Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,517 members, 7,747,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 12:58 PM

Bbnaija: “my Net-worth And Bank Account Can’t Be Compared To Any Housemate” – Ki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “my Net-worth And Bank Account Can’t Be Compared To Any Housemate” – Ki (213 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “my Net-worth And Bank Account Can’t Be Compared To Any Housemate” – Ki by letitrainnow(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Billionaire’s son, Kiddwaya has told Erica, none of the housemates can be compared to him in the outside world.

He said this last night while talking with Erica about the bust-up he had with the housemates concerning their weekly wager task.

According to him, he is an easy-going person and doesn’t take things to heart like most of the housemates do after all none of them is on the same level as him in the outside world, his net-worth and bank account can’t be compared to theirs.

Quote:

“I don’t take things seriously in this house; if I did, I would have had issues with some housemates. I know what I have outside; my net worth cannot be compared with them outside here. Nobody compares. They don’t compare to me, not like am bragging or something but, my net-worth, my bank account don’t compare to them.”

Hello friends, please is he bragging or just bring Frank?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Artist Can Now Sell Their Music Directly To Fans And Get Paid / SMART AND LED Tv’s For Quick Sales. Cheap Prices / Runaway" Singer, Christopher Marciano Preps Ahead Of Nigerian Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.