Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (79240 Views)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Digitalstarlite: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Colorado ti mu brain
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Twelfthman: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
The song in the background makes it even funnier..

SayNoToDrugs

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by sylve11: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kestolove:
I told my man to stay away from a.z, Colorado and s.k but he should do weed Cox it's natural

You na man jare. undecided cool
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by bigdammyj: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by shongy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youths

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by dex4sure: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
this are the leaders of tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by abdullahi45: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Charmingrascal:
'marry juana' will not make you misbehave and lose you sense but Colorado and other drugs will.

So choose wisely

Hard drug nah Hard drug..
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by tombari2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
some people just want to try anything giving to them ... all this science student dem
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Yankee101: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Say no to ALL drugs

2 Likes

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by abdullahi45: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kestolove:
I told my man to stay away from a.z, Colorado and s.k but he should do weed Cox it's natural

Drug na drug. Stop giving them options. Isn't Marijuana addictive too?
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by GeneralPula: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Effect of Colorado..
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Coronavirus84: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
The power of Colorado
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by newdayhascomelt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Colorado

Check my siggy for ur used properties
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by myles16(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
someone should carry these guys to coal tarred roads nau, that floor is tiled let them do their swimming on normal road or veranda that had been cemented , next time they won't tell them
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Paragon311:
Welcome to generation of drug addicts with all morals lost.
So your generation did not take drugs
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by bennytrips27(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin..stay off drugs,stay off drugs,dem no go hear,getting of this means nothing to this dudes,na cruise,kwantinu.
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by EzzyCarter: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
dalass:
Na so madness dey start..... Another one is already unconscious by his side self.... shocked

Michael Phelps in the making grin shocked grin

Mehd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Merciful77: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
When I saw the video I laugh nor be small. Useless generation.
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Kenmatt(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Abeg wetin be Colorado?
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by lugo99(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
C.O (COLORADO), LOUD (ALARIWO), ARIZONA (A-ZED), KUMASI, PAW-PAW, GRADE, SKUNK (SK). I DON'T DO THAT SH!T, ONLY WEED IT'S NATURAL NO CHEMICAL REMEDIES.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by sholay2011(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is actually a sad video.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sha it's their business, I've eaten weed before, tried smoking it but did not like the outcome. But as for me if you can't handle it stay away from it, and as you dey smoke remember say you fit get lung cancer oh, no use Sarri as example, Italians dey live long pass anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Kenmatt(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
lugo99:
C.O (COLORADO), LOUD (ALARIWO), ARIZONA (A-ZED), KUMASI, PAW-PAW, GRADE, SKUNK (SK). I DON'T DO THAT SH!T, ONLY WEED IT'S NATURAL NO CHEMICAL REMEDIES.

Buh Paw-Paw na natural leaf nah
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by HBsoap: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Don't give into peer pressure. Nothing good comes out of doing drugs.
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by mamaluwe22(f): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Very sad
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Bmaster(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Drugs like tramadol may help in times of severe pains,but unless only for relief of pains,#saynotodrugs
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by mofedamijo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
The problem is the vital organs in the body, they will work overtime and might eventually have problems. You know Nigeria lacks basic health care services, even the statehouse lacks one, yet, these kids keep pumping nonsense into their bloodstream. Even the rich folks with all their money don't do all this to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by lugo99(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kenmatt:

Buh Paw-Paw na natural leaf nah
WHO TELL U SAY PAWPAW NA NATURAL LEAF, ARE U A LEARNER NI? NA ONLY IGBO BE NATURAL WEY I GO MIX AM WIT JEDI INSIDE MY WHITE RIZLA, I HATE USING RAW ROLLINGPAPER

2 Likes

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Wrecxman(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Anything other than Cannabis Indica or Sativa, stay away from it... smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by PureGoldh(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lwkmd
Re: Young Man "Swims" On Bare Floor Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
SAY NO TO HARD DRUGS! Meanwhile, where is that "Damn Nigga" guy when you really need him on NL? He needs to learn from what's happening to this chap grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies / Nigerian Women Turned To Sex-Slaves In Dubai / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.