denied abandoning them because of the color of their eyes. The first lady of Kwara state, Olufolake Abdulrasaq, last week revealed that Risikat has asked to be reunited with her husband.

All appears to be well with them now as the couple teamed up and made some beautiful photos.

https://kupelove..com/2020/08/blue-eyed-kwara-woman-makes-peace-with.html

Please reserve one of your daughters for my son. I will be paying her dowry in advance.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by highbee02: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Her Excellency, the wife of the Kwara State Governor has promised to establish a patent medicine store for the woman, being a trained chemist
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
he didn't stay dead like ur ancestors and Mohd.

There is no proof that he flew up into the air like a rocket.

A dead man is a dead man. Stop believing nonsense fairytales. Brainwashed colonized sl.ave.

2 Likes

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Germi9: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
mamaids
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by eenai(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beautiful woman and daughters.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Sanishu: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol see the guy mouth, he Sabi suck kini dye
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

There is no proof that he flew up into the air like a rocket.

A dead man is a dead man. Stop believing nonsense fairytales. Brainwashed colonized sl.ave.
no clue that he flew from medina to Jerusalem and then to heaven, it's only lies that crack head can tell and only crack tell can believe
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good for them. Love is always sweet and beautiful.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
OyinO:

Who Christ EPP?
guy congratulations! u don make hellfire!
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
Princeofasia:
thunder of 600000 volts strike u and that yoruba. good you know that the thunder i am sending is going to destroy your mama smelling toto. cheesy cheesy cheesy omo the thing enter am. i love it kiss
unfortunately u b nobody to summon thunder! can u even summon money to help ur poverty striken family overcome ds generational curse? better go look for ur papa u bastard
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
She has already been exposed. Nothing can save thier marrihie again.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
jennybright:
Thank you for making me smile this evening

Aww. You're so welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by jidesp(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
politicsng:
Who edited the pictures? The editing too much na

All these 5 mins fame without money to sustain it. Look at that bread seller with her 5 mins fame. It is better to make small money first before you seek fame. Check Instagram. You see G boys after earning small money start doing skits for fame. One very popular one is Adeherself. She uses online dating sites like Bit Mistress. When she was arrested, they saw N9m in her boyfriend account. He was just 20 years. Who would have thought that small boy has N9m from online dating? But since there is small money already, they can seek fame and maintain themselves with the money they already have.

Everything you just said here is pure rubbish. One of the many reason why we as the next generation is behind is because we worry to much about making money than creating a legacy for ourselves.

Dont get me wrong making money is good, but a linear thought like yours is the very reason why many young oeople embrace cyber crime as a means of livelihood.

Finally, the woman with the blue eye is real, saw it on NTAi. What you considered small fame lead her to meet her helpers.

She is enrolled in a skill acquisition centre, where she is learning to be an entreprenuer, all expenses paid by several donors.

Her kids are also taken care of in terms of scholarship.

We have a goal as young people to make the world a better place. Stop propagating cyber crime or other act that deface our image.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
perdollar:
no clue that he flew from medina to Jerusalem and then to heaven, it's only lies that crack head can tell and only crack tell can believe

I agree.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
This blue eyes will carry this girls to abroad
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I agree.
paganist jihadist
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Who born the kids?
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:13am On Aug 21, 2020
perdollar:
paganist jihadist

Whatever
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by bjnorl: 4:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Is this a genetic mutation? Or maybe a little porcentage of white genes from British colonizers? If a person have a porcentage of European genes is possible
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:01am On Aug 21, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
I can't understand how no one could see through this charade for what it actually was. "A set up".

Make una dey look beyond una nose na

From the first time I saw this story, I know say the man don set trap, siddon for corner dey wait to see wetin him trap go catch.

No be Naija again?

Just imagine say you enter house when NEPA do their work and no light with these eyes staring at you from the dark without uttering a word. You go die 1000 times before you go realize wetin dey happen.
Exactly my point!!!!!

I have lived with just one green eyes girl in my SS3 ! When there's no light and she wants to scare people she will just stand in the dark with her white gown.

The only thing you will see is two shinning and sparkling white Balls. And all we will be saying is "Who's that And eventually when she moves closer we jump out from the window.

I know what the man might be going through. Even though they are his family....I can tell you it's not easy to have them around....because you know why

It's not the NORMAL.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2020
mytime24:
another jumoke d bread seller loading cheesy
it's another lucky family there.
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by PraiseHim4ever: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Chii59:
Beautiful. Don't abandon her and the kids again o.
Go make more blue eyed babies
Black eyed chii59
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by Ujahhelen205(f): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2020
I've seen this kind of eyes before. they look absolutely beautiful especially on a black man
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2020
politicsng:
Who edited the pictures? The editing too much na

All these 5 mins fame without money to sustain it. Look at that bread seller with her 5 mins fame. It is better to make small money first before you seek fame. Check Instagram. You see G boys after earning small money start doing skits for fame. One very popular one is Adeherself. She uses online dating sites like Bit Mistress. When she was arrested, they saw N9m in her boyfriend account. He was just 20 years. Who would have thought that small boy has N9m from online dating? But since there is small money already, they can seek fame and maintain themselves with the money they already have.

This is so funny. grin grin cheesy
Re: Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) by ddeola: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2020
God be praised !

Some people nearly destroy their home by taking sides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.