Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 (33069 Views)

Leeds Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 12th September 2021 / Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 / Chelsea Vs Qarabag FK: UCL (6 - 0) On 12th September 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by DarkJeddi(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
ndidibabe:
I saw the first half of the match. Arsenal's new Gabriel almost gifted Fulham a goal in the opening five mins. This defence will definitely fumble against a top side.
You wish.. shocked
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Smooyis(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

My brother, there is something about Arteta's coaching approach...

Even with a bang average team, he still brings out the best even against the fiercest opposition. Even Professor himself would be proud!!!

Just imagine gifting him the current players at Lampard's disposal... Imagine the wonders he would do!!!

Arteta would have done a better job with United last season than that Norwegian.

This is what many do not know. They are still using the eyes of yesterday to look at Arsenal. The Team will surprise many this season. shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by DarkJeddi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
xynerise:

They lost against Aston Villa
And won the FA Cup..

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by ehix89(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I've got loads of respect for Arteta(none for Arsenal smiley ), no doubts.

It's just that Arsenal, as a team, has a long history of making even the best of coaches look bad.

Live with it.
how many Arsenal coaches can you name

5 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Goalnaldo(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arsenal fans don't be too carried away. A 3-0 win against the least team in the premier league isn't something to celebrate about kiss
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by DarkJeddi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Like I said earlier, Arteta will not be the problem in the end.

Arsenal as a team itself has a pre-installed self-destruct button. I leave you to figure out the rest of their season. Don't say I did not warn y'all.

There it goes... Final whistle. #Fini
Really?
A team with self destruct button?
And I guess a team like Chelsea is a team with a self win mentality?
For your information,a team is as good as their current form..
Man Utd have won the EPL for how many years,where are they today?
And
Man City,their NOISY neighbors..
Who is NOW the KING of Manchester?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by bdchange(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
birdgo:

Willian was chelsea's best player(If you disagree, tell me who was better). I still don't understand why lampard got rid of him. Wiliam will really do a lot for arsenal this season no doubt.
Chelsea has a new pattern of not giving any player above 30 more than 1 year with an additional 1 year if the player deserves it. willian wants more than that which was the reason chelsea had to let him go. You can see that they gave Thiago Silva just 1 year because he is more than 30 years. But believe me rules are meant to be broken under the right circumstances. Example if Messi or CR7 decides to come, chelsea might even offer them more than 3 years. That is life jare my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by isaacprinz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Relax... grin

It has always been that way with all post-Wenger managers at Arsenal.

They often start off winning the admiration of all fans and neutrasl alike before fumbling and wobbling away.

I expect to see Arteta following in that same pattern pretty soon.
if with the current Arsenal you are making such assertion then you know nothing about football, Mikel Arteta is a rookie coach and has so far been showing us something different, am surprised fellas like you still let hatred for Arsenal blindfold you from the current reality.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by brightalo1010: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
ndidibabe:
Solid against Fulham. We go soon see how solid the defence is when they play a real team.

The defense played against Chelsea, they won Liverpool twice. even against mancity they didn't concede any goal, they played against man united and won. They won wolves all with the same defense, what else is your pain?

8 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Topmaike007(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
brightalo1010:

The defense played against Chelsea, they won Liverpool twice. even against mancity they didn't concede any goal, they played against man united and won. They won wolves all with the same defense, what else is your pain?
help me ask am

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
If mancity catch this Fulham ehen Dem go hear am.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by isaacprinz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

How am I talking nonsense

You guys have had this problem for almost 15 years now. Almost 2 decades. You will agree with me that that is long enough. It would be disingenuous of you not to at least see things from my point of view.

At least for a second.

its almost understandable for haters like you to wish Arsenal will continue in such trend, but you will be greatly disappointed this time, till then continue spilling your gibberish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
isaacprinz:
its almost understandable for haters like you to wish Arsenal will continue in such trend, but you will be greatly disappointed this time, till then continue spilling your gibberish.
bro they will be shocked this season
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Relax... grin

They often start off winning the admiration of all fans and neutrasl alike before fumbling and wobbling away.

prophet of doom... �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Rico94: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arsenal tried by scoring three goals to start the season up gunners

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Hapuruchukwu(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chudifab:
. Jesu onyeoma owe na ewe gi ooo

N'ebe kwanu ? You dey go anywhere, we go see as season go take finish kwa ?
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by bhella10: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Who else noticed that since when cuppy has left arsenal, arsenal as been doing well, greatly �
grin she should carry her ill luck to Man_chest_her.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by GavelSlam: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Relax... grin

How many have been since Wenger left for even a trend to be observed?

Hasn't Arteta already won laurels?
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by lordprogress: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Make una never make mouth yet o or it will end in tears and shalaye una win Fulham all una body they sweet una make we dey watch na. grin
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Ayoleeboy007: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
I'm very happy arsenal are doing well, it's a good sign for Chelsea fans because at the end of the day our agents (Luis and Williams) will not disappoint us.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by IFSHR: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
I'm very happy arsenal are doing well, it's a good sign for Chelsea fans because at the end of the day our agents (Luis and Williams) will not disappoint us.

Why u dey use reverse psychology console your self .....

I guess luiz was not part of the Arsenal Fa cup winning team against Chelsea

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by freeman67: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
botanist123:
My brother if we are to look at what you point out. there are many instance on what you said does not count. what influece a team is the coach, and determination of the player i mean to say team spirit

They say same about Leicester City the year they won EPL too. What was their points the season before that? In football, impossibility is nothing. An ardent football fan will believe Bayern Munich can Barcelona with the form they were last season but would never believe it could be as bad as 8-2.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by ComeToJesus: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I can already see some Arsenal 'fans' huffing and puffing about how they are going to dismantle, discombobulate and disassemble Fulham... sad

Well, it is nothing new. They always go into every new season feeling all pumped up about "their chances" until they get put in their proper place.

Besides, I suspect that they are still intoxicated by that Charity shield win roughly a fortnight ago.

Let's hope Fulham ends up proving to be some forms of cure cos I am tired of all this noise coming from plastic fans of a team that is slightly above average at best. sad

As a neutral, I am going to be rooting for the underdogs smiley

Go get Tipp Ex or any correcting fluid and revisit what you wrote here.

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Kenneth10110(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Relax... grin

Dry
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Marvel1206: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
DarkJeddi:
How many post Wenger managers do you have at Arsenal?
LOL thank you, I was surprised no one noticed the flaw in his overly sentimental post. Post wenger managers indeed
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Which Cup did you win last season?
I'm a Liverpool fan. Keep your mediocre boasts to yourself.
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gbest90:

Pls which team do you support sir.

Just curious.

The Peacocks!!! Leeds United!!! The future of EPL!
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by DarkJeddi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Truthspoon1:
I'm a Liverpool fan. Keep your mediocre boasts to yourself.
And yet we beat you twice on the last count..
How is that for mediocre? grin
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
xynerise:

That was how you saw Arsenal and Chelsea finish above Man United last season grin

United go everly fall hand... That is without question!!! Ole's experiment is not winning any title! grin
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And yet we beat you twice on the last count..
How is that for mediocre? grin
it's not about winning battles, it's about winning wars. Arsenal wins battles and loses wars. We hit our target and slacked,what did Arsenal hit?
Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Xantel(f): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gunners

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (0 - 1) On 5th December 2015 / Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo / Your Best Caption For Juventus Vs. Barcelona Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.