Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt (329 Views)

Top Nigerian Politician Who 'Controls Many Judges' Revealed By Deji Adeyanju / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Chimok: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerian politicians are taking turns raping the country to death.
Leadership in nigeria has become a personal business.
Immediately u find urself holding public office, u assume the position of a god.

I ve not seen any Nigerian governor, senator even the president free of corrupt practices.
Before Buhari took over office we were told he was worth 30million naira whereas at that same period there was a rumour of a particular handbag used by the wife Aisha in one particular occasion that was said to worth more than 30million naira and then some folks trying to defend her saying she has companies in Dubai and so on and u want to tell me the husband is worth the amount of one of her handbags?.
The probe of Magu the head of EFCC, the NDDC probe where we found out that even those probing him were beneficiaries of the same corrupt proceeds.
The siphoning going through the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs among so many others.
I'm really tired!
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by IamSalt: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yes they once existed. They existed before the World was created.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chimok:
Nigerian politicians are taking turns raping the country to death.
Leadership in nigeria has become a personal business.
Immediately u find urself holding public office, u assume the position of a god.

I ve not seen any Nigerian governor, senator even the president free of corrupt practices.
Before Buhari took over office we were told he was worth 30million naira whereas at that same period there was a rumour of a particular handbag used by the wife Aisha in one particular occasion that was said to worth more than 30million naira and then some folks trying to defend her saying she has companies in Dubai and so on and u want to tell the husband is worth the amount of one of her handbags?.
The probe of Magu the head of EFCC, the NDDC probe where we found out that even those probing him were beneficiaries of the same corrupt proceeds.
The siphoning going through the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs among so many others.
I'm really tired!
David Cameron has the answer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Donotread: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
loading ...

lemme think

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by TruthDefender(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
You can't even get anywhere in Nigerian politics without being corrupt. That's how bad it is..

From Councillor to President, massive corruption. The candidate selection process is fraught with bribery,corruption,vote buying and thuggery.

So ,by default Nigerian politics, as is right now, excludes virtually all the right people the country needs. If you reject corruption, you can't progress in Nigerian politics.

Sad..

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by longetivity(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Babatunde Raji fashola
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
longetivity:
Babatunde Raji fashola
The man that refused the Freedom of Information request to contracts relating to Alpha Beta. The same man that used N78 million naira for his website shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by longetivity(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The man that refused the Freedom of Information request to contracts relating to Alpha Beta. The same man that used N78 million naira for his website shocked
is it ur website
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by 9icest: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
is like asking if there is any naija slay mama who isn’t a gold digger. See I’m becoming a house of rep member very soon, and I go steal my own oh, you better do like me make you chop your own relocate go Amelika
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by RichBoy247: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Professor (Pastor) Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) is not 100% corrupt.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by 9icest: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

See mumu, Prof wey don become Emeritus for Coded embazzlement

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

Yemi Osibanjo served under Tinubu as Commissioner of Justice from 1999-2007. The things he must have witnessed shocked

You are equally complicit if you're a witness and choose to remain silent.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Donotread: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:
so how many percent
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by RichBoy247: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2020
Donotread:
so how many percent

99% sir.
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Donotread: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:

99% sir.
corruption is corruption even 0.01%
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Chimok: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
longetivity:
Babatunde Raji fashola
my dear dont even go there
Re: Is There Any Nigerian Politician Who Is Not 100% Corrupt by Chimok: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
RichBoy247:
May be 99and

(1) (Reply)

Can Orji Uzor Kalu Unite Nigerians? / Akwa Ibom Begins Evacuation Of Mentally Challenged Persons Off Street / Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.