Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sulele04 Wants My Picture So That He Can Get Me Mad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sulele04 Wants My Picture So That He Can Get Me Mad (646 Views)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / "How Mad Is Your Madness?" Church Poster In Jos (Photo) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sulele04 Wants My Picture So That He Can Get Me Mad by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
Pls where is the contradiction in my post? Or you think using a 'he' for fictitious character is wrong?
No! "Got his timing wrong..."
Re: Sulele04 Wants My Picture So That He Can Get Me Mad by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
That's why I agreed to send it to his email address and he should protect the image by not sharing it to the public. It's an easy way out, but he refused to do that. He's obviously just interested in knowing the image behind the picture in the Otem moniker and nothing else.
oh, that kind, great!

Re: Sulele04 Wants My Picture So That He Can Get Me Mad by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Why not send him a pm first let him reply you. Then you can send. You're just here ranting. tongue
Re: Sulele04 Wants My Picture So That He Can Get Me Mad by OtemAtum: 2:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Brachaa:
Why not send him a pm first let him reply you. Then you can send. You're just here ranting. tongue
He said I shouldn't send a pm. Stop chanting cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Your Birthday Reveals So Much About You / Works Of Righteousness Is What Distinguishes The Sheep From The Goats / Is TB Joshua The Greatest Man Of God In The History Of Pentecostalism In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.