Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final (1707 Views)

Harrison To Amusan: Records Are Meant To Be Broken. Congrats, You Smashed Mine / Anderson Esiti Aims To Defeat Brazil In Sunday Clash / Messi's 7th Golden Boot, Cr7's 6th UCL & Records That Can Be Broken This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Panti7: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
1) If Bayern wins, they'd have gone the whole Champions league season with a 100% record. They've won all of their 10 games so far which is an outstanding 100% record on its own. But if Bayern wins again on Sunday, they'd set the record of going through a whole Champions League season with wins all through.

2) Going into that fixture, Robert Lewandowski needs just 3 more goals to break Cristiano Ronaldo's record of the highest number of goals scored in a single Champions League season. Right now, he has 15 goals while Cristiano Ronaldo's record stands at 17. That means that 2 goals against PSG would match him with Mr Champions league himself while 3 would set an entirely new record.

3) One more goal from Robert Lewandowski on Sunday means that he would become only the 2nd player in history to score in 9 or more straight champions league games. His goal against Lyon last night put him above Delimma Ronaldo who had scored in 7 straight games and put him side by side with Man United's Ruud Vannistelrooy on 8 straight games. But if he scores on Sunday, that would take him to 9 and would put him on second place just below Cristiano Ronaldo who has scored in 11. Lewandowski can't meet or beat that record this year but if he continues the streak by next year, its still gonna count and he can still surpass Cristiano Ronaldo.

Have You watch This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzMEmq31Xo

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Enoch07: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
real 9
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by IamSalt: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Broken records, I 8 2 say this but I don't know what to say. I am just tired of being tired.

1 Like

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Amotolongbo(f): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Two of the records still have a man appearing to be beaten.

And you still wanna tell me that you don’t know who the GOAT is?

7 Likes

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by thundafire: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lewandoski a real 9

1 Like

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by ojaysam25(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na wa o,every record in the champions league involved Ronaldo....the guy really dominated UCL....

2 Likes

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by oluplus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
ojaysam25:
Na wa o,every record in the champions league involved Ronaldo....the guy really dominated UCL....
He's the only real GOAT I know.

Any other goat na fraud

4 Likes

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Fulks217: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
oluplus:

Any other goat na fraud
on points my brother
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
If Lewa was like this in his early years, Messi and Ronaldo would be rookies compared to him in the goal scoring aspect of the game. Lemme enjoy him while he lasts.
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by RudyNerdy: 4:59am On Aug 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
If Lewa was like this in his early years, Messi and Ronaldo would be rookies compared to him in the goal scoring aspect of the game. Lemme enjoy him while he lasts.
how old is he?
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
because he scored some goals??.
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Donniest22(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2020
RudyNerdy:
how old is he?
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by tfash96(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2020
oluplus:

Any other goat na fraud
Individual performance goes beyond goal scoring.. Respect the 1 who can do almost everything possible on the field if not everything and I give that to Messix 666
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2020
RudyNerdy:
how old is he?
googlize it
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:
because he scored some goals??.
He is the complete number 9. He can drop deep to start moves, he can lose defenders with ease, has all the goal scoring prowess , heading, shooting you name it. He can be a poacher at times. BTW he's incomparable to no striker in the world currently.
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by oluplus(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2020
tfash96:
Individual performance goes beyond goal scoring.. Respect the 1 who can do almost everything possible on the field if not everything and I give that to Messix 666

I didn't mention individual performances in my post
I never mentioned any body's name.

Is your conscience telling you something?

1 Like

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by ojaysam25(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Because he scored 55goals....messi and Ronaldo have scored way more than that for almost every season.
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by paulolee(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
nice, congrats and i wish lewa well even if i want PSG to win it..
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by paulolee(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
you are very wicked for comparing lewa with messi and cr7 dt have been banging goals for almost a decade..
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by paulolee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Two of the records still have a man appearing to be beaten.

And you still wanna tell me that you don’t know who the GOAT is?
so the goat to you is all about goals in the ucl?? why do we rate maradona and zidane as greats even if they are both not on the top 10 list of all time goal scorers??
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Amotolongbo(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
He just scored some goals in his best season, you are rating him above the gods of soccer.

In his best season, has Lewandowski scored more goals than Ronaldo and Messi in their best season?
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Passionate888: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
tfash96:
The same Messy that was afraid to shoot a shot against Bayern Munich?
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by Femuel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Just 3 goals left... You call 3 goals just!!

1 Like

Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by cue64: 3:09am On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:

so the goat to you is all about goals in the ucl?? why do we rate maradona and zidane as greats even if they are both not on the top 10 list of all time goal scorers??
but I’m sure you didn’t know he also has the highest number of Assists in the UCL right? Well now you know
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Bayern all da way!
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by paulolee(m): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2020
cue64:
but I’m sure you didn’t know he also has the highest number of Assists in the UCL right? Well now you know
what about overall assist, does he come close to messi?? owkay mayb it seems its only ucl he do know how to play and win, dts Y juve bought him..
Re: Three Records That Could Be Broken In Sunday's Champions League Final by cue64: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:

what about overall assist, does he come close to messi?? owkay mayb it seems its only ucl he do know how to play and win, dts Y juve bought him..
lol but he has won premier league too, he won Spanish league and went 3 straight UCL in Spain, plus he has won intl trophy for Portugal, scoring 4 vital goals in the process, what else do you need?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nikolai Valuev, The Tallest And Heaviest Boxer In The World / How To Delete/remove My Card Details From Bet9ja / Diego Maradona Claims 'messi Is Better Than Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.