Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (12988 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
WackyJ1:

So even after she apologises she still kicks you in the nuts again, And laughing over it makes it okay. In the good old days a woman dare not raise her hand against a man so what are you saying? A man is shallow, has low self esteem and is half baked when He hits a woman(after she has hit him) but a woman is just being emotional when she hits a man. SMH,
U also hv a point dere!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
The only reason anyone can reasonable have for hitting another person is if you are hit first by that person. So unless she is hitting you, there is no grounds to ever hit her.

No one should put their hands on any other person first. Insult yourselves if you have to, never turn it to physical.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
ebila:

shocked shocked shocked
Where's @Mrs.Chima?

Trust me, you wouldn't dare.  I will physically fight men if I have to.  Any man threatens me will regret it and may or may not live to snitch.  One thing about Akata women, we don't always depend on the police to take care of the matter.  We do very well doing it ourselves.  

Let that be a warning.  

Sidenote:  I know the men would love to beat me because I am a threat to their ego.  I am the ball buster and good at what I do.  A wise woman once told me when a man threaten to hit you, you moved on up.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Omooba77: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
There is no way a woman will not provoke you, but if you are wise don't raise your hand. No one will continue to beat himself unless he is mad. So in my own word it is not right no matter the reason!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Trust me, you wouldn't dare.  I will physically fight men if I have to.  Any man threatens me will regret it and may or may not live to snitch.  One thing about Akata women, we don't always depend on the police to take care of the matter.  We do very well doing it ourselves.  

Let that be a warning.  

Sidenote:  I know the men would love to beat me because I am a threat to their ego.  I am the ball buster and good at what I do.  A wise woman once told me when a man threaten to hit you, you moved on up. 
I wouldn't dare woh exactly?
U really shud add SOME u knw.U can only be a threat to BOYS,not MEN!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
Omooba77:

There is no way a woman will not provoke you, but if you are wise don't raise your hand. No one will continue to beat himself unless he is mad. So in my own word it is not right no matter the reason!
What if your wife/gf had always been such that is quick with the hands and cos you're a gentle man,you always let her get away with it and one day you realize she's beaten your mother up for reasons not good enough? What would be your reaction?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
ebila:

dont bother on her she want to sound tough remember it is easy to talk or write but tough to walk the talk
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by phrancz(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
the only time a man should hit a woman is only when he hits his sugar stick into her honey well, or spanks her ass when fvcking her hard. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Tokotaya: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
No. That is assuming the woman is not violent. If a woman provokes you to the point of hitting her, walk out of the house. But there are some bitches that will block the way and deny the poor chap a right of escape from verbal torture. Some will even go a step further to slap their men. To such, a physical reprimand is in order.

The rule should be under no circumstances should a woman slap or physically assault a man. Once that rule is observed, there should be no circumstances under which a man should slap a woman either.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
phrancz:

the only time a man should hit a woman is only when he hits his sugar stick into her honey well, or spanks her backside when fvcking her hard. grin grin grin
U is a bad guyses! grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ajadudu: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
no
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
ebila:

You have claimed you are a man and made comments in reference that I need to beaten. So again, why would I add the word some? Weren't men once boys? Same thing.

Just remember my warning.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

dont bother on her she want to sound tough remember it is easy to talk or write but tough to walk the talk

Nutrider----I bet you wouldn't hit me and live to snitch.  It is easy to bleep a mofo up who underestimated their opponent.  Don't underestimate me. 

Go beat your house help.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Nutrider----I bet you wouldn't hit me and live to snitch. It is easy to bleep a mofo up who underestimated their opponent. Don't underestimate me.

Go beat your house help.

did i say i under estimate you ? nope i only said its easy to talk than walk the talk just like any man in the world claims to be good in bed
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
As I said I bet you won't hit me and live to snitch. Bleep what you heard.

Not all of us are KEYBOARD WARRIORS (looking directly at the screen)
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Solozzo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2011
intimate partner violence is a common occurrence in relatonships. In one half of the cases the women initiate the violent act and the men respond, but most of the time the man gets the blame eg Rihana and Chris Brown. The main reason is that the men are not able to apply an equal proportion of force; they usually cause more severe injuries to the women  because of greater strength and higher level of rage.

When it comes to responding with violence to a female partner''s assault, guys be aware of your greater strength and the possible severe injuries u may cause her even if she looks bigger than u. Better to consider a nonviolent approach to the issue unless she is using a weapon against you and u have no choice but to assault her in self defence.

Basically responding with violence to an assault is not the best choice in both sexes. But it is  usually a shame and unbelievable when  a man states he was beaten up by his partner and goes to court about it. So where does the man get justice in this case?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

As I said I bet you won't hit me and live to snitch. bleep what you heard.

Not all of us are KEYBOARD WARRIORS (looking directly at the screen)

if you lay a finger on me i will hit you like an intruder in my house

and i will make sure that i give you a big scare than will always remind you of me
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Don't talk about it, be about it. You will attempt to hit me before I ever would attempt to hit you. My mouth is weapon enough too bad I can't say the same for you.  Dismissed.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by mrperfect(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beat her a bit but not too much.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Don't talk about it, be about it.  Dismissed.

dont be a fool

thats applies if we would have meet not now over the internet
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Omolola1(f): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
are u guys still on this issue?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

dont be a fool

thats applies if we would have meet not now over the internet

Take you own advice.  It is for your own good.  But, I doubt you would be able to leave the tent you call a home.  So keep being a keyboard warrior.  It suits you and your finances.  

Keep beetching. You doing a great job! grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Don't talk about it, be about it. You will attempt to hit me before I ever would attempt to hit you. My mouth is weapon enough too bad I can't say the same for you.  Dismissed.  

it is a weapon to weak minds not me

why would i want to be the same with you  i am an individaul i wouldnt want to be judged using someone's personality
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

it is a weapon to weak minds not me

why would i want to be the same with you  i am an individaul i wouldnt want to be judged using someone's personality

Let me turn around so you can talk to my arse all day.  Jobless people have all the time in the world. Let me know when you want UNICEF to send you some rice.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Take you own advice.  It is for your own good.  But, I doubt you would be able to leave the tent you call a home.  So keep being a keyboard warrior.  It suits you and your finances.  

Keep beetching. You doing a great job! grin

you take the advice since you dont know what can be applied over a distance and face to face
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
(farts profusely and throws a tissue at the pile of poo)

[size=44pt]NEXT![/size]
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Let me turn around so you can talk to my arse all day.  Jobless people have all the time in the world. Let me know when you want UNICEF to send you some rice.

some jobs require to be online

being online doesnt mean you are jobless
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
[size=44pt]YAWNS[/size]
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(farts profusely and throws a tissue at the pile of poo)

[size=44pt]NEXT![/size]

you cant handle me  by the way whats this obsession with POO i guess being a mother wiping your kids POO  f/cked up your brains
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]YAWNS[/size]

am hitting the rights nerves
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
[size=44pt]SNORING[/size]

There should be a rule against jobless manbitches. Seriously.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by gj: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
If I catch her fucking another man, I will kill her. angry
If she slaps me for any reason, I will hit her. shocked
If she nags at me when I am angry, I will slap her. sad
If she behaves rude to me, I will punish her cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? / Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.