Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (34315 Views)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RudyNerdy: 3:30am On Aug 21, 2020
[s]
anonymous1759:

Anyone who opposes Westetn propaganda is automatically a Muslim that's wrong. I take back the insult for admitting you're under influence of the western media. My assumption was good as correct . Try to Balance your news from both ends,different sources and interact with locals that's where you'll get correct update .and most importantly use your own analysis to reason you'll get Answers .

I was once a slave to the Western media crap but now I reason from both ends. If you look at my post I don't concur to what they say (Western media) about North Korea ,Russia,Iran and China. Whatever i hear i balance it from different sources but people who don't Analyze stories call you Terrorist apologist that's why I call them slaves.

Stop watching too much American movies whose stories are based on terrorism all they exhibit there is propaganda that fingers all their enemies most people who hate Russia sees those things on movies not news sometimes.

Once you disconnect the plug from too much Western media you'll see the difference. Explore news from different continent. I threat my information 50/50 and use my head to strike the balance.
[/s]this Chinese muslim slave again.
You've been noted on this forum and you'd soon be dealt with.
God punish all Islamic extremist like you who hate the United States of America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Openbusiness: 3:43am On Aug 21, 2020
marvin906:

there's something I don't understand about the iron dome..
why is the US not after it..
because:
✓ they are not surrounded by enemy countries that have publicly vowed to wipe them out from the face of the earth;
✓ they are not surrounded by the most armed non-State terrorist militias in the world;
✓ they have never had terrorists fire thousands of rockets into their country in one day
✓ if they ever found themselves in a similar position as Israel with unprecedented attacks from terrorists, America will more than likely deploy a nuclear bomb counter attack to end the threat once and for all grin

So it is unnecessary at this point, but it is surely a technology the US military is interested in deploying as soon as possible.
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Openbusiness: 4:20am On Aug 21, 2020
HornyTave:

tell that to the Israelis who faces hundreds of rocket strike from Hamas..

The fact is, not only weapons defines a military but personnel, courage and sheer will. same reason the Arab states will continue to fail, same reason Iran will continue to hate and nothing will show for it. Israel, as small as it is has proven times over to be a competent player in defending itself, information gathering and infiltration.
Israel has the iron dome tech that's why it can survive such attacks, not because of infiltration. Infiltration only helps in small scale attacks like knife and suicide bombing etc. They use infiltration for their inner cities where you have Israelis and Palestinians living side by side which puts their citizens in those places at high risks. But when it comes to the big threats like chemical weapons, missile attacks etc, Weapons define the Military. TECHNOLOGY itself is a weapon. And the most powerful militaries are those who have learned how to deploy the best available tech in their military hardware. Israel might be SMALL in landmass and population BUT they have one of the largest concentration of the BIGGEST minds in this world. In GSM technology alone, Israel has over tens of thousand professors who actively support their govt in deploying communications monitoring technologies, so tell me how will their country not be extremely good with intelligence gathering? Israel is ranked 3rd MOST educated country in the world. They are the NUMBER ONE exporter of academic talent to America. Why do you think the USA partners and funds Israel so much? They do it so they can benefit from them in terms of technology development because an average Israeli citizen is technologically exposed. While the average Nigerian citizen knows how to drink garri, the average Israeli citizen knows how to build technology. Patriotism is an all time high in Israel, not just because of desire but because of necessity. When you are surrounded by the most wicked terrorists in the world that have vowed to destroy your country and have been trying to do so, patriotism becomes a survival instinct. And then that's the advantage of having a majorly "unitary" country with people with one central national language who see and believe themselves to be ONE PEOPLE with one destiny, not a country with over 250+ tribes like our own with everyone pushing for their own share, different vibes and different goals or no goals at all and every body sees everybody as a threat to their own interests and everyone is trying to dominate everyone else. A divided country doesn't even need.external forces to fall. It will implode by itself.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Cyberterror:
Arabs are cowards and certainly not united. Israel and the west told you not to have nuclear weapons and all of you surrendered like weaklings. But Israel has a nuclear weapons themselves. Only Iran still has some self respect in the middle east.

Iranians are not Arabs and that's why they are exceptional.
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by anonymous1759(m): 4:55am On Aug 21, 2020
RudyNerdy:
this Chinese muslim slave again.
You've been noted on this forum and you'd soon be dealt with.
God punish all Islamic extremist like you who hate the United States of America

Illiterate and commander of slave like you ode buruku. Counter my points and stop striking it Foooool. You've sold your brains for cabbage to the west that's why you spill Rubbish everytime you can't even use your brains to think and safe your life ode.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2020
Ajibade123:

really!!!
you could have changed some things you know

The best investment you can ever make is in real
estate properties....be a landlord today at Amen
Estate Properties Ibeju Lekki...check my signature
for more info

Change some things how?
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Joemetry(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2020
englishmart:
It's a family affair and therefore no serious business of mine.
The lesser they are the more peaceful the world becomes. Even Trump is aware of this

Iranians are not Arabs and are not Sunni Muslims (at least majority)
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Afiifii1: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2020
Is the West (Christian) country not always clamouring for war. War is daily routine of the United States of Aggression.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Daddysidhan: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2020
anonymous1759:

Illiterate and commander of slave like you ode buruku. Counter my points and stop striking it Foooool. You've sold your brains for cabbage to the west that's why you spill Rubbish everytime you can't even use your brains to think and safe your life ode.
Dermmy the TERRORIST other moniker lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Ajibade123(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Unnerve:

Israel is not the only similar place mentioned in the entire chapter of Ezekiel 38.

These places are also mentioned (38:3-5) :
Persia - present day Iran
Meshech - present day Turkey

As well as others eg. Cush - Ethiopia, Put - Libya

Also note the repetition of these phrases in the chapter:
Other nations, many peoples... - this refers to the general confederation/alliance of the nations surrounding Israel.

The peace agreement recently reached by Israel and the UAE (part of Palestine) is also part of the prophecy.
There will be peace but it will be short-lived (38:14-16).

UAE and Iran is having this conflict mostly because of the deal between the former and the US.
ohh
thanks a lot
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Ajibade123(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2020
BecomeALandLord:

Change some things how?
you don't have to copy that investment thing word for word
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Ramsak1: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
your get sense jare
anonymous1759:

What's stupid about the comment Iran responds to threats. You guys feel sad when anymore goes against your slave masters . Iran has shot down America drone , destroyed their base ,ceased U.K. Ships . I love country with dignity everything is not all about visa visa visa!!!
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by RudyNerdy: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Dermmy the TERRORIST other moniker lols
you're so right.
that anonymous1759 is still the same person with Dermmy just realized that after viewing his post.
He used both monikers to comment on this thread.
dermmy:
I love the way Iran handles things in that region, they always pass a message, don't mess with us.
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by Unnerve: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ajibade123:

ohh
thanks a lot
Pleasure...
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by nativefowl(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
9icest:
Useless and retarded Iran. America that is sanctioning you, you no fit bleep na UAE you dey vex for. Such a weak-ass country
9icest:
Useless and retarded Iran. America that is sanctioning you, you no fit bleep na UAE you dey vex for. Such a weak-ass country
9icest:

still better pass our naija
Re: Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen by mysticwarrior(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
omenka:
But everytime they pass that message they always lose alot.
how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.